Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help cant make up my mind what to do!

+4
Princess_x
Kxx
mais04
LouiseR11
8 posters

Go down

Help cant make up my mind what to do! Empty Help cant make up my mind what to do!

Post by LouiseR11 9th March 2013, 3:11 pm

Hey ladies well I'm booked in for Wednesday originally to have my implant size reduced,now the surgeon told me my nipple might lower and the fullness up top will reduce. I have anatomical and what to change to rounds which I had with my first ba. But with going smaller and changing to rounds because the skin has been stretched I'll still not get the look I want unless I have uplift. I'm so scared wha t decision to make and try living with the bigger implants but I'm not really happy with shape or size. Does anyone have photos that I can see uplift scars. Only ones I can find are about 6 months and are still red and freaking me out in case it stayed that way. I haven't even had children yet and I'm worried when I do what impact it will have. I feel like my head will explode. Xxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Help cant make up my mind what to do! Empty Re: Help cant make up my mind what to do!

Post by mais04 9th March 2013, 6:23 pm

Hi Louise nice to see you. I can't help with the uplift scars but good luck for your op and hope you get the result you want xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Help cant make up my mind what to do! Empty Re: Help cant make up my mind what to do!

Post by LouiseR11 9th March 2013, 6:36 pm

Thanks Mais, your boobs are looking fab! Xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 9th March 2013, 6:40 pm

I'm thinking you should go for it xxx
If he's offering to do it free of charge and you are happy with his stitching then I think you will be happier with the results after rather than just a smaller implant.
Having said that I haven't had an uplift so I don't know what the scar would be like??!?! Xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 9th March 2013, 6:49 pm

I'd go for it x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 9th March 2013, 6:53 pm

Thanks ladies I'm so worried about it. itXxxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nataliei87 9th March 2013, 7:01 pm

i was booked in for an uplift was meant to have scars round my nipple and the line downwards my surgeon ended up just doing round the nipple he managed to do the lift without having scarring going down. my scar around my nipple u cant even see it and im only 6 weeks po
nataliei87
nataliei87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 9th March 2013, 7:27 pm

Id go for it Lou. Iv seen your pics & i defo say go for it xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 9th March 2013, 7:44 pm

If you need one you need one, even the same size rounds you will still have the same bigger version of what you have.
Many ladies have had uplifts and had minimal scarring. It will give the result you want.

Honestly Hun, I would have it x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 9th March 2013, 8:26 pm

Thanks I know I just keep going over things in my head and trying to weigh it up. Think I'm panicking now cos they booked me in for Wednesday and then told me about needing a lift so I haven't really prepared myself for it. Cazzy how's things with your re-op? Nat I'd be really pleased if that was my case as its the vertical scar that's worrying me most , would you mind if I saw your pics xxxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 9th March 2013, 8:42 pm

Not good hun :( See over the next page for my thread xx
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by nataliei87 9th March 2013, 8:47 pm

I'm getting my picture trail sorted monday so will send u detail when I do I only knew when I woke up that he done the lift without the vertical scar. But was happy to have that scar to get if had to just to get perfect boobs
nataliei87
nataliei87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 9th March 2013, 8:51 pm

Brilliant thanks chick xx Bet they are fab! Xx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 9th March 2013, 9:28 pm

I've seen uplift scars and they fade so well u wouldn't notice then if u didn't kno they were there! X
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down