Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

somethings wrong please help

3 posters

Go down

somethings wrong please help Empty somethings wrong please help

Post by sianni85 28th February 2013, 9:09 pm

Hi there - I'll tell you my story so far
Aug 2011 I had anatomical 245cc put in and was horrified at how small they were - not what I asked for at all. My surgeon agreed to re-do them at a reduced cost (still several grand though!). Unfortunately my surgeon got it wrong second time round (End of Dec 2011) by putting in completely different implants to what we agreed! I was gutted but he agreed to re-do them for free this time. However due to all the stress I said I would wait a year - it seemed sensible to give my body a chance to heal, plus I was an emotional wreck at this point. So I tried to forget about my boobs for 12 months.

SO 12 months on - they look better than they did and I was starting to think I probably wouldn't get the second op. I have a gap in between my boobs due to the wrong size implant being used but I got used to the idea that this made them look more natural. However I have noticed that whereas my right boob is soft and squidgy, and I can't feel the implant inside, my left boob has a pronounced ridge around the edge of the implant and my boob is firmer and always feels more sensitive. If I try and squeeze it or anything it feels really sore. It definitely feels like I have an implant in there, unlike my other breast.

Does this sound like CC to anyone else? Also has anyone else had CC with anatomicals? I've read that if you do get it they can remove and replace the implant but how likely is it that you just end up with the same probem again? Also would i have to have a couple of months with no implant in there at all?

Hope to hear from you soon
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

somethings wrong please help Empty Re: somethings wrong please help

Post by tinkerbell24 28th February 2013, 9:32 pm

hi, sorry to hear you have had such bother, no help really but wanted to say i hope that you get it all sorted xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th February 2013, 9:40 pm

I'm sorry to read you're not feeling things are quite right babe Hug have the changes appeared all of a sudden? Or they've always been there and just seem more pronounced now?

I think you should arrange to speak with your surgeon hun. Whether its CC or not you just don't sound like you're happy at all with how your boobs look and as your surgeon has already agreed to a free exchange you've nothing at all to lose in going back and having them changed anyway so that would be what I'd advise.

You won't need to go without implant,ants if it is CC lovely. The surgeon would remove the implants and depending on the grade of CC may also do a capsulectomy (remove the capsule inside the breast - nothing at all to worry about) then replace with your new implants sweetness.

Please let us know how things go. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 28th February 2013, 9:54 pm

Thanks for your replies- its reassuring to know it should be fixable whatever it is. I was worried I'd end up with no implants or something! My left breast has always been like this but I thought it would get better over time. I read up that the two breasts can heal at different rates so just assumed that my left was just taking longer. It's been over 12 months now though. Gutting really as my right one looks quite good now. Not sure how I feel about the gap in the middle - not sure how my breasts are supposed to look, I mean some women naturally have more of a gap don't they?? My left breast feels sore though so that's not right is it
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th February 2013, 10:01 pm

If its always been the same, I very much doubt its CC hun, because CC does worsen over time.

So you should discuss the problems you have with that side of your breast and tell him that when he exchanges the implants you'll also want these concerns fixed too. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down