Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im scared they are going to be too big??!!

+11
emz1988
stef
hackamore
BlondeBarbie
cakey_baby
Mia
natalia
angelkitten1
MarieMc85
claire265
Tonic28
15 posters

Go down

Im scared they are going to be too big??!! Empty Im scared they are going to be too big??!!

Post by Tonic28 8th June 2009, 9:10 pm

:dunno: Hi girls - Im scared and worried now and wondered if you can put my mind at rest. Im a fairly tall at 5ft 9" and slim build. Im booked in for having 345s soft-touch round partial unders (Allergan at mybreast). I am feeling really worried now that they are going to be too big. Im currently a small 34b......I was pretty sure at the time of my last consultation this size would be ok and my surgeon also agreed - Im hoping for a D and no larger. But there doesn't seem to be many girls on here having that kind of size with those Allergan implants? Wondered if I should call the surgeons secretary and ask for smaller ones to be brought in incase I chicken out?? This is prob normal last min nerves but my OH thinks they are going to end up massive and he's making me worse. Heeeellpp advice needed please xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks girls
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Im scared they are going to be too big??!! Empty Re: Im scared they are going to be too big??!!

Post by claire265 8th June 2009, 9:13 pm

Hi - I think you will be fine with those! I had 265cc partial unders and went from 32a to 30dd/32d but I am only 5'2 and a size 6 - with your height I would imagine 345s would give you a nice D! They say that with 34 inch back band 120-140cc is about 1 cup size. Hope that helps,

Claire
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Im scared they are going to be too big??!! Empty Re: Im scared they are going to be too big??!!

Post by MarieMc85 8th June 2009, 9:15 pm

Hi,

I'm shorter than you at 5ft 3" but was told that 345s would get me to a D cup.

I started as a 32B but ended up going for the 410 overs and am now a 32DD/E.

I think the 345s will be perfect for you and will look fab.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 8th June 2009, 9:17 pm

hiya hunny, i think for your height and having that size you def wont end up too big.
i had my 3rd b/a 2 weeks ago 700 cc i am 5"7 size 10 9 and half stones and i am now wearing a 36dd sports bra.
my first b/a was 350cc and they barely made a difference then last year i had 525 which took me to a d but i only looked a c.
it's so difficult to judge because 300 on one girl can look big then on another they can look tiny.
look at as many pics as you can of other girls with similar stats to yourself hun and see how you feel.
there is nothing worse than feeling too small post op and wishing you had gone bigger.
pm me for username and pw if you want to see my pics hunny.
shonagh xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 8th June 2009, 9:20 pm

i think your end up a nice d looking cup but not to big if your small framed u can look quite big not not to big if u know what i mean i had 410 and mine look quite big on my slim frame
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th June 2009, 9:34 pm

I would think with your height that sounds about right!! If your P.S. knows what your desired final result to be and agreed ..he is the best person to be guided by. Also, they will measure bigger than they look. But giving them a call to talk over your concerns tommorrow would probably help you to feel more at ease with your choice. Good Luck!! Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 8th June 2009, 9:37 pm

I agree i think that will be a really nice size for your height and build.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 8th June 2009, 9:45 pm

Thanks girls for all your comments you all seem to think this size will be ok, think last min nerves are kicking in and OH not helping! Ill chat to my PS on the day and I guess he could always put smaller ones in if they are looking too large....(think he did mention this at one point and I suppose they must keep lots of different sizes???) Ill keep u posted - thanks again xxxxxx :allo:
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th June 2009, 9:56 pm

Perhaps leaving your O.H. out of the equation for now might help?

I guess you have to think:

Would you be happier if they were a little bigger than wanted or smaller.?? remembering that silicone boobs measure bigger than they look. So do you want to look a d? or measure a d?? It is soo hard to imagine before. But if I were your build and height and I guess you are younger than me? I would have around that size. Def another discussion with P.S. I think as once you talk it through with them you will feel soo much better.

And I am sure your O.H. will love them once they are able to be shared. Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 8th June 2009, 10:03 pm

Sounds about right, but have a word with your ps if you're not sure x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Im scared they are going to be too big??!! Empty sizing

Post by hackamore 9th June 2009, 5:31 am

MarieMc85 wrote:Hi,

xxx

Hi,

that's about the change I'm looking for. A small 34b to a full 34DD.

and the 140cc to 1 cup size reference worked for you.

I've heard about using rice to test with but can't find how many ounces of rice is equivalent to how many cc's of implant.

ttyl
hackamore
Advertiser!

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 9th June 2009, 7:19 am

I was 32b and had 340 overs taking me to 32dd/e but they don't look too big on my frame. xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by emz1988 9th June 2009, 7:28 am

i think you'll be fine. im 5'8/9 and im slim build and im having 300 to take me to a c or 320 to take me to a full c. At the end of the day tho your PS has done thousands of operations and im sure he knows what implants effect and change different body sizes.
I'd trust your PS, im sure they'll look great! WE're having ours the same day. I''ll have my fingers crossed for both of us in byebye land :P

xxx
emz1988
emz1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 9th June 2009, 8:09 am

hackamore wrote:
MarieMc85 wrote:Hi,

xxx

Hi,

that's about the change I'm looking for. A small 34b to a full 34DD.

and the 140cc to 1 cup size reference worked for you.

I've heard about using rice to test with but can't find how many ounces of rice is equivalent to how many cc's of implant.

ttyl

Its the same 340 of rice is equvalent to 340 implant. I ahve had fun trying and wearing different size rice bags lol - they all looked ok thou -have fun trying xx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 9th June 2009, 8:11 am

emz1988 wrote:i think you'll be fine. im 5'8/9 and im slim build and im having 300 to take me to a c or 320 to take me to a full c. At the end of the day tho your PS has done thousands of operations and im sure he knows what implants effect and change different body sizes.
I'd trust your PS, im sure they'll look great! WE're having ours the same day. I''ll have my fingers crossed for both of us in byebye land :P

xxx

Ah good luck for Fri! Where are you having yrs? How u feeling? Fingers xed for both of us! xxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 9th June 2009, 8:21 am

Tonic28 wrote: Its the same 340 of rice is equvalent to 340 implant. I ahve had fun trying and wearing different size rice bags lol - they all looked ok thou -have fun trying xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 9th June 2009, 8:22 am

Remeber there gonna be unders so theyll be about 10% smaller than the rice bags look. I think they should suit you great since you'e quite tall xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole777 9th June 2009, 9:14 am

Hi :) i'm 5'9 too, i had 380 cc mhp allergan overs, i was going to have 410cc but went down to 380 as i didnt want to be bigger than a d cup. i wearing a 38 c/36 d sports bra at the mo, but think i will need a d/dd? normal bra but i havent been measured yet some days i wish i had of gone bigger could of had up to 520cc not that i wanted them lol !I think that size will be fine if you dont want to bigger than a d...N x
nicole777
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 9th June 2009, 7:19 pm

nicole777 wrote:Hi :) i'm 5'9 too, i had 380 cc mhp allergan overs, i was going to have 410cc but went down to 380 as i didnt want to be bigger than a d cup. i wearing a 38 c/36 d sports bra at the mo, but think i will need a d/dd? normal bra but i havent been measured yet some days i wish i had of gone bigger could of had up to 520cc not that i wanted them lol !I think that size will be fine if you dont want to bigger than a d...N x

Hi Nicole

Thanks for your reply. My op been put back a week now so nerves dying down again till this time next week no doubt.....Let me know what u measure after the sports bra days are ova! xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 9th June 2009, 7:23 pm

MsTeews wrote:Remeber there gonna be unders so theyll be about 10% smaller than the rice bags look. I think they should suit you great since you'e quite tall xx

Thanks Flash I quite liked the look and size of my rice bags!! But I've also heard others say that theirs ended up looking bigger Boobs than their rice bags.... lol
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 9th June 2009, 8:40 pm

Mine, rice boobs, looked and felt bigger :pale: I think because they are difficult to mould into a boob shape and not quite as compact and squishy? Also, boobs are under the skin/muscle and squashed more internally. Not sure if that makes much sense? Not quite sure how to explain really. Hysterical xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 9th June 2009, 8:56 pm

I think you'll be fine with that size. I had 340cc and they look like C/D on me and I'm a shortie!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 9th June 2009, 10:40 pm

hey honey I had 460 overs, not sure if that make much difference but you are welcome to look at my pics. I am 5ft 6 10 1/2 stone although have had three kids, but thik mine look ok, not too big and quite natural. pm me if you wanna peek. You will be fine sweetie dont worry. x
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down