Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this link gives me SO much hope

+11
mirren001
CharFaye
MissAlexaEll
mais04
katielou2111
melstar82
rockyk12
xlaurenx
COOKIE
Kurukullachis
tinkerbell24
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

this link gives me SO much hope - Page 2 Empty Re: this link gives me SO much hope

Post by mirren001 23rd January 2013, 12:23 am

tinkerbell24 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my boobs look like one week post op still except my left is slightly higher than the right so seeing the diff in these pics are great xx
Hi Tink, I don't know how to post a link but there's another good example thought you might be interested in . If you click on your link and previous page it back to page 1410 the changes there are amazing too and very reassuring.X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

this link gives me SO much hope - Page 2 Empty Re: this link gives me SO much hope

Post by misf1 23rd January 2013, 12:58 am

We also have a video here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's aprox half way down the page, but shows just how they change over time. It does seem to take ages sometimes but they will and do change lots. Glad you are feeling more positive now.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 23rd January 2013, 9:00 am

Oh thank you everyone! this helps a lot as mine are only 1 week post op and also look quiet high and square on the top. And no matter how many times they tell you they will change with time you still worry that yours won't lol
As my surgeon said "try no to look at them too much for a few weeks although I know you will but it's just too early to judge them" and he's right, we should all try to "forget" about them a bit otherwise we will go crazy finding all the imperfections!this link gives me SO much hope - Page 2 2661777810
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th January 2013, 4:44 pm

eh zoe are you looking at diff boobies from your avi they are not high up they look bloody amazing!!

away to look at the other links now girlies xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th January 2013, 4:47 pm

page 1410 mirren is def def a big diff seem so much bigger in last pic

did you see the one a few pages after will all the tattoos on here boobies ouchy xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 28th January 2013, 7:03 pm

Mine look really round and weird at minute cant wait for them to change look like stuck on bullets lol
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 28th January 2013, 9:05 pm

I'm looking at some of the other cases and one makes me want to cry even after her 3rd correction :(
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th January 2013, 9:22 pm

yeah katie mine are still a bit weird haha

what one kuru xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 28th January 2013, 9:34 pm

I really don't want to look like that nope its a little bit scary!! Thanks for educating me tho tink as i don't think any of us really prepare ourselves for how we will look in the first few weeks/months x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th January 2013, 9:58 pm

yeah dove i thought id come home with some perfect jiggly soft boobies with an amazing cleavage!! how wrong was i im still really high and a bit swollen

then again you could come out of the op and look fabby

its all worth it for the boobies we will have xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 29th January 2013, 10:06 am

It will be worth it indeed, i think i just thought that its been such a long journey getting to book my ba that the journey would finish when i stepped out the hospital sporting a new set of perfect boobs...how naive was i?! Hysterical
Its good that this website can make you realistic about recovery time and what to expect...id be so upset if i didn't know frankenboob was normal when i come out of hospital! X
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 29th January 2013, 10:10 am

dove wrote:It will be worth it indeed, i think i just thought that its been such a long journey getting to book my ba that the journey would finish when i stepped out the hospital sporting a new set of perfect boobs...how naive was i?! Hysterical
Its good that this website can make you realistic about recovery time and what to expect...id be so upset if i didn't know frankenboob was normal when i come out of hospital! X

Exactly! So pleased that I have some idea that they probably won't look perfect immediately post op!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 29th January 2013, 6:27 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:yeah katie mine are still a bit weird haha

what one kuru xx

1413 I think it was with the lowering of the nipples they still look so distorted :(
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 30th January 2013, 9:59 pm

I've been very naive too! I thought they would just be swollen, obv sore and the skin might have that shiny, tight kind of look for a while. It didn't enter into my mind at all that they would so so different! I'm really glad for the preparation! Good luck on friday Mandy! How are you feeling?! I'm seeing Simon tomorrow. I thought it was friday so luckily they phoned me and confirmed really!

X
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2