Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email from M&S re: front fastening bra

+7
Kurukullachis
vixylyx
dove
MissAlexaEll
CharFaye
Nicole
COOKIE
11 posters

Go down

Email from M&S re: front fastening bra Empty Email from M&S re: front fastening bra

Post by COOKIE 16th January 2013, 2:35 pm

There was some confusion with M&S's information regarding the Front fastening sportsbra. The info on the web site said the bra was 'medium impact' yet upon receiving the bra packaging said it was 'extra high impact' so I emailed the information to them and this was the reply I received

Thanks for your email about one of our sports bras; T336470.

After speaking with our Lingerie department I can confirm the bra is a high impact bra. I am sorry the description on our website is unclear. I will report this to our Web Operations team so they can add this information as soon as possible.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Email from M&S re: front fastening bra Empty Re: Email from M&S re: front fastening bra

Post by Nicole 16th January 2013, 2:39 pm

cookie you must be chuffed, means you can get that leopard print one!xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Email from M&S re: front fastening bra Empty Re: Email from M&S re: front fastening bra

Post by CharFaye 16th January 2013, 2:42 pm

I've just been and bought this!! I copied tinkerbell with the black and leopard print! Love it soo comfy xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th January 2013, 2:45 pm

newboobz wrote:cookie you must be chuffed, means you can get that leopard print one!xx

I'm thrrrrrrrriled! yahoo already replied and ordered it hahahaha xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 16th January 2013, 2:47 pm

YAAAAAAY!!! Thanks Cookie hun ;)

Had me worried thinking I'd been wearing medium impact :\

x x x x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 16th January 2013, 2:50 pm

Hi cookie,

Im due to have my op in Feb...are there any bras you'd recommend for the recovery period? Do i need a post surgery one or will a sports bra do the job? Plus how do you know what size to get? Your profile pic looks fab!!
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 16th January 2013, 3:01 pm

I love the M&S one. I've had 3 over the recovery period. Just which they did it with a bigger cup and smaller back size. Heehee never thought I'd be saying that
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 16th January 2013, 3:03 pm

I have one in pink 32 F (mind u I was 30G pre op) can't do the bloody thing up!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th January 2013, 3:05 pm

Thank you Dove :flowers: and welcome to Breast Buddies hun wavey

You're best wearing a 'high impact' bra if you choose to wear a sports bra hun, some ladies prefer a Macom bra which is just as good. The purpose is to hold your new boobs stable hun so the implant can adhere to the pocket, so you need little movement to your boobs to enable them to do that.

The M&S bra highlighted in blue in my above post is an excellent bra, I used this myself after my 2nd surgery and is great to give nurses and surgeons access to your new boobs as its front fastening. The Macom is also a front fastener and just as good.

The Triumph Triaction came out tops overall sportsbras in a sportsbra survey, I used this for my last surgery and this too is a great BA and very comfortable with a back fastening. Other ladies here swear by shock absorbers, these too are back fasteners...all of these bras seem to be the most popular among the women here and are all very good bras and will be great for your recovery hun... So whichever you choose it will be fine.

Your surgeon should have given you a general estimated resulting size. If they didnt, then a quick call to ask is all that's needed to get the sizes you need.

If you're buying back fasteners, I'd get the size recommended and another a cup size bigger along with some bra extenders incase you have swelling around the band (most of us do)

If you're buying M&S front fastener, I'd buy the size stated and a band size bigger than you are

A Macom is based on band size, you buy the Macom to fit your band and it will fit any cup size, so you need 2 but won't have to change any.

Always buy 2 bras hun, so you can wear one and have one in the wash. Keep tags and receipts on all bras, so you can wear the one that fits leaving hospital then exchange the other afterwards for the size that fits

Hope that helps hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 16th January 2013, 3:10 pm

Oh thanks for your quick response! You seem to be the guru of knowledge on here! No doubt I'll be seeking your advice again soon x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th January 2013, 3:14 pm

LOL no Guru hun, but I help were I can Give You

Always here if you need me and the other ladies here are amazing and so helpful as I'm sure you'll find the more you post hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 16th January 2013, 3:20 pm

I'm getting a new one for after my re-op :)
Gonna be a lot more clued up on size this time and go for a 32e instead of a 36d lol
TOTALLY WRONG SIZE :) xxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th January 2013, 4:49 pm

yay glad u can all get one i lovd mine xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 16th January 2013, 5:02 pm

These bras are fab! I'm never out of mines were them to work and bed to the point where hubby has said are you sure you still need to wear these things...lol Just protecting my new additions! X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 16th January 2013, 5:03 pm

Thanks for that! Glad I can keep mine!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down