Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Ladies!!

+8
mrsball
Ftmum1986
LouiseR11
mais04
tinkerbell24
COOKIE
CharFaye
JustPeachy
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hi Ladies!! Empty Hi Ladies!!

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 2:51 pm

Hi Ladies,

Haven't been on for a good few months, had my final exams to study for and sit and the kids birthdays and xmas! Stressful time!!

Well I am 3 months post op now, can't believe it! They are looking good, have dropped and softened but no fluffing yet :( hope I will. My right one is blooming painful today, I am getting the pain I did at the beginning when the nerves are fusing together and it's making me gind my teeth. Not sure why I am getting it? Anyways, I see the surgeon on 28th Jan (supposed to be my 3 month check up that he has booked, cancelled and rescheduled 3 times already!). I went to Bravissimo and got measured and bought a couple of bras. I measured a 32 DD but the bras I got fitted in were a 32 E Hi Ladies!! 267328.I haven't bought many bras, far too skint, but I get paid next week and I am heading back there to the sales Hi Ladies!! 1978086825. It is taking me a while to adjust to having boobs, still can't quite believe they are mine. For those of you who don't know, I suffered from anorexia and body dysmorphia in my teens and developed tuberous breasts so I had surgery to correct them. I still feel a bit detatched to them, sounds strange I know, you'd think I'd be jumping from the rooftops Hi Ladies!! 683465 hopefully I will be soon, my psychiatrist (sp?) said it will take my mind a while to accept them since I have spent 20 odd years not seeing what I should see anyways, so fingers XXX'd. Anyway I a rambling a bit Hi Ladies!! 375568 When I see the surgeon he will decide if I need an uplift too, usually women who have tuberous breasts get an uplift and implants at the same time but I was one of the rare few who they wanted to do in stages and see if the implants correct the tuberous shape and looking at them now (trying my hardest not to point out the flaws like I always do) they look normal, I think? My other half says so anyway and he enjoys them! So I hope I don't need an uplift Hi Ladies!! 1978086825

Hope you all had a good xmas and New Year! How are you all? xxx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Hi Ladies!! Empty Re: Hi Ladies!!

Post by CharFaye 8th January 2013, 3:00 pm

Well they look amazing in your avi!! Your figure is gorgeous and I'm all round quite jealous of you right now!! Lol!! Nice to hear you've come through such a tough time, hopefully you'll feel like they're all yours soon xxx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2013, 3:11 pm

Good to see you back with us Peachy wavey

Hopefully all goes well when you see the surgeon hun. I agree with Char, you look perfect in your avi. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 3:18 pm

Thanks CharFaye Hi Ladies!! 321562
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 3:19 pm

Hi Cookie!! Missed you Hi Ladies!! 1978086825 how did your surgery go?
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2013, 3:26 pm

Missed you too beautiful Hug

The surgery went great! Really pleased with the work done, but unfortunately its comes to light I have an allergy to dissolvable suctures and 8 weeks on I'm still healing... Maybe other problems too... Only me hey! :doh: haha I'm just so bloody unlucky its unreal Peachy.

If I wasn't having such a difficult time with this whole surgery thing I might have gone back and asked for a body like yours too! Haha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 3:33 pm

Aww gee wizz! That's awful! How has it taken this long for it to come to light? So your on the mend, but just slower than expected? 2 ops so close together, that must of been tough Hi Ladies!! 683465 what are you measuring just now?

Remember I was moaning to get out these blooming sports bras? Well now I am 3 month on so I can finally get them off and yet I prefer to wear them than a normal bra! How strange?! I don't feel supported unless I have one on Hi Ladies!! 1978086825 I even wear it to bed!! xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 8th January 2013, 3:53 pm

JustPeachy wrote:
Remember I was moaning to get out these blooming sports bras? Well now I am 3 month on so I can finally get them off and yet I prefer to wear them than a normal bra! How strange?! I don't feel supported unless I have one on Hi Ladies!! 1978086825 I even wear it to bed!! xx

Oh really, I honestly hate wearing bras now pre op I find them so uncomfy, think ill get away with wearing sport type bras or nothing at all in the future? Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 4:07 pm

defo wearing sports would be fine for the future, especially ones with no wires. I just find them comfy! Pretty lacey bras look nice but I just don't feel the support I do when I wear a sports bra. I can't go braless for long because they feel heavy and it's just not a nice feeling when they are jiggling about!! xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th January 2013, 4:08 pm

u will fall in love with sports bras lol

nice to hear ur feeling well 3 months on wgat a story!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 4:28 pm

I know, it's strange cos I hated them at the beginning yet now I don't have to wear them but I always have one on! I need to but some new ones though and I was thinking about the one you're wearing tink Hi Ladies!! 1978086825 cos my current ones give me the madonna look Hi Ladies!! 375568
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 8th January 2013, 4:32 pm

Never even thought about that, it's going to feel so weird having weight on my chest!! I'm so excited xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 4:39 pm

It does feel very weird having weight on your chest, even going up stairs I hold on to them protectively and if I am in public my other half is like 'erm your cupping again!' Hi Ladies!! 375568
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 8th January 2013, 4:41 pm

Haha you've payed alot of money for them, cup away!! Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 8th January 2013, 4:46 pm

Your figure makes me sick with jealousy! Glad alls well with you xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2013, 4:47 pm

JustPeachy wrote:Aww gee wizz! That's awful! How has it taken this long for it to come to light? So your on the mend, but just slower than expected? 2 ops so close together, that must of been tough Hi Ladies!! 683465 what are you measuring just now?

Still measuring a 32F hun. I didn't have an implant change. Finally seeing changes in healing this week, so its looking much better now... I'll be OK though. I always am yes

I'm the same as yourself Char, always have been. If I'm not wearing clothes that require my pretty bra I'm in my old comfy sportsbras! Just bought myself two new ones in fact! Hahahaha. I think most of us come to appreciate sportsbras once you're no longer required to wear them. Funny isn't it how you can hate them so much whilst healing, then love them so much after! Who'd have thought hey! X xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 4:49 pm

I do in the house and he doesn't complain, just in public when I draw attention to myself Hi Ladies!! 199385

I'm hoping to find some nice sports bras as I have worn my other 3 out I think and I don't like the cone shape they give. I was maybe going to buy a comfort bra for bed time but I am not sure how supported I would feel in them, as if it just feels like you are wearing a crop top then that's no use for me as I like to feel held! Hi Ladies!! 557141 suppose I could just try sleep with my other halfs hands cupping me all night!
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 8th January 2013, 6:00 pm

Your avi looks amazing!! x
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 6:05 pm

Hi Louise, thanks! I need to change it though cos they have changed shape since then xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 8th January 2013, 7:59 pm

Glad to hear all is good, I totally agree with the other girls, ur avi is incredible! I have figure greed especially as I'm 39 weeks pregnant! Feel like a whale lol!! Good to hear things are going well, look forward to bra shopping!!xx
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 8:31 pm

Hi Ftmum - I remember that 'whale' stage oh so well. The last 2 weeks drag in don't they!!xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th January 2013, 8:42 pm

Hi peachy welcome back Hun x Give You
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 8th January 2013, 9:12 pm

Hi MrsBall - wit woo!! They are looking good :)
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 9th January 2013, 12:42 am

Wondered where you'd got to! Good to see you back! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down