Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help please ladies!!!

+9
icecream
*Alice*
bouncyDD
Princesslisa2012
misf1
COOKIE
karleyxxx
mariaelaina
sammi710
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Help please ladies!!! Empty Help please ladies!!!

Post by sammi710 6th August 2012, 2:05 pm

hi everyone i ve just been playing 'stuff the macom bra' lol and i think i might have been too conservative with size at my consultations Help please ladies!!! 267328 i dont have any rice so have no idea how big my stuffing was that i just did (not sure my surgeon will understand when i say i want the equivilent of a push up bra, air chicken fillets and a pair of thermal socks in a macom please lol) should i ring his secretary?? and what should i say?? or is this last min boob greed and i should stick to the 2 sizes we ve agreed to try??? xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Help please ladies!!! Empty Re: Help please ladies!!!

Post by mariaelaina 6th August 2012, 2:21 pm

Thats a tough one! You do have 8 days which is better than realising this the night before. It might be best to ring up just to hear what your options are - it might be that there's nothing they can do unless you cancel your op (unlikely) or it could be you could arrange another trip to see your surgeon in the next week or your surgeon could bring a bigger range of implants with him to your operation.

All I'd say is that you don't want to come out of your op with regrets or thinking what if? but the decisions down to you Help please ladies!!! 184153
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 6th August 2012, 2:23 pm

just rang the secretary and she s squeezed me in on weds to see my surgeon she was brilliant she said that i should definatley see him if i was having doubts about size yay phew xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 6th August 2012, 2:34 pm

I went back to see my surgeon again as I was worried about my size choice hun

I am so glad I went bigger, I love them xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2012, 5:54 pm

Glad you have another consultation Sammi. I personally found having a consultation so close to my surgery helped me feel so reassured and prepared for the day. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th August 2012, 6:58 pm

Glad you managed to get another consultation.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 6th August 2012, 7:27 pm

eek i m so confused, i have no idea about the look i want but i m so glad i can try on the sizers one more time, i want to see what the xhp looks like and then hopefully we can come to a final decision xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princesslisa2012 6th August 2012, 7:43 pm

sammi710 wrote:hi everyone i ve just been playing 'stuff the macom bra' lol and i think i might have been too conservative with size at my consultations Help please ladies!!! 267328 i dont have any rice so have no idea how big my stuffing was that i just did (not sure my surgeon will understand when i say i want the equivilent of a push up bra, air chicken fillets and a pair of thermal socks in a macom please lol) should i ring his secretary?? and what should i say?? or is this last min boob greed and i should stick to the 2 sizes we ve agreed to try??? xxx

im glad you got another consultation my friend had hers and really wishes she went bigger, They are amazing but in her eyes she wished she went bigger, I at first thought i wanted 410 but then i stuffed with socks and fillets and tested them under dresses tank tops and bra's and thought i really want bigger so now im going to 525 or 460 (depending on what fits under my skin) i hope your consultation goes well and you can decide xxx Cheerleader
Princesslisa2012
Princesslisa2012
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2012, 7:57 pm

Biggest isn't always best though girls, what is best is the implant size that's going to help achieve the look you're best wanting from this surgery and give your body the least risk of complication, so do keep that in mind when choosing implant size. The biggest implant isn't necessarily right for everyone. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Help please ladies!!! Empty big not always best

Post by Princesslisa2012 6th August 2012, 8:02 pm

deffo :))) xxxx
Princesslisa2012
Princesslisa2012
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 6th August 2012, 8:26 pm

I hope you have a better understanding when you go for your consultation on wednesday.

xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 6th August 2012, 8:35 pm

thanks everyone i will try and remain 'sensible' with the size its just so confusing i think i m going to stuff the bra again put a tight white t shirt on and take some photos to take to the consultation and see if i can get that look without it causing any complications i know that its marvellous to have impressive perky boobs but not so marvellous if they are covered in stretch marks and round my ankles in 5 years time Help please ladies!!! 557141 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 6th August 2012, 8:57 pm

Fantastic that you managed to squeeze in another consultation Sammi, I too had doubts and I didn't bother. I spent a lot of time wondering about the "what if's" initially after my op.

As Cookie said bigger isn't always better. You can always go bigger with your next op but it wouldn't be as simple to reduce them. Have a think about what you want, do you want to look natural and have the option of enhancing them with bra's or do you want the fake look? Niether are wrong, it's all down to what you want to achieve and what will work best for your body.

Your surgeon will be able to help you make the choice so look at this as a last minute option, you may find that the implants you already chose are the ones for you x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 6th August 2012, 9:12 pm

thanks alice, i want to still look natural but kind of naturally big if that makes sense so i want them to fit my frame but be nice and full i want to look like i have fabulous genetics not fabulous implants hmmm tricky my surgeon is going to hate me lol xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 6th August 2012, 9:13 pm

and very good point that its not so easy to reduce size so i will make sure i remember that xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 7th August 2012, 1:02 am

Agree with what everyone has said. Good you have an idea oh what size/look you want to achieve, but in the end your ps will know better which size suits your frame better.

Dying my op, ps brought 3 sizes w/ him and I told him I wanted whatever was biggest, but he ended up putting the smallest size prolly the other 2 sizes just didn't it my frame. Trust your ps, he's got a lot of boobie experience :)
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 7th August 2012, 1:03 am

Agree with what everyone has said. Good you have an idea oh what size/look you want to achieve, but in the end your ps will know better which size suits your frame better.

During my op, ps brought 3 sizes w/ him and I told him I wanted whatever was biggest, but he ended up putting the smallest size prolly the other 2 sizes just didn't it my frame. Trust your ps, he's got a lot of boobie experience :)
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 8th August 2012, 9:34 pm

Hi ladies I had consultation with dr Nathan at transform today he told me he would do 230 overs but didn't explain profile and tbh I didn't think to ask! I felt they looked anti small in the bra and he said he would go to 260, I know that dr Nathan airs on side of caution. I am seeing Khan on Monday and my PC told me Khan always tends to go one size bigger then Nathan- have heard that he goes with what's right for your body frame so am wondering if he suggests 300 and I decide I want Nathan to do op should I ask him to do that size instead! Or does it depend on profile and shape although I believe that transform only do one shape am I right? Advice please girls x
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by xxlauren90xx 9th August 2012, 2:32 am

I'm seeing my surgeon again on the same day as my pre op, so hard to decide, know what I want to achieve but need to be sensible aswell and I don't want the risks with going too big x x
xxlauren90xx
xxlauren90xx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 9th August 2012, 8:48 am

I wish i hadn't have chose the bigger implant

not because of size, i am completely happy with that, it is because of the pain factor.

my surgeon told me that if i chose to have the bigger implant (especially as i was going under) that there was a strong possibility that the pain would be really bad!

and to be honest even today 6 days post op, i have woke up endless times in the night in tears. I still am in terrible pain and every morning it the pressure on my chest is horrible.

most girls i have spoken too who have had unders, have had 400cc or lower and they have said that the pain hasn't been that bad at all.

if i would've known how bad the pain would've been with larger submuscular implants, i wouldve defo opted for 400's or 380's especially when it means just half a cupsize different.

It isn't so bad having larger implants with overs, as with unders your muscle has got to stretch over the implant.

xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 9th August 2012, 5:49 pm

What size did you decide in Sammie? I couldn't go any larger than 330cc because my muscles just won't stretch that far. We can only go as large as our body's can take and only our ps knows this.
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 10th August 2012, 2:48 pm

he said i can go to 375cc but there is no way we will fit any bigger in , but i m happy with that and i m preparing myself just in case on the day he has to go a bit smaller if they wont fit, so fingers crossed for the 375 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 10th August 2012, 8:28 pm

Cool! I wanted to go that size but couldnt due to my body size. Good luck! :)))
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 13th August 2012, 11:55 pm

I have posted on another thread but also found this one! I was given option of 260 or 300 over high profile today ps said I could have 300 but they would look faker than 260 I have seen so many women say always go for biggest option due to fluffing and dropping etc I really don't know what to do! X
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 14th August 2012, 12:05 am

i guess it depends on the look you want to achieve, if you go bigger and people are suspicious that they are 'fake' will that bother you? i ve decided to go for the bigger ones as i dont mind at all if people think they are fake because i want to have a slightly 'busty' look xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next