Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The craziness of wanting boobs! highs and Lows

+4
mais04
COOKIE
balamoryyellfruit
kenzie1985
8 posters

Go down

The craziness of wanting boobs! highs and Lows Empty The craziness of wanting boobs! highs and Lows

Post by kenzie1985 6th January 2013, 7:45 pm

is it just me or does the want and need for a bigger chest drive you mad.... Screwy
I finally booked my surgery day and I've been all over the place since... One minute I'm so excited and I can't wish my op day to come quicker and the next I'm worrying and wondering do I really need it.. What's worse I'm more worried about them coming out wonky or too tight etc over the health issues. I've wanted this surgery since I was 14 and I'm now 27 nearly 28..So I'm def having it. Lol

Plus I told a good friend and he wasn't even slightly supportive. I understand he doesn't agree with it etc but it would have been nice to have at least smiled and nodded.So annoying....plus I'm ranting.. Sorry!!! Lol

This forum has been the best form of support I could have asked for.. Informative and always and honest opinion. Thanks girls... Its nice to finally have girls who understand and don't bitch etc.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

The craziness of wanting boobs! highs and Lows Empty Re: The craziness of wanting boobs! highs and Lows

Post by balamoryyellfruit 6th January 2013, 7:50 pm

Haha God love you babe i feel like this all the time but im deffo gona get mine done. Only my hubby knows im getting it done and at my consuktation he said it made him feel physically sick...not quite the reaction i was looking for =P but he has started to come round x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

The craziness of wanting boobs! highs and Lows Empty Re: The craziness of wanting boobs! highs and Lows

Post by COOKIE 6th January 2013, 7:52 pm

You may have seen a phrase around the forum called 'the booby roller coaster' and that's exactly what having a BA is, from consultations all way through to the end of your recovery there's ups and downs all the way!

Its normal Kenzie and I'm so happy for you that you're soon able to fulfill your dream - BOOBIES Stars xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 6th January 2013, 8:04 pm

I had the booby demon for over a year before I got them done constantly reading and re reading posts on here without posting myself, looking at everything boob related it took over my life, also had a guilt feeling about not being able to look after babies, then worrying about messing their routine up as we stayed at my mums for a week because OH works. Ups and downs are normal, but I can honestly say I've not had one down day since having them done, no boobie blues or regrets. I'm so glad I did it and I feel like a different person.
Congrats on booking and good luck xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 6th January 2013, 9:20 pm

I know it will be so worth it!! I work fairly close to Victoria's Secrets and I cannot wait to go buy a normal bra with no gel or loads of padding/foam.woo hoo!!

Looking at all the avatars of post ops just fill me with confidence!!
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 6th January 2013, 9:33 pm

It's the best decision I ever made and the ups and downs leading to it are natural I became obsessed with boobs that's all I looked at it even ended up with me getting angry that the confused cartoon advert woman had boobs and I didn't lol !! You will feel every emotion going but when it's done you will ask yourself why you didn't do it sooner lol xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Gem76 6th January 2013, 10:15 pm

I feel your pain Kenzie!!

It kind of takes over your life doesnt it? My eldest daughter old me earlier that her sister is back at school tmoro and I was sure it was Tuesday (when Im having my op) anyway, I checked and she's right Shocked I can't even think straight at the moment!

And unsupportive people are just the worst! You want everyone to be happy for you and unfortunately, they're not are they. My boyfriend is in Afghan and told me the other wk he didnt want me to wait for him - it came totally out of the blue and I'm convinced it's because Im getting a boob job as he doesnt want me to get one. He messaged me yesterday saying I have nice boobs and I dont need to change them The craziness of wanting boobs! highs and Lows 221105 People should understand that we are doing it for ourselves and nobody else!!!

Oh me too, I cant wait to thow my padded bra's and chicken fillets in the bin, haha!

x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 6th January 2013, 11:55 pm

It becomes an obsession! But a really good exciting one! It's definitely a roller coaster of emotions but you're in the right place here, we all can relate to those feelings and this site is a fantastic source of information too. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 7th January 2013, 12:21 am

This boobie roller coaster is driving me insaneee like i wanted it too for years and now its in just under 3 week im questioning every thing. Gem76
My fella hates that im having it hes saying u just wanna look a slag and bla bla bla, funny coz ive had two kids and they look dredful he just won't admit it. But we do this for our selves. Every one has there own reasons for having them done i cant wait to be on over side done and dusted no pain. Also for this
Roller coaster taking over my mind and world to stop ha ha. Xx
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th January 2013, 10:15 am

kenzie1985 wrote:Looking at all the avatars of post ops just fill me with confidence!!

And that's what I'd stay focused on lovely - the final outcome! Knowing that soon your boobs are going to look just as good as everybody else's here Stars

Its such an exciting time lovely, so never lose sight of your reasons for doing this and focus on the result... This is a 'good' thing you're doing for yourself babe, so just enjoy it. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 7th January 2013, 7:05 pm

Ppl always think either

A, Your partner must want you to have it
B, If not, he shouldn't let you have it done
Or C, Must be attention seeking

BA are so common you would think it would be accepted.
I'm doing it for me and only me. I'm so excited !! I'm celebrating my birthday next Monday and everyone s asking what I want. All I want is money towards my BA!! Can't say it tho!!! :-(

You guys have been amazing and I know I'll be asking many more questions !
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 7th January 2013, 7:20 pm

Just ask for money, don't have to say what for ;] x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 7th January 2013, 7:21 pm

I'll be asking for money!! It will go towards sports bras etc.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 7th January 2013, 7:26 pm

Deffo, and have a look into those V pillow thingymabobs...they're supposed to be really comfy for when you sleep upright for a bit x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down