Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grr wanting a moan!

+4
Princess_x
Twinkle3
COOKIE
EmmaArden
8 posters

Go down

Grr wanting a moan! Empty Grr wanting a moan!

Post by EmmaArden 25th June 2012, 2:37 pm

I know I'm getting impatient but I just wanted a moan about my boobs growl Even though they have softened a little and dropped a little I still feel they have a long way to go towards the way I want them to look and feel and it scares me they are going to feel how they do now, forever :/
I'm A single girl and I don't want to sound crude but I'm scared of sleeping with someone in case they feel my boobs as they are still quite firm and I don't know what to do about it nope I have a holiday next month hahahaha!!!
X
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Grr wanting a moan! Empty Re: Grr wanting a moan!

Post by COOKIE 25th June 2012, 3:04 pm

Is the firmness your only concern Emma?

Even after as long as 3 months Emma, your boobs will continue to go on healing for up to a year post-op lovely, but I'm sure you already know that....

My boobs didn't start to really soften and gain natural movement until about 6 months post-op Emma, I remember running down the stairs feeling my very first jiggle and I was ecstatic! I must have run up and down the stairs after that for an hour, just lovin' the jiggle haha.

The full softness again I felt around the 6 month marker and by 12 months they were so soft that unless you squeeze my boobs really hard to feel the implant you wouldn't know.

Dont be worried about sleeping with someone Emma. Let me tell you something Emma, there's NOTHING more sexy than a confident woman, it doesn't matter what shape you are, I'm telling you confidence is like a magic mist that just wraps men up and brings 'em to you... If you love you love your body and find it attractive, then there won't me a man who could resist that!

So just learn to love them hun. They're a part of you now and it's said there is no better compliment for a woman than that of another woman and I'm as honest as can be sweetness and looking at your avatar, you have one of the nicest results I've seen Grr wanting a moan! 1978086825 Enjoy 'em! Love 'em! and others will too...

Just to add that if you haven't already had your concerns noted by your surgeon, then it may be an idea to make an appointment, go through all of this with your surgeon, get everything written in your notes now hun, so that if you're still unhappy by your 6 month assessment, this will have already been logged by you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 25th June 2012, 3:27 pm

cookie wrote:

Dont be worried about sleeping with someone Emma. Let me tell you something Emma, there's NOTHING more sexy than a confident woman, it doesn't matter what shape you are, I'm telling you confidence is like a magic mist that just wraps men up and brings 'em to you... If you love you love your body and find it attractive, then there won't me a man who could resist that!

So just learn to love them hun. They're a part of you now and it's said there is no better compliment for a woman than that of another woman and I'm as honest as can be sweetness and looking at your avatar, you have one of the nicest results I've seen Grr wanting a moan! 1978086825 Enjoy 'em! Love 'em! and others will too...

Aww I love that xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 25th June 2012, 3:32 pm

Thank you so much cookie! Hug You really are so fantastic! And thank you for the compliment Cheerleader At the moment it is the feel. I do know they can take up to a year to fully heal and settle but no one knows what they look like in the dark do they haha!! I feel my nipples are pointing a little high at the moment but I think it's because they haven't dropped completely. And I'm worried about the feel because I do not know what they will feel like as I haven't felt a paid of augmented breasts before! I know I have chosen one of the softest of the "gummy bear" implants but right now they don't feel all too soft! I can move them and squeeze them together but you can feel the implant sitting there inside me like a little ball of hardness (slight exaggeration) they are pokeable but still not very "soft" to me. I just wish you could have a grope and give me some words of wisdome haha!!!
You know what i think youre right abput the confidence thing i do love my new boobs dispite this and i thonk they should too haha!! I think I'm just going to be a little more patient and see what they are like in a few months and if I'm not happy speak with my surgeon then. Thanks again cookie. Xx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 25th June 2012, 4:43 pm

Unders seriously take forever to soften, mine definitely took over 6 months last time round! More like a year until they were properly squidgy! The waiting game has started again with my new additions now. It's just a case of being very patient unfortunately!
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 25th June 2012, 6:03 pm

Cookie has given you some great advice already, I just wanted to say you look absolutely amazing I don't think any man would be there squishing them thinking "wow these beautiful boobs just don't squid he enough" so you really shouldn't worry hun.

Focus on the positives and try not to let the things you don't like cloud your judgement and be the only thing you focus on. They'll get there in the end, but you can still enjoy them for what they are now. Flash X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 25th June 2012, 8:14 pm

thank you Alice :) I have already told you i think you have a crackin' pair haha. I think i am just super paranoid Grr wanting a moan! 751387 but i think i would have been thinking 'theyre too small' before i had them done, I cant win!! haha

I guess the waiting same sure have began haha... lets see how long they take

xxx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 26th June 2012, 3:19 am

We are all the same babe, wanting results NOW! Just give them time babe, and any man who would moan about firm boobies needs shot! haha!
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 26th June 2012, 10:34 pm

I know what you mean about the impatience. Mine are healing really well, but I know they're not there yet, they need to soften some more, and haven't finished dropping yet.

Your boobs are beautiful, I just love them. From the pictures I've seen they're a beautiful shape and size, they're just fantastic!

Cookie's right about the confidence, great advice xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 27th June 2012, 6:19 am

I can honestly say hunni that after seeing your pics i had decided to go with the unders as before i was worried about them.

I was made up that i was going with the sam esurgeon as you as i thought his work was FAB!!! :) xxx

Im sure they will squish down very soon, then hopefully it we be me maoning about mine needing too!! :)

kxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down