Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably a stupid question

+3
Zoie25
misf1
Scatty247
7 posters

Go down

Probably a stupid question Empty Probably a stupid question

Post by Scatty247 2nd December 2012, 7:58 pm

I probably already know the answer to this but I'm hoping I'm wrong lol. I'm naturally VERY pale and have used the sun beds for yrs not to extreme just for little bit of colour, enough for people to stop asking me if I'm ill lmao.
Anyhoo I know boobs can't go in sun but what is the deal with a tan??
I've never been a fan of fake I hate the smell and end up streaky but I'd bet that isn't safe?
Can we sunbed covered boobs or is it a complete no no??? I'm looking like a chubby morticia Adams with my pale face and Buddha belly Hysterical
Xxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Probably a stupid question Empty Re: Probably a stupid question

Post by misf1 2nd December 2012, 8:17 pm

If the scars get in the uv light then they can burn but because the skin is so new and not formed properly (which takes a year) they can permanently pigment a red colour. Your scars will have to be covered completely for a whole year. Your boobs risk burning but as the skin is stretched and forming new layers it is more susceptible to the harmful side effects such as dryness, wrinkles, age spots and crepeing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 2nd December 2012, 8:21 pm

Oh god that's definatly a no then! Will that mean being pale for a yr then?? Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd December 2012, 8:42 pm

Your boobs will heal quicker, but if you really want to tan, maybe just cover your boobs for a couple of months but your scars for a year.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 2nd December 2012, 8:49 pm

Thanks for this thread I was going to have a spray tan for Xmas but I won't do as I'm only 10 weeks post op !! Xxx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 2nd December 2012, 9:08 pm

What is the deal with spray tans are they safe?? Obviously with boobs covered?! Worried about it running down from either sweating or showering xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd December 2012, 9:14 pm

Have you tried instant wash off tan? I've used rimmels instant wash off tan before if you want a bit of colour for your face or arms, or legs, it's quick and instatnt colour then just wash it off in the bath. Mix with a tiny bit of moisturising lotion for your face for a flash of instant colour babe then add some bronzed on top for a proper sun kissed look x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 2nd December 2012, 10:24 pm

I always thought spray tabs were totally safe compared to sunbeds or actually sunbathing ? Is that true ????

I don't understand why you cannot wear fake tan on your new boobs if you don't go near the scars , does anyone know why ??
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 2nd December 2012, 10:49 pm

I am a spray tanner, someone said on here tonight it's 12 weeks before u can have a spray tan ( scars covered with tape). I knew about open cuts , eczema etc, but wasn't sure about new breasts even if the scars are healed ( learn something everyday!). I am confused! Can one use a build up tanning moisturiser avoiding scars? Is it because skin is stretched n sensitive ? Will ask the nurse when I go back next See why this is out of interest .
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 2nd December 2012, 11:00 pm

Thanks Jakki be good to know :) xxx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 2nd December 2012, 11:08 pm

It's just something that hadn't occurred to me til I got ready today and realised I am white dont help that my beta blockers make me cold so the pale skin and blue lips I look like I belong in a csi crime scene hee hee .....oh dear !! Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 2nd December 2012, 11:10 pm

mrsball wrote:Have you tried instant wash off tan? I've used rimmels instant wash off tan before if you want a bit of colour for your face or arms, or legs, it's quick and instatnt colour then just wash it off in the bath. Mix with a tiny bit of moisturising lotion for your face for a flash of instant colour babe then add some bronzed on top for a proper sun kissed look x

How is that stuff on your clothes ? Just my arms shoulders neck and face would do while I'm wrapping up !! Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 3rd December 2012, 4:19 am

I am so pale too and I hate it. So jealous of the people with naturally tanned skin!! It does help my tattoos stand out at least haha. I used to use tanning beds all the time, but I am kind of scared of them now as I am getting older and am worried about the affects it'll have on my skin later. I've gotten a spray tan in at a salon in one of those booths and wasn't the biggest fan of it. Plus it was really expensive and lasted less than a week and made me smell funny. I heard that the gradual self tanner lotions would be a good idea, though.
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 3rd December 2012, 6:38 am

Same here when I first used them I was ridiculously brown but I cut down to once a week at the most sometimes as little as monthly just to have a little glow. I think fake tan makes you smell like a dirty biscuit and I'm not really an exfoliate girl so I'd end up patchy. I need to find one that doesn't smell like feet!!
Wish I'd got my tattoos in diff places now caus your right they look cool on pale skin too!! X
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 3rd December 2012, 7:47 am

Xen tan isn't bad for smell, u can get it online or from qvc. I put dressings on my scars when applying tan or else completely avoided the boob area (other than cleavage) means that naked they look a tad 2 tone but makes me look alot better clothed! I learnt the hard way about permanent pigmentation on scars, I had 3 microdermals on my wrist, got the scars burnt on holiday now it looks like I self harmed :-/ x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down