Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

365 overs pictures or nearest

+3
5stonedown
tinkerbell24
Scatty247
7 posters

Go down

365 overs pictures or nearest Empty 365 overs pictures or nearest

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 7:20 pm

Only just noticed I'm active whoop whoop

Can any1 let me look at any pictures around 365's overs ? I'm so intrigued but feel so cheeky askingx x Blush
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

365 overs pictures or nearest Empty Re: 365 overs pictures or nearest

Post by tinkerbell24 29th November 2012, 9:13 pm

scatty do you have a pic trail im going from 32a and having 360cc unders so your similar to me but overs xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 29th November 2012, 9:18 pm

I had 390cc mod profile round overs. I also had an uplift but if u want to have a look I dont mind sharing. Just pm me!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 29th November 2012, 9:29 pm

Wow 5stonedown i didn't recognise you with the new avvi! I love your tattoos :thumbs: can i ask about your polyurethanes?? Was just wondering if they move like normal boobs do? Sorry if that's a really silly question Blush x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 29th November 2012, 9:36 pm

I'm only 10 weeks down the line and at the moment they are still very firm and dont move much but they are (slowly) softening! The surgeon told me they take longer to soften than other implants but when they do soften completely they look and feel very natural but it can take between 6-12 months for the full softening to occur. I love these implants though!! I had to have an uplift too so I panicked about them sagging but they have stayed where they were placed and are still on my chest! Once you are active u can see my pics if u like xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 9:39 pm

I have pm'd you thanks. Your avi looks awesome and same here LOVE the tattoos I want more but never get round to it x x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 29th November 2012, 9:43 pm

5stonedown wrote:I'm only 10 weeks down the line and at the moment they are still very firm and dont move much but they are (slowly) softening! The surgeon told me they take longer to soften than other implants but when they do soften completely they look and feel very natural but it can take between 6-12 months for the full softening to occur. I love these implants though!! I had to have an uplift too so I panicked about them sagging but they have stayed where they were placed and are still on my chest! Once you are active u can see my pics if u like xx

Aww thank you very much Give You i heard they take a while to soften up from my consultant but i think the benefits of them are worth that yes just wondering if they still jiggle? Yeah i suppose jiggle is the word haha x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 9:46 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:scatty do you have a pic trail im going from 32a and having 360cc unders so your similar to me but overs xx

Not yet I had no idea what they were until today I have some pics and should have dressings removed tomorrow so ill take some more then ill have a go at uploading some. Only downside is I never got the chance to put any up of before so ill either ask transform for a copy or just let people know how flat I was lol I basically had nipples Blush x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 29th November 2012, 9:53 pm

Aww bless you Scatty...i have tuberous breasts so i feel like i'm all nipple at times as well Blush you glad to be getting your dressings took off? Are you heavily bandaged or not too bad? x x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 10:04 pm

balamoryyellfruit wrote:Aww bless you Scatty...i have tuberous breasts so i feel like i'm all nipple at times as well Blush you glad to be getting your dressings took off? Are you heavily bandaged or not too bad? x x x x

Not too bad just two sticky strips I'm looking forward to them coming off to have a look but dreading the skin being bear as I can't tolerate my sports bra over incisions for long they get really sore. I revert back to my macom so much so I have just ordered a second one they may not look pretty but they are heaven to wear no seam no structure just gentle squeeze in all the right places lol x x x yes
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 29th November 2012, 10:13 pm

Watch this youtube clip of a woman with polyurethane implants jiggling them at 6 months post op [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 29th November 2012, 10:18 pm

yeah 5stonedown please could i have a wee look xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 29th November 2012, 10:33 pm

Scatty247 wrote:
balamoryyellfruit wrote:Aww bless you Scatty...i have tuberous breasts so i feel like i'm all nipple at times as well Blush you glad to be getting your dressings took off? Are you heavily bandaged or not too bad? x x x x

Not too bad just two sticky strips I'm looking forward to them coming off to have a look but dreading the skin being bear as I can't tolerate my sports bra over incisions for long they get really sore. I revert back to my macom so much so I have just ordered a second one they may not look pretty but they are heaven to wear no seam no structure just gentle squeeze in all the right places lol x x x yes

Are you getting stitches out tomorrow as well babe? Maybe stick some cotton wool by your scars so that way it will be nice and soft against your bra and you won't have to be pulling any adhesive off :smiler: do you recommend the Macom then? x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 29th November 2012, 10:33 pm

5stonedown wrote:Watch this youtube clip of a woman with polyurethane implants jiggling them at 6 months post op [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you very much for this video, i know it sounds stupid but can't tell you how many questions this has answered for me dance
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 29th November 2012, 10:34 pm

No probs! I just remember seeing it when I was doing my research!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 11:12 pm

Hope so on stitches and the macom I would so so recommend it has been a lifesaver and is actually lower topped than my sports bra. Everyone says go for cheap sports bras as macom are £30 but its worth it I'm wearing it all night and from 2nd half of day so easy to wear and perfectly supportive x x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 30th November 2012, 12:15 am

Hi All,
Sorry if im being thick, but what are polyurethane implants?
I'm having textured cohesives are these the same? they looked furry when I had my consultation. Theres so many different things that I am getting so confused!

xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 30th November 2012, 12:47 am

5stonedown wrote:I'm only 10 weeks down the line and at the moment they are still very firm and dont move much but they are (slowly) softening! The surgeon told me they take longer to soften than other implants but when they do soften completely they look and feel very natural but it can take between 6-12 months for the full softening to occur. I love these implants though!! I had to have an uplift too so I panicked about them sagging but they have stayed where they were placed and are still on my chest! Once you are active u can see my pics if u like xx

I had honestly never even heard of polyurethane implants until you mentioned them. I just thought there was silicone and saline. Wish I had known about these too! Not sure if they have them here if they weren't offered though? Weird haha.
P.s. I love your avi picture! I think we're the only two (that I've noticed) that have a lot of visible tattoos.
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th November 2012, 7:20 am

Scatty I had my dressings off but I'm using medical tape over my incisions which maybe you could do? Just to help them heal flat & then the issue of rubbing isn't there. I just cut new strips after a shower :)

& I pm'd you my piccy trail xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 30th November 2012, 8:29 am

I have to use micropore tape over my incisions for 3 months which is on the advice of my surgeon and it seems to be working!! Polyurethane implants are also called furry brazilians and are different to the textured implants. They have a furry white coating on them which sticks to the pocket like velcro to prevent bottoming out and rotation of the anatomical implants. They are a cohesive gel on the inside. Not many surgeons use them so you have to find someone who does! The surgeons have to be specially trained in their use as they are different. They dont drop like normal implants so the surgeon has to place them where they want them to stay as they dont move!

Here is a pic of a polyurethane implant. They feel so weird!! Really fuzzy!!

365 overs pictures or nearest 05-259x300
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th November 2012, 11:58 am

That's what I'm doing too 5sd.

My surgeon uses those & we did talk about it but I don't think mybreast have approved insurance on them yet.. I would of gone for them if they had!
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 30th November 2012, 2:33 pm

Oh well maybe if you have another BA in the future when your implants need replacing it might be an option for you then!! I would definately recommend them!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down