Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email

+4
Parisgirl23
*Alice*
Pussycat
hotknockers
8 posters

Go down

Anyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email Empty Anyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email

Post by hotknockers 14th June 2012, 2:40 pm

me please? Thinking that overs may be what I'm recommended as have quite a bit of breast tissue already and like the "round/fake look" ideal boobs are Caprice!

Also big time gym girl so liking the fact that recovery will be quicker and no distortion when exercising. Don't think I have enough posts to receive pms or mods can you help me out pretty please xxAnyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email 923101
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Anyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email Empty Re: Anyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email

Post by Pussycat 14th June 2012, 3:04 pm

Hiya hotknockers!

I'm sorry as I had unders, I reckon someone will be along soon but most ladies on here will only allow their picturetrail out to active members. But I was in your position once also and I asked my ps to show me pics in my consultation, I also had a browse on google! You'll be surprised what you'll find! :)
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Anyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email Empty Re: Anyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email

Post by *Alice* 14th June 2012, 4:33 pm

Hi hotknockers :thumbs:

Overs won't necessarily give you the fake look, it's more down to implant size and profile which would create more of a round fuller look. Take me for example, I had overs but because of the size and type of implant mine can look equally as naturally as a girl with unders. But then there are girls with unders who opt for larger, high profile implants to create the look you want.

As for recovery it can generally be less painful as it is a less invasive procedure, but you do need to take into account that every girl is different and the recommendations from your surgeon.

Girls will be able to PM you so if any are happy to share their pics then I'm sure they will :thumbs: but do be aware some girls don't like to share until members are an active status.

Hope this helps Hug X

*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 14th June 2012, 4:36 pm

thanks huni

ill just have to wait to see what my surgeon says in 25th :( tried to bring my consultation forward but he cant do earlier :(
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 14th June 2012, 5:43 pm

hotknockers wrote:thanks huni

ill just have to wait to see what my surgeon says in 25th :( tried to bring my consultation forward but he cant do earlier :(

It will be well and truly worth the wait yes he will be able to advise you with what is best for your body too.

You must be so excited! dance x

*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 14th June 2012, 7:24 pm

oh yeah, just told my best friend was worried she wouldn't approve but she has even offered to come on boobie day to support me :) :) xx
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 14th June 2012, 7:27 pm

hotknockers wrote:oh yeah, just told my best friend was worried she wouldn't approve but she has even offered to come on boobie day to support me :) :) xx

This is great, its always nice to have those closest to you support you in these important decisions! You will always have us though should you ever feel like you need that little bit extra! Hug x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Parisgirl23 14th June 2012, 7:56 pm

I'm getting overs too but he said mine will look natural and give me a bit of a slope like Lucy pinder's.

You should take in loads of photos of the boobies you like so he knows what look you're after!

I googled before and after breast implants and got loads of pictures! Also google like 460cc implant or a to c breast enlargement etc.

X
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 14th June 2012, 8:13 pm

thanks babe xxx

paris who are you going with and when is your date? x

hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 14th June 2012, 8:15 pm

It a misconception that overs give a faker look. You can get fake or natural with both placements. I chose overs because I'm muscular, so wanted to avoid muscle distortion, and I didn't want to alter my exercises in any way. It may or may not have been a problem, but it wasn't a chance I was willing to take, and in my case it was more likely.

I specifically asked for a natural look, and they look very natural already. They have more volume in the bottom half with much less upper pole as the weeks go by. Plus they are moving more like real boobs everyday since there's nothing holding them in place they move to the sides when I lie down.

Showing my PS pics really helped. It took the guess work out of knowing what I really wanted, and determined which profile would be best.

Once you're an active member, I can let you have a look xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 14th June 2012, 8:18 pm

alice how many post does it takr before you are actice? xx
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 14th June 2012, 8:43 pm

hotknockers wrote:alice how many post does it takr before you are actice? xx

It isn't the amount of posts knockers (hehe), you will be changed when we are confident you are who you say you are. Nobody likes being a "Newbie", I especially didn't but it is for the safety of the women on the forum which I'm sure you can appreciate. yes x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 14th June 2012, 9:09 pm

haha woopsies didn't realise that toots! That's reassuring to know though, you do get some weirdos about!!

btw how did you get a timeline on your signature? x
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 14th June 2012, 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then you can chose what you want to make one for yours!

Have you added your date to the calendar too so we can be reminded? x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Parisgirl23 16th June 2012, 7:31 pm

hotknockers wrote:
paris who are you going with and when is your date? x

Hey lovely!

I'm going with Mr Clarke at Transform, had my pre-op today and got my op on the 26th Anyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email 899188 going for 460cc overs I think.

What about you?

xx
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 16th June 2012, 8:18 pm

I'm mr Kirkpatrick at transform have preop tomoz n in on 28th thinking 300ish overs will take me to 30E/F :) I'm sooooo excited!!!! Xx
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Parisgirl23 16th June 2012, 8:21 pm

Aww we have 2 days difference so we can celebrate our boobie journey together Anyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email 571992

I had my pre-op today, just did my height and weight and answered a few questions, lasted about 10 mins then I tried the implants in again.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow hun!
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 12th February 2013, 2:56 pm

all looking fab but wow i want them like parisgirl!! l Anyone got any pictures of overs they can PM/email 899188
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 2nd March 2013, 10:43 am

I'm going in on 30th march to have my op with dr meleagros. Having 470cc over. Currently a C/D cup. My nurse has said to get support bras for DD/E and F. Just seen your stats Parisgirl23 and see our now a G cup. Is this likely to be the case with me too? Your the first person I've seen with similar stats x
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 2nd March 2013, 10:43 am

460cc sorry not 470cc x
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 2nd March 2013, 8:39 pm

Hi NJ, I'm getting 470s, so quite near your size, am also wondering what size sports bra to buy. x

PS Parisgirl's do look fab!
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down