Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong profile? Pics up

+9
renz
Paula
Mia
Rachel09
sarahsbabies
mxbabe_69
ShootingStar
annefinackapan
kay
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wrong profile? Pics up Empty Wrong Profile...? Pictures....

Post by kay 2nd June 2009, 1:04 pm

Okay, Finally managed to upload some photos, username is kaybee100 PM me for the password....

Looking for honest feedback about nipple position here on the afters, as I think it looks odd and am hoping they will drop down into place as everything settles, what do you think?

I had an uplift so scarring is still looks a bit bad and puckered, but that'll go....

Feel a bit :oops: but here goes......
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Wrong profile? Pics up Empty Re: Wrong profile? Pics up

Post by annefinackapan 2nd June 2009, 1:13 pm

Can I see? You are still really early days at 2 weeks and they take quite some time to settle Im sure its just that but we all worry because we want them to be just right. Everyone here will help allievate your worries ...

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 2nd June 2009, 2:04 pm

Hi hun, congrats on your newbies, i had a lollipop lift also, the scar can be a bit scary at first, i will look at your pics & give you honest advice if you like, pm me your password, i'm sure it's just the initial shock of the huge change, we all tend to notice the 'bad' bits rather than concentrate on the good & majority of the time it turns out to be nothing to worry about at all Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by mxbabe_69 2nd June 2009, 2:09 pm

shooting star your exacly right.you just look at them so much trying to find faults with them.when really no one else would notice but you as you are looking at them so much looking for something wrong.x
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 2nd June 2009, 2:12 pm

They certainly dont look freaky as you said in your previous post! The nipple position as far as I can tell in your pics is just above the line which runs under your breasts (its got a name cant remember now) and this is how the degree of ptosis is measured eg how far your nipple goes below equals grade of drooping. If the nipples are above this line then you havent got ptosis -which is you! If Im right then you have a good result? I think youve got lots of settling to do and the stiches always look really gruesome at first and your boobs will look fab in the end.
Hopefully some uplift girls will come along with some opinions too....
xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd June 2009, 2:25 pm

SS you are right the scars are really scary at first and the change is a bit of shock........ Hug

AFP Hug you made me feel loads better, thank goodness that it's just me overanalyzing........deep breath........and not the wrong profile.......deep breath......

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 2nd June 2009, 2:26 pm

thanks for letting me see your pics....
Firstly I have to say what a great transformation & brilliant result you have with 200cc!! Boobs
You have alot of changes to go through yet, you're not wrong in thinking the nipple is too high but remember how low they have been & that is what you're used to so for your nipples to be where they are now is a shock for you, personally i think this is the ideal place for them because you will almost certainly have alot of dropping to do over the next months & even years so don't want to end up with low nipples again in the future.
Mine has dropped loads since my BA, in fact i wish mine had been a little higher to begin with now because i do feel it's got quite low again already & i'm only 5 months post op so please try not to worry on how things look now, they will 100% be dropping lower ok & they do not look wrong in any way, in fact... i'm jealous!!!! Flash X
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd June 2009, 2:29 pm

Oh SS, you made me cry.......in a nice way...... Hug Heart

Now I have to go to the school to collect little un with red eyes.......... Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 2nd June 2009, 2:31 pm

Hi Kay, can I have a look please Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 2nd June 2009, 2:40 pm

Hi hun can I have a look also please? x

Agree with what everyone else says though, you've so much changing to do over the coming months Hug
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 2nd June 2009, 2:46 pm

Aw don't :sad: you really don't have anything to worry about, i know when i had mine i had visions of the implant dropping down and the nipple going higher etc because i had overs & i had all sorts of visions of what they would look like but you know what, i can't believe how wrong i was, the whole boob lowers rather than just the implant & you soon get the droop back & it's alot nicer this time round i can assure you & as for the scars, they hardly notice at all now, apart from the colour of the skin on the scar which will improve in time too like any scar does so try not to worry yourself over how they look now, i can promise it really is not worth it.....you will soon see Hug X
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 2nd June 2009, 2:49 pm

Wow they look massive for a 200cc implant, did you have overs? Looking good though, nipple position looks fine to me, can't believe how well they're healing after just 2 weeks Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd June 2009, 3:02 pm

Ah, ....wow, I'm so pleased I found this site and you girlies x .... you've all made me feel so much better now and reminded me that what I see now is not what I will see in 6 weeks + and to stop panicking ....... Hug

SB I had overs, 170cc in the right, the real problem child, and then 230cc in the left to correct the difference. The scars do look better now, they were so scary at first I nearly passed out when I saw them! Literally!

Thank you all soo much for looking and for your comments Hug Think I would have gone mad over the last 2 weeks had it not been for this site and you lovelies.......massive thanks to the people responsible for the creation, running and upkeep of the site Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 2nd June 2009, 9:28 pm

kay wrote:
Thank you all soo much for looking and for your comments Hug Think I would have gone mad over the last 2 weeks had it not been for this site and you lovelies.......massive thanks to the people responsible for the creation, running and upkeep of the site Hug

What a lovely thing to say!! Hug sent you a PM with pic details xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 2nd June 2009, 10:00 pm

Soo pleased you managed to put your pics up!! I was sweating and shaking when I done mine Blush

Sorry for laughing Kay!! But do you always serve Boobs for lunch? Your poor OH Hysterical Probably only popped in to say Hi!!

Could I have a peek please?
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula 2nd June 2009, 10:42 pm

Can I have a peek please? I am just over 2 weeks and cant bear the site of my scars. I have my pics up on picturetrail but have bandages off now. Would be great to see how yours are doing...thanks xx
Paula
Paula
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 3rd June 2009, 12:10 am

Hi Kay!!

Well I believe you should be truly delighted..what a transformation!!!

The nipple position is very slightly high, but as the others say you are very early days and they have to settle into place. Your P.S. has obviously taken this into consideration and allowed for this. Dr Lurve I think you are just shocked at the difference from your pre-op boobs, the scarring and getting used to it is an emotional journey. Every day you will notice the healing, and by the six week mark you will see a huge improvement. You truly have nothing to worry about ...I would be dancing with joy!!

We do look and scrutinise them soo much in the early days, whereas, before we tried to ignore what we did not like. Happy Healing and thank you for sharing!! It is extremely daunting sharing something that it soo personal to us. Well Done Hug Flash xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 3rd June 2009, 9:35 am

can i see please honey, i had a lollipop lift x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 3rd June 2009, 6:12 pm

Hey lovely, can I have a peek?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula 3rd June 2009, 9:42 pm

Thank you so much for letting me see. I think that your surgeon did a great job and your scars look really neat and even so they should heal nicely. You've really made me feel better knowing that I look totally normal. Thanks again!
Paula
Paula
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 3rd June 2009, 10:20 pm

thanx for letting me peak...babe u have a fantastic pair and if their anything like mine then those scars will be gone in no time....as for nipples- ures are fine, they are nice and central. Love ure boobs xx
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 6th June 2009, 8:59 am

Thanks everyone x

Hug

I feel very relieved after speaking to you lovelies....I always do x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 6th June 2009, 9:17 am

Hiya hun, please could I have a peek? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 6th June 2009, 9:29 am

I definitely can't see anything wrong with the nipple position, they look absolutely great and I'm sure you're gonna have a lovely pair of boobies in a little while. What a great result, can't believe you only had 200cc! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by zobubly 8th June 2009, 4:50 pm

hi can i see please?? have PM you too xx
zobubly
zobubly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113