Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"They look the same! GRRRR

+15
mais04
Tors
Wishful
Cat1985
alexandra33
5stonedown
JustPeachy
queenyk
ElizabethSok
Cazzyxo
jakki32
getstripped
COOKIE
2nd time lucky
zebra1984
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"They look the same! GRRRR Empty "They look the same! GRRRR

Post by zebra1984 4th November 2012, 9:27 pm

Grrrrrrr so annoyed just wanna have a little moan!

Anyone else post BA find some people say you don't look any different!? I'm sorry but going from an A cup to now there is a difference with my boobs!!! Some so called mates have said it and last night I went out with some of my b/fs mates and one of them had the cheek to say they look the same! I bit back though and told him to keep comments like that to himself... he felt bad which I am happy about!

Seriously though, knowing that I have just been through this journey and wanting to feel good about myself why would you say it to me? I just find it so unnecessary and rude. People really do think boob jobs and then think massive boobs! I blame the media for this. I just feel I shouldn't have to justify to anyone why I'm not stupidly big but I have too! Makes me feel really poo.

I have told my b/f I'm not going out again until I can wear bras and feel a bit more confident cos right now, my little tiny bit of confidence gained is fast going again. So annoyed, sorry to rant but thanks for reading. xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

"They look the same! GRRRR Empty Re: "They look the same! GRRRR

Post by 2nd time lucky 4th November 2012, 9:36 pm

The problem is pre b a we all did everything we could to make our boobs look bigger with padded bras chicken fillets etc. Before I had mine done all my friends asked why as my boobs were huge, but of course it was just my Atlantis liquid filled bra that did a great job of making them look big !! So dont worry what anyone says. And you are quite right when you say that in a different bra they will look bigger sports bras do nothing but squash and support. They will be eating their words once you are popping their eyes out with your Boobs soon enough. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th November 2012, 9:53 pm

What's another man doing looking at your boobs anyway??? I'd have slapped the creep right in the chops PERV!

Don't worry about it hun, looking at your avatar and reading you got there from an A cup you'd have had to have had half your sock draw in your bra to have made them that big!

He's probably a little jealous because his mate gets to have all the fun with them hahahaha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by getstripped 4th November 2012, 10:05 pm

they will also look fab out of your bra too, where most of myfriends wear padded bras ect look fab but as soon as they take it off there left with empty nothings lol so your confidence is gonna be sky high soon, plus its down to jelousy, i have had no support from most of my so called friends and even before my op told me i was gonna look rediculous havin 520cc overs but i know there envious, trust me your gonna look fab xx
Hug
getstripped
getstripped
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 4th November 2012, 10:16 pm

Thanks for replying ladies :) Hug

Annoyingly before my BA I didn't use a huge amount of padding, just a small gel bra so looked a B cup no bigger so that's why it annoys me more cos I do look different, even in a macom!
Hahahaha true Cookie, should have told him to get f*****d and stop looking but I guess people will look won't they. Ha yeah, I bet he has never been with a woman with such pert boobies :)
Getstripped, too true, I do think some of it could be jealously , its sad to hear that some of your "friends" said you would look ridicukous...times like these you really find out who your real friends are! xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by getstripped 4th November 2012, 10:36 pm

Think its small town small minds in my case, people just don't have ba's here even my doctor didint know what to do with my boobies when I went to see him about some pain I was having lol, I felt a bit alien lol,
getstripped
getstripped
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 4th November 2012, 10:41 pm

I have been quite lucky on the mate front really. My Husbands mate asked how I was, looked at ny chest and smirked in my face last week, wtf I just said" Are you on about my tits? They're great thanks".. Oh ok.... And I just carried on as normal and that was that. I think it's the best way sometimes. The shock factor Zebra!! X Bloody pervs x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 4th November 2012, 11:04 pm

Zebra ignore them you look fab. & jakki the shock factor is a good one that I intend to use now, my BA isn't public but I'm sure there will be talk!
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethSok 4th November 2012, 11:07 pm

I would just say straight out something like "why would you say something so blatantly untrue when you know how much I've been through to get to this point?"

People can be SO rude!
ElizabethSok
ElizabethSok
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 4th November 2012, 11:12 pm

It's the talk of my circle I know that, but most of us have been friends for years and they're ok x and think they look great . I don't really care tbh what they think now. It was my family I worried about more. And mine don't look much different in clothes either, but I know the bra's don't do any favours. I can't believe how my attitude has changed in the last month. I don't know if having the BA has given me a new confidence or what! shrug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 4th November 2012, 11:25 pm

Some people are so rude and insensitive! How can he think its ok to comment on his friends girlfriends boobs anyway?!

At the end of the day they didn't see your boobs before and they still havent seen them now so who are they to comment. You and your boyfriend know they look different so that's all that matters. Roll on when you can wear proper bras and really show them how much they've changed! Xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 4th November 2012, 11:29 pm

Well said queenyk
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 4th November 2012, 11:54 pm

Thanks chick. I had someone say to me before i had it done that my boobs look fine the way they are and my response was "i didn't realise you'd seen my boobs" and there was nothing more they could say. people don't really understand the real reasons why a lot of women have ba's so i can understand how frustrating it must be to have so called friends passing insensitive comments x

queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 5th November 2012, 8:00 am

I'm getting this too and it makes me fizz. I wore extremely padded bras and high neck tops before and the 'friends' I did tell about my op were shocked and asked why I was getting it done. Then when I did have it done; they said they expected me to be bigger, but if I had come out looking like Jordan then they would have b**ched about me non stop and said I looked ridiculous "They look the same! GRRRR 77873 they bl**dy infuriate me! I have went from a NOTHING cup to a DD. They just knock every little bit of confidence you have just gained huh "They look the same! GRRRR 221105
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 5th November 2012, 8:01 am

queenyk wrote:Thanks chick. I had someone say to me before i had it done that my boobs look fine the way they are and my response was "i didn't realise you'd seen my boobs" and there was nothing more they could say. people don't really understand the real reasons why a lot of women have ba's so i can understand how frustrating it must be to have so called friends passing insensitive comments x

I like that response QueenyK "They look the same! GRRRR 199385
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 5th November 2012, 1:36 pm

Dont worry about what other people have to say, most people are jealous and wish they could be as confident as you!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 5th November 2012, 7:44 pm

sorry to be off the subject but 5stone LOVE the new avi!!

don't worry about it, most people are just jealous. I work at a restaurant and there used to be a girl who worked there with about FFF boobs but she also weighed about 250 plus pounds!!!!! So after I had my BA, this jackass in the kitchen said to her "oh your boobs are still bigger than hers and yours are natural"

A friend told me and then he said "oh but don't worry she looks as if she may also have swallowed another person"

I wasn't trying to be nasty about weight (not a skinny minnie myself) but PLEASE there are other reasons to have a BA I didn't expect my boobies to be the size of my head. But I wore such big padded bras before I suppose everyone expected them to be gigantic - they didn't realize how small and weird-shaped they were
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat1985 5th November 2012, 7:53 pm

Boobs with clothes on look totally different to boobs with clothes off. We all know how many tricks there are to disguise and change the shape and size of them. So only somebody who saw you naked (well the top half anyway) would definitely know the difference anyway! Ignore the nasty comments babe. Your boobs look fab an are certainly no longer an A cup! Xx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 5th November 2012, 8:01 pm

you'll soon show them in a few months girl!!! get yourself a low cut dress and an ann summers instant boob job bra and they'll eat their bloody words believe me!!!!! had a few comments along that line myself, but during the day at work i don't wear revealing stuff, and previously lived in triple gel bras so unless someone proper sized me up before hand they aint gunna notice! (the boyf finds this faintly ridiculous, but that's cuz he get's to see them in all their glory!)
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Tors 5th November 2012, 8:31 pm

I really wouldn't worry - you're very clearly nothing like an a cup (I'm an a and would be absolutely thrilled if they looked like that haha).

I haven't told many people that I'm getting it done, but the ones that I have told have all asked if it will be obvious. My response has always been that hopefully they won't look any different in clothes...or maybe just like I've got a nice new gel bra :) xx
Tors
Tors
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 5th November 2012, 8:36 pm

Well if you've be from an A to what I can see in your avi theyre full of ***. They look fab!xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 6th November 2012, 8:25 am

He is a bloke what does he know also....everybody atomatically asumes boob job means huge fake boobies.....well not all of us wan that...

as this site proves some of us wanna look natural as though we have not had a boob job...in some respect your surgeon has done a good job nobody has noticed so they look natural....to your body and shape and size....

Please dont worry what he says...it's you that matters and if your happy thats just peachy huni x"They look the same! GRRRR 571992
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 7th November 2012, 10:47 am

Awww thanks ladies Hug
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 7th November 2012, 12:18 pm

Your absolutely right hun. People think the word boob job mean massive. At the mo I don't look much different with this tight sports bra and my jumpers. I can't wait to get into a nice bra. But I have had some friends say oh I thought you would of looked bigger. Cheers.
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 7th November 2012, 2:15 pm

It's so annoying isn't it! Next person that says it is going to get a fist in the face haha x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next