Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numbness & burning sensation

3 posters

Go down

Numbness & burning sensation Empty Numbness & burning sensation

Post by buttercup88 19th October 2012, 2:04 pm

Hey everyone

Just wondering if anyone had experiences of a burning sensations as well as numbness post-op?

I'm 6 days post-op and last night took my bra off to have a wee look. Both my breasts are entirely numb all over...I'm really hoping I get feeling back at some stage, though I know this can take time :(

But I went to feel the bottom of my left breast, just above the incision, and I had barely touched when I got this awful burning sensation on my skin. It was similar to the feeling you get when someone gives you a chinese burn. Very uncomfortable, I was a little distressed after this so I just put my bra back on and tried not to think about it!

Felt almost as if my skin would rip open if I touched it. Is there anything I can do to improve this? The thoughts of even trying to moisturise my breasts fills me with fear of feeling that sensation again!

xx
buttercup88
buttercup88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Numbness & burning sensation Empty Re: Numbness & burning sensation

Post by COOKIE 19th October 2012, 2:12 pm

As nerves heal they can give you a 'sunburn' sensation, very much as you describe and it's so awful... Ice packs help but you can't use them by your incisions of course, but if you lay the ice pack or frozen veg over the top of your boobs it does tend to help the rest of it.

The numbness as you quite rightly said is very normal lovely and can take anything up to a year to return. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 19th October 2012, 4:05 pm

I had the numbness, this week has come back, the needly pains and now the stabbing pains, was on about it on here last night, awful sensations. Took Cookies advice, ice packs heaven( well frozen peas lol). Saw the nurse the other day it's the healing process. First time moisturising my breasts today as instructed, not near the scars. Felt loads better, the same again Hun, skin looks stretched to the limit and shiny! But are softening now, and sensation on the upper, still numb lower part, and nipple sensation coming back now 11 days post op x have had partials , 385cc, you sound very similar to me, so don't worry! Just grit your teeth a bit x Hug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by buttercup88 19th October 2012, 6:47 pm

thank you both for the reassurance :) it's so good to hear from people who have been or are going through the same thing! I've just had images of my skin ripping (as morbid as that sounds!) it's so tight. I can't wait until they soften and the feeling comes back, at the minute they feel completely alien and not part of my body at all! x
buttercup88
buttercup88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down