Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strange feeling!

3 posters

Go down

strange feeling! Empty strange feeling!

Post by mirren001 19th October 2012, 12:58 am

Hi I was wondering if this was normal or not, boobs still tender kind of getting used to it now ,but the last few days theres this strange feeling at the side of the right one feels like theres a tender swelling on the side of the boob going round onto my ribs but when you touch the area theres nothing there! kind of freaky. Also while I'm here right nipple still numb not too worried ( lefty if fine as I see it one nipple with sensation is better than none!)but even though its numb when pressed underneath feels very painfull has anyone had this before?

Keep telling myself to ignore these wee niggles and worries until 6 months or so have have passed then if isn't quite right by then, then WORRY! lol (easier said than done though)

X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

strange feeling! Empty Re: strange feeling!

Post by COOKIE 19th October 2012, 10:31 am

Yes, lovely the worrying is easier said than done ana that's why we're here, to hopefully put your mind at ease. Hug

Sounds very much like the nerves healing babe. They can cause very strange sensations across the skin and nothing at all to worry about. Swelling on one side and especially rib pain again is very normal hun.

In regards to your nipple, yes.. Light touch can sometimes be numb across the nipple but if you squeeze deep you can feel some pain.

All sounds fine mirren. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 19th October 2012, 11:41 am

cookie wrote:Yes, lovely the worrying is easier said than done ana that's why we're here, to hopefully put your mind at ease. strange feeling! 571992

Sounds very much like the nerves healing babe. They can cause very strange sensations across the skin and nothing at all to worry about. Swelling on one side and especially rib pain again is very normal hun.

In regards to your nipple, yes.. Light touch can sometimes be numb across the nipple but if you squeeze deep you can feel some pain.

All sounds fine mirren. Xxx
thanx for putting my mind at ease on that one,think mine are just taking abit longer to heal as under muscle and tiny pre op so alot of stretching and pulling going on ,still lookabit stuck on ,!seem to look better at night time for some reason.

x
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 19th October 2012, 12:50 pm

I'm sure its all just nerves reconnecting. It can take up to a year for numbness to go away and sometimes its permanent but nerves take a long time to heal. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down