Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone start 34A and have 380cc unders?

+7
fifi76
Mssaprl9
jakki32
Cazzyxo
mrsball
Nicole
zebra1984
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone start 34A and have 380cc unders? Empty Anyone start 34A and have 380cc unders?

Post by zebra1984 30th September 2012, 2:53 pm

Hi ladies!

Just curious if anyone has had a BA with similar stats and what size did you end up ? I'm just getting more convinced I will end up a C which will be so annoying!
My Macom is making me look smaller I know and a real bra will help when I get to wear one but it's just annoying me at the mo!

Any ladies out there able to help out and let me know what size you ended up?

Thank yoooooou,
Helen x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Anyone start 34A and have 380cc unders? Empty Re: Anyone start 34A and have 380cc unders?

Post by Nicole 30th September 2012, 3:57 pm

I haven't had my BA yet but this is what i was offered by 3 surgeons at consultations and this was with me saying I was wanting a D/DD :) i'm 5'6 and 140lbs. I'm sure you'll be fine! From what i've read on here it takes longer for unders to 'look' big and settle to their final size because of the muscle restricting them from dropping and fluffing. I'm sure you'll have an ample bosom in due time ;) Sorry i couldn't be more help! Hopefully somebody who is post op will be able to help you soon xxxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Anyone start 34A and have 380cc unders? Empty Re: Anyone start 34A and have 380cc unders?

Post by zebra1984 30th September 2012, 4:04 pm

Hi! No don't worry you have been a big help! I do like to see people say they still need to settle etc I know this already but it's nice to read, lol! I just worry mine won't fluff! Worrying too much at the minute!
When are you due to have your boobies Newboobz? xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 30th September 2012, 4:08 pm

Haha oh i'm worrying so much as well already about sizing and the outcome and i've still got ages to go! I'm not sure tbh, was meant to be getting them done last January but i had to wait to have another op on the NHS first and they totally messed me around and didnt end up having it until May and it wasn't successful so am waiting to see my surgeon to go through the whole process again. It sucks so much but it kinda takes priority over the BA :( I'm hoping for summer time may/june though if all goes well :) xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th September 2012, 4:18 pm

Hi Hun, unfourtuatly everybody's anatomy is different and the same size implant can differ from lady to lady. Depending on weight, size per ba, rib cage size, height, etc.

My first ba I had 380cc unders started 32aa ended up 32 d /30 dd

X Hth x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 30th September 2012, 4:23 pm

Oh blimey, what a mess around! Sounds like a nightmare for you! Well I hope you're OK and yes, the BA will have to wait! What's another few months eh in the grand scheme of things :smiler: xx

Hi MrsBall!
Good points there, I know it's not an exact science but you ending up with a D/DD does make me smile :smiler: How many BA's have you had if you don't mine me asking?

xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 30th September 2012, 4:24 pm

OK MrsBall I can see on your stats below your piccy how many you have had... should have looked there before asking, doh!
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th September 2012, 4:38 pm

Zebra I'm a 34A and I'm gonna be having 375cc unders high projection under the muscle. I'm also worried about sizing - I'd like to end up a D. I'll be interested in seeing how it turns out for you as you'll be bra shopping by the time I'm post-op. How are you feeling about them now?xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th September 2012, 4:47 pm

Hey Hun, that's ok this was my 2nd but having my3rd this Thursday for pocket revision and bigger implant :) x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 30th September 2012, 5:29 pm

Yeah I'll keep it upadted on here... my 6 weeks check and hopefully bra day is Oct 31st, eeeep dance
Feeling good about them looks wise etc it certainly wasn't love at first sight though due to the usual high, pointy, warm, swollen torpedoe look for the first week so or but there has been a huge difference already! Happy with the shape and everything just want them slightly bigger! For the first 3 days I just cried everytime I looked at them, lol!

Mrsball, what size are you hoping to be after your next op? Bet you're well excited Stars x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th September 2012, 5:35 pm

What were your stats before zebra and what size did you want to be?xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 30th September 2012, 5:43 pm

I was a 34A and hope to be a D cup! x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th September 2012, 5:46 pm

Fingers crossed you & I both will. What projection did you have?xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 30th September 2012, 5:50 pm

I've got everything crossed! lol! I had high profile round implants, can't wait until the settle a bit more, think they have the potential to look quite nice :smiler: When I look in the mirror I like them but on my pics I've taken so far they look rubbish, the camera lies, haha x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th September 2012, 5:57 pm

The camera always lies. You think you look nice in the mirror then you see yourself in a photo and think ughh what do I look like. They are probs a huge difference from your pre-op pics I'm sure :) xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 30th September 2012, 6:09 pm

Haha yeah I think that normally after a night out and pics have been taken! I went out thinking I looked OK, obviously not when I see the evidence, lol! Oh yeah they are, funnily enough was just looking at a pic of my old boobs... so much better now :smiler:
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 30th September 2012, 6:22 pm

Loving the new AVI. Even with the glamourous macom on they look big :)
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 30th September 2012, 6:35 pm

Thanks!! Yeah and you can see my one boob bigger than the other at the moment too, haha! x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 30th September 2012, 6:44 pm

Well I don't know if it's the pic angle etc but they look pretty big to me Zebra!!!if I look half as big as that my husband will think he's died and gone to heaven!! They look great ! :thumbs:
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 30th September 2012, 6:50 pm

Hey Hun, I'm a 28g/ 30 ff so just having the biggest they can fit in! Which is 800 hardly no change in the width / base of implaant as my tiny chest can only accomadate so muh! But more projection. !

Hun you look like you will be a D for sure looking at your avi. They're not the most attractive early post ba... They're stuck on, far apart, swollen, odd! But they do get better hunny!! And will eventually look normal ! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 30th September 2012, 7:05 pm

Yeah, it's really frustrating :( i'll feel better once i've at least been able to finalize a date ! Your boobies look great in your avatar, i really don't think u need to worry about only being a C! xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 30th September 2012, 7:47 pm

Thanks MrsBall! They do look bigger on that pic until I put a top on! Can't wait until the look how they should, though two weeks in they have changed loads I'm quite amazed at the change x

As soon as you get a date NewBoobz shout about it on here :smiler: Yeah maybe not, they do look OK on the pic so thanks hun :smiler: D cup here I come Cheerleader
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 1st October 2012, 3:36 pm

I started out a 34aa, had 330cc unders (so less than you) and now 2 1/2 months later I am a 34C bra. This is what I wanted but they are smaller than what I expected but looking better as the months go on! And there is such a difference in a normal bra! :)
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 1st October 2012, 4:20 pm

Hiya huni...

my sats are your sats i was a 34a...i had 385cc unders and at present i am a 34d...hoping to stay that way lol....it's hard to tell wear we still wear sports bra's but im hoping mine will improve with time and change of bra when im allowed.... big hugs xx
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 1st October 2012, 8:27 pm

Great, fingers crossed I'll be a D too tho now wishing I was bigger, lol! When can you wear bras? How long do you have to wait? I can buy bras at the 6 week point xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next