Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i please see pics of 380cc/400cc unders?

+2
kaboobie
aussiejessica
6 posters

Go down

Can i please see pics of 380cc/400cc unders?  Empty Can i please see pics of 380cc/400cc unders?

Post by aussiejessica 7th February 2011, 2:16 am

Hi girls,

Just wondering if anyone has had 380 - 400cc unders done and if they have any pictures for me to look at please.

i would really loved to see how big and the differnce in sizes that you all have :)

xxx
aussiejessica
aussiejessica
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Can i please see pics of 380cc/400cc unders?  Empty Re: Can i please see pics of 380cc/400cc unders?

Post by kaboobie 7th February 2011, 3:13 am

same here, that is what im getting also,, 4 more sleeps :o)
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Can i please see pics of 380cc/400cc unders?  Empty Re: Can i please see pics of 380cc/400cc unders?

Post by angbabyxx 7th February 2011, 9:54 am

Sorry I can't help girls, I had 365 overs, but I'm sure the girls will be along shortly to help you. xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 7th February 2011, 12:11 pm

I'm not sure if I can be too much help as I am yet to have my ba; however, i have decided on the 400 unders. My reason for going under is that I have not had children yet so hopefully this will help keep things in order throughout pregnancy. Also, I struggled with it because I don't want to be regretting I didn't go bigger. At my final appointment, I wore the 350 cc sizer on one side and a 400 cc size in the other side of my bra. I liked how the 350 looked but the consultant felt that once they were placed in behind the muscle it would give more of the 350 cc appearance. I used to have larger breasts when I was younger but as I get a bit older they have shrank quite a bit. I have the skin and the space for the 400's and the doctor assured me I won't look like I could fall over.
Also, I told each person that did help me throughout my consultations ( 2 different consultants & the surgeon) what I hoped to look like and get out of the surgery. I was very clear with all of them and they each ended up recommending I do go with the 400 cc's. So maybe if you have these chats with your team, you will feel more comfortable with making your decision.
I hope this somewhat helps and hopefully others will see your post & offer some more helpful advice.
Good Luck,
Elle Heart
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Mima 7th February 2011, 8:31 pm

I had 395's under 11 days ago. I'm away with work but have been taking pics on my iPhone whilst away but the rest are on lappy at home. I'll have them up later this week or early next week.

I decided on unders as I'm 34 and haven't as yet had kids. My Mum barely grew with breastfeeding and I was smaller than her. Also, my PS advised breast screening checks are meant to be easier with unders. I also have wide shoulders so these were a factor in the final decision. I was offered 365 & 395. The difference between 380 & 400 wouldn't be much at all.

My PS didn't like talking in cup sizes I'm guessing as it can vary so much depending on what you've alredy got and band size. One of his consultants thought I'd end up with a D or DD. At this stage I don't know how but Im impatiently growing day by day in my 34c sports bra. They are huge improvement but Im waiting for muscles to stretch and that fluffing fairy.

Good luck girls!!

Xox
Mima
Mima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 7th February 2011, 11:43 pm

Hi Hun, your welcome to see my album if you like, will PM details. We are similar stats, I was 34B pre-BA and the 410cc unders I had in December have increased me to a 34E (so far), I am still early days and have more settling to do.
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down