Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a specific post from the past.../

+2
kay
alexandra33
6 posters

Go down

Looking for a specific post from the past.../ Empty Looking for a specific post from the past.../

Post by alexandra33 19th September 2012, 4:32 pm

Hey girlies,

There was a post about 1-2 months ago started by one member who thought her boobies looked small. Then another girl posted pics within that post of her with push up bras vs. sportsbras...

does anyone remember what post that was or which member it was? I want to recommend to another girl to PM her she seemed very helpful....

hope this makes sense LOL

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Looking for a specific post from the past.../ Empty Re: Looking for a specific post from the past.../

Post by kay 19th September 2012, 4:49 pm

I can't recall it sorry hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Looking for a specific post from the past.../ Empty Re: Looking for a specific post from the past.../

Post by COOKIE 19th September 2012, 5:00 pm

If you can think of any key words that might be in the title and pop them into the search bar at the top of the forum you may find the thread that way Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 267328 Other than that, I can't recall it either lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th September 2012, 5:04 pm

I can remember posting a pic of me in a sports bra but in what post I can't remember
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th September 2012, 5:26 pm

Hey Hun I remember it was Merrina or something I've forgotten her exact name... Mellina... Blonde girl who had her pic taken with her plastic surgeon .. Had a crush on him...

Don't ask how I remember these things I actually have a photographic memory... It's quite scary my husband says! Great for me though because in a disagreement I'm always right because I can remember such small detail and specific things! Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 19th September 2012, 5:37 pm

Oh wow thanks Mrsball!! wow that is scary - for your husband probably! Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 557141

Thanks girlies, I will search with this added info!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 19th September 2012, 5:40 pm

Marianna or something very similar to that, that was the girl who got the pic with her surgeon holding the clock(bloody hysterical that was)
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 19th September 2012, 5:41 pm

Mariaelaina
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 19th September 2012, 5:44 pm

Ah yes, I'll PM her maybe she remembers which post it was - thank you !! Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 727935
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 19th September 2012, 5:50 pm

Oh and mrs ball.. Photographic memory, great boobs, and if I remember rightly from another post you have great thighs and bum as well!!! Is there anything you can't do!

I'd kill to have a memory like that
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th September 2012, 6:02 pm

alexandra33 wrote:Ah yes, I'll PM her maybe she remembers which post it was - thank you !! Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 727935

I think if you find her profile, you can see what she's posted in? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th September 2012, 6:08 pm

Lian wrote:Oh and mrs ball.. Photographic memory, great boobs, and if I remember rightly from another post you have great thighs and bum as well!!! Is there anything you can't do!

I'd kill to have a memory like that

Aww thank you *blush* !

Yes It is good I can remember silly minute thins really random too! And my husband hates that I'm always right! Yet on the other hand I can walk upstairs to do omething and forget was I was just about to do! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 19th September 2012, 6:11 pm

Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 557141 Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 557141 Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 557141
mrsball wrote:
Yet on the other hand I can walk upstairs to do omething and forget was I was just about to do! X

I do this ALL THE TIME! It's also embarassing when it happens at the office!Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 869500
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 19th September 2012, 6:43 pm

... What were we talking about... .??? ;)
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 19th September 2012, 6:46 pm

Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 557141 Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 557141 forget what, who are you people!?!?!? Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 557141 Looking for a specific post from the past.../ 557141
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down