Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

big when naked...small when clothed..gutted

+15
Mssaprl9
2nd time lucky
Mummy me
mrsball
Shazcott
alexandra33
Lian
COOKIE
icecream
misf1
MrsH
Princess_x
cazalino
Pammie85
bouncyDD
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

big when naked...small when clothed..gutted Empty big when naked...small when clothed..gutted

Post by bouncyDD 19th September 2012, 9:36 am

Hi all,

Well I think I am having a downer...
as I feel that my boobies are too small when I am fully clothed big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 683465
Did anyone else feel like this?

I know I am only 2 weeks, and they are still sitting high on my chest,
but can anyone give me some reassurance that I might get bigger lol
and how much bigger did you get? was it just a bit more when you dropped?

I am at the moment 32dd or 34d, still very tight but my top skin is starting to move now.

Oh and getting itchiness. How long does this last for?

Thanks again girls xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

big when naked...small when clothed..gutted Empty Re: big when naked...small when clothed..gutted

Post by Pammie85 19th September 2012, 9:41 am

I still feel like that hun and feeling i should have gone bigger at the mo shrug but im sure im just going through the boobie greed stage! Having a best friend who has G's doesnt help either!! The itchyness will pass hun put some moisteriser one them but avoid the sars mine has gone now and they dont feel so sensitive now and i have nearly all the feeling back xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

big when naked...small when clothed..gutted Empty Re: big when naked...small when clothed..gutted

Post by cazalino 19th September 2012, 10:01 am

Walk around topless lol... No seriously tho you are still very early so you boobs are most probably quite high, as they drop they will get fuller but im afraid BA boobs do look smaller under clothes compared to natural. But saying that what you wear makes all the difference, a plunging neck line is going to make them look bigger compared to a baggy jumper x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th September 2012, 10:09 am

I think that's just one of the things with fake boobs, they look bigger out of a bra then hidden under clothes. Mine look big out of a bra and in low cut tops or tight tops, but if I wear a hoody or something then no one would know I've had a BA in a million years lol x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 19th September 2012, 10:15 am

I'm exactly the same bouncy. Dressed they don't look any bigger. Friends have asked me if I'd changed my mind! MrH calls my boobs tardis titties cos naked he say's they're huge. I've not been measured yet but 34E sports bra fits well. I'm actually quite disappointed which sounds silly considering the Size of my bra.
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 19th September 2012, 10:23 am

MrsH wrote:I'm actually quite disappointed which sounds silly considering the Size of my bra.

Same here, I was hoping for a DD and ended up an E yet I still get disappointed that there not bigger.
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th September 2012, 10:46 am

The best thing to do is change the way you dress in some clothes I look like I have no boobs and in others they look massive, bigger than they do naked. Lycra is your new friend, it has to be fitted and sports bras make them look small any way, when you're wearing normal bras it gives you a much better shape and look under clothes. As for the itching it's really annoying but it is a very good sign of healing. It can last quite a few weeks.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 19th September 2012, 10:52 am

Aw thanks girls for the replys xxx

Nobody has noticed...think thats why I am having a downer lol

I just wanted to be a bit eye popping lol Guess I have to wait till I can get into some sexy bras lol

How much bigger did you get from 2 weeks till a couple months? or were they just the same? This dropping might help my thought process

xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 19th September 2012, 10:53 am

I could've written all of your posts! I feel the exact same way! Naked and depending on clothing, they're huge. But loose-fitting shirts, not so huge! big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 43877

It disappoints me seeing them small, but when buying bras last weekend, it made me realize and accept the size of my boobies. Living in Dubai, it's quite hard finding a variety of cup sizes, especially larger than DD. So if I had gone for a larger implant, then I would be frustrated w/ looking for bras that fit me! So in a way, I have come to accept them. I still sometimes get a tad jealous seeing gorgeous bigger boobies, but I don't think that'll ever change no matter how big I get mine done.
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 19th September 2012, 11:01 am

Yes I think you all right...different tops and bras
a big shop is in order when I am 6 weeks

Yay!! cant wait good excuse now xxx

The best thing about this is I can now go swimming every week with my son without worrying about my body anymore lol xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 19th September 2012, 11:03 am

Thanks Pammie, Cazalino, Playboybunny, Mrs H, Misf and Icecream xxx

I am glad I am not the only one that feels the same xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th September 2012, 11:10 am

I'm with misf1... alot of what suited a small bust before your surgery just wont flatter a larger bust now... You could have a HUGE bust bust if you don't wear the right clothes to flatter them, they won't look anything!

'For me' I find fitted clothing works so much better than flowing/skimming. I steer clear of high necks and stick to a V-neck, a low necked top or a square neck... polo necks look hideous on me too!

But put me in anything to compliment my new hourglass figure and my boobs look amazing!

It's just a matter of hitting the shops and having a good try on lovely to see what flatters your new figure most. Your choice of bra with different neck lines makes a big difference too, but you'll learn all of what will flatter you as you get to know your new boobs all the more over time. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 19th September 2012, 12:43 pm

I've given this a lot of thought and pondered why implants 'appear to seem smaller' than someone measuring, say, a DD with a natural breast.

Here's my conclusion; I know that if I've ever paid attention to boobs its because they're particularly large. So there's been a discussion about it, and a big bosom buddy will say they're a, say, 40DD.

When my surgeon told me I would end up a D/DD with my 365cc I *bleeeeped' myself. D/DD are huuuuuge whenever I've come across that size in the past.

Then after my BA I read a website about how to measure yourself for a bra, needed to buy a ports bra, and it explained that your cup size is determined by the difference in inches between your rib size and breast size. Then I got it.

My friend who is 40DD very obviously has a far larger chest then I do, but yet I was measuring 34DD. The answer was because she DOES have bigger boobs than me. 6 inches bigger to be exact.

Cup sizes are dependant and a variable measurement. I've personally, always noticed big breasts on bigger people than me, so when they say they're a DD I think whoooooa, but actually when a DD is on me its not so apparent.

That's just my lil theory. I'm sure there are exceptions but that has been my experiance of it
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 19th September 2012, 4:08 pm

I agree Lian - also you have to remember that real boobs will "pancake" (on people older than 22 LOL) and so when they measure over the nipple, the boobies aren't "sticking out" the same as with fake boobies. They're more pancaked and spread out cos they're pure fat.

Also remember most ppl who have never had a BA are wearing the wrong size bra cost they don't obsess like us girls. big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 751387 big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 557141
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 19th September 2012, 4:09 pm

oops I meant to say cos they don't obess like us girls big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 184153
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 19th September 2012, 4:22 pm

Yes we do obsess!!!!! lol big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 557141

Thanks Cookie, Lian and Alexandra xxx

Your right they do pancake...am glad my shape is finally sorted, I love it!
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 19th September 2012, 5:35 pm

Good points Alexandra.... And your right, we ARE obsessed! Ha ha I get what it's like to be a bloke now
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 19th September 2012, 5:39 pm

big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 494993 big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 557141 big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 557141 lian too funny!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 19th September 2012, 7:10 pm

big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 773440 Ha Ha Lian thats BRILLIANT....but true!!!
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 19th September 2012, 7:15 pm

big when naked...small when clothed..gutted 557141 ha ha ha Lian xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th September 2012, 7:38 pm

I know this might sound crazy but I still don't think mine arent that big! And in some clothes they don't look that different to what I had before. ! And I have felt like that also , but the. In the right bra and top they can look fab! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 19th September 2012, 7:44 pm

Bouncy I thought the same about mine when I was about a week ish or so post op, I looked no different then I did with a padded bra on preop, I am now just over 3 weeks and can really notice the difference, until you feel at that stage just wear nice tight tops Hun to show off those fab boobies xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 19th September 2012, 7:57 pm

Mrs Ball yours are extra Boobs xxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th September 2012, 8:01 pm

2nd time lucky wrote:Mrs Ball yours are extra Boobs xxx

Thank you I suppose I'm not looking at them from an outside perspective! Also I think because they are Xhp a lot of the boob is projected so from side on they look big! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 19th September 2012, 11:56 pm

It's interesting that a lot of us girls all feel the same way post op regarding size. I too feel like they're small under clothes, and because of the fact that I wore super padded bras before, I feel like no one can even tell I had a BA! :( I look just like I did before in my padded bras! hissy BUT once I put on a normal bra I think they look a lot better! I am still hoping they get a little larger once they drop more. My surgeon told me it takes 6 months for everything to relax and settle, so fingers crossed!
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next