Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sounds stupid!!

+4
Lian
butterfly7713
zthomas
Mummy me
8 posters

Go down

Sounds stupid!! Empty Sounds stupid!!

Post by Mummy me 3rd September 2012, 7:23 pm

I feel a little bit stupid but need to know its ok, I got the all clear to shower at my post op and loved jumping in there but I am really scared to give my boobie area a clean. I have no probs with the soap across my boobies but a little worried about giving the area where the tape all was a good rub to get it off so still have a few sticky patches across my top and in the middle of my boobies. I am tender still so don't want it to hurt but also worried about how much I can rub ( probably not the right word to use! Hysterical ) in these areas.
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Sounds stupid!! Empty Re: Sounds stupid!!

Post by zthomas 3rd September 2012, 7:26 pm

lol feeling the same, my post op is wed and im gagging for a shower but so nervous to i think i will pop scars and they will just slid down the plug hole :( how are your scars hun? x
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 3rd September 2012, 7:32 pm

hey hun, let your body tell you how hard you can rub OMG that sounds bad Hysterical what I mean is if it hurts then go softer, you wont do any damage as Im sure you wouldnt have been given the all clear to shower but listen to your body xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 3rd September 2012, 7:35 pm

I'm 5 weeks post op and still worry getting in the shower and when I clean my boobs it's hardly worth the effort I'm so careful ha ha. So, no, it's not silly, I think it's natural to be especially careful.
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 3rd September 2012, 7:37 pm

hi hunny, i was taped up exactly like you.. like a mummy and had that sticky residue all over my boobs, chest etc i just had my showers gently washed over the but only rubbed it off gently and bit bu bit, day by day, it took a good couple of weeks to get it all off if im honest as i didnt want to hurt myself more than i had to :) it will all come off though each time you have a shower/wash or baby wipe over them x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2012, 7:46 pm

I didn't rub at all right away Hun. I was advised to just let the soapy water run over them at first. This was enough to keep the incisions clean until I felt confident enough to wash more thoroughly in the crease. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 3rd September 2012, 8:07 pm

Thanks girls that's what I been doing Cookie but don't feel like I've had a proper wash due to the stickiness left from the tape!. I will be like you then MrsB and have it there for weeks, at least then I know I'm doing no damage xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 3rd September 2012, 8:07 pm

i was also told to let the water run over, i hold onto my boob with one hand to support it the use the other to wash the top and sides but dont wash the nipple or underneath as its too sore
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 3rd September 2012, 8:18 pm

Zthomas I was the same really scared to get in I got the all clear on Friday but didn't pluck the courage up until Saturday afternoon, even then it was a real quick wash as I was scared about my incisions. They are closed Hun and from what I can see from pics I took on Friday really neat, I haven't looked again since I just want to be able to lift my boob and have a look! Lol but boobies are really sore. Xx
Causalino I'm the same not brave enought to wash anywhere but the top but I was even paranoid about that! Lol xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 3rd September 2012, 8:27 pm

its ok though i know it feels like you havnt had a 'proper' wash but im 4 weeks 4 days today and still have only gently/lightly washed them .. and i used to LOVE having my long hot baths doing body scrubs... feels like a lifetime ago i had one of those! lol... but it does all come off eventually, mine has now x

hunny if u want to see your scars use a handheld mirror hold it under your boobs that what i do for an inspection!!
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 3rd September 2012, 8:45 pm

Aw good idea, mirrors out tomorrow yes xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jlmcd78 3rd September 2012, 9:34 pm

With the stickiness I used a little bit of moisturiser and a baby wipe, left the moisturiser on for a little while to soften it then gently wiped with a baby wipe xx
jlmcd78
jlmcd78
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 3rd September 2012, 9:54 pm

Mummy me wrote:Aw good idea, mirrors out tomorrow yes xx

Yes I just use my double sided make up mirror and then I csn see it magnified! Hehe x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down