Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has the way you dress changed since having a BA?

+6
cazalino
mrsball
TSmith
Shena34
Princesslisa2012
COOKIE
10 posters

Go down

Has the way you dress changed since having a BA? Empty Has the way you dress changed since having a BA?

Post by COOKIE 2nd September 2012, 1:07 pm

Mine did Has the way you dress changed since having a BA? 1978086825

Pre-Ba I would wear clothes that would disguise my boobs. High necks and anything that that could make my boobs look fuller.

Since having my BA, although the majority of my clothing still fitted no problem, the problem was they just didn't suit my new figure any more! Anything gathered that had filled me out previously just made me look matronly after surgery, so anything I had like that had to go!

I find now that fitted tops with a V, square, halter neck or low neckline are what suits me best. These I would have never dreamed of wearing before, but they do emphasis my boobs, but not in a slutty way, it just makes the best of my boobs now, I just don't seem to suit anything other than fitted clothing.

On the flip side, I still can't walk into a clothing shop and buy what I like. Smock dresses and tops, or anything floaty, because my boobs have quite a bit of forward projection make those kinds of cloths just hang from my boobs and give the illusion of me looking fat!

So although dressing is sooooooo much better now, I still have my hang ups. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Has the way you dress changed since having a BA? Empty Re: Has the way you dress changed since having a BA?

Post by Princesslisa2012 2nd September 2012, 1:26 pm

I still wear tank tops but the thing i have changed is dresses and night wear i can finally show a bit of cleavage otherwise i pretty much dress the same Only had my boobies 17 days so im sure i got plenty of hang ups to come lol xx
Princesslisa2012
Princesslisa2012
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Has the way you dress changed since having a BA? Empty Re: Has the way you dress changed since having a BA?

Post by Shena34 2nd September 2012, 1:30 pm

It's funny how we used to hide our boobs before, like you cookie I would wear tops that wouldn't show my boobs to much either.

I still pretty much the same just my boobs project more haha

I know I am a week post op. but my boobs are massive and I can't hide them any longer. Hysterical I was trying on my dresses yesterday to see how i looked with boobs and most of my dresses looked good.

It's amazing how much you look different when you have boobs it's great,,,
Stars
Shena34
Shena34
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 2nd September 2012, 1:32 pm

I still wear my old clothes and i dont notice really how much different it looks until my bf tells me that "my tits are hanging out" Blush
To be truly honest, i still dont know how to dress my girls and im 10months P.O!!! I'll get there eventually.... hmmm x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd September 2012, 2:25 pm

pre ba i looked like a 10yr old boy and the ONLY things that gave me a shape was a thick gel bra. i ddnt even have boobs let alone any type of clevage! so for me pre ba it was high polo necks, t shirts and pretty much anything that didnt draw attention to my upper half and hide the fact i had NOTHING! aftr my 1st ba i remember being so happy i cried that i could fit into a strapless top or little vest top. so yes it had chsnged as i can actually now wear clothes that i could never before. x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 2nd September 2012, 2:48 pm

I love the way clothes fit now but I dont show them off with low cut tops or anything as my bf is quite jealous. The thing is with boob jobs you don't have to wear low cut tops to show them off.
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 2nd September 2012, 6:27 pm

It has totally changed the way I dress I can't find enough tops to show a bit of boob now! I never showed any before it was all high necks for me but not anymore Cheerleader xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 2nd September 2012, 6:42 pm

pammie ur addicted! i will be saying new avi looks great everyday lol. x

Anyway I will prob dress how i have always wanted and prob what suits me but havnt to date coz i wanted to keep boobies hidden x
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd September 2012, 6:44 pm

loving the new avi pammie :) xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 2nd September 2012, 6:46 pm

Lol I am addicted your right Hysterical

Thank you girls xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 3rd September 2012, 7:55 am

Ohh I've been wondering this, I think most of my clothes will have to go because I can just see I will end up looking bigger than I am. Hoping my stomach will be a bit flatter by then so I can wear tighter things :)
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 3rd September 2012, 8:10 am

I haven't changed the way I dress, though I'm still in sports bras so I'm still covering up just the same ATM...

Although I have bought lots of new tops to add to my wardrobe that I didnt have to try on first to check they weren't too low cut or would make me look like a boy :)

I'll be 6 weeks PO next Monday but don't see my surgeon till oct 27th so I'll still be in sports bras for the foreseeable future :(
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down