Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What cc do is good for me??

+2
mariaelaina
sarah84x
6 posters

Go down

What cc do is good for me?? Empty What cc do is good for me??

Post by sarah84x 24th August 2012, 4:18 pm

Hey everyone, I am going for my consultation soon and im just wondering what is a good cc for me.. I am currently a 34a (some of my bras are 34b depending where i get them) I would like to be a full C cup size but was wondering if anyone else had the same size as me what cc was used.. im new to finding out about all of this so any advice will be great : thank you group hug xxx
sarah84x
sarah84x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

What cc do is good for me?? Empty Re: What cc do is good for me??

Post by mariaelaina 24th August 2012, 5:33 pm

Hello sarah!

As you've probably read already on here its really difficult for us to predict the size a certain CC will take you as different implants take differently on different ladies.

The best person to give you advice is your surgeon as he sees many different girls of all different shapes and sizes so will be the best person to guide your decision on size. If you show him some pictures of the sort of "look" you want this will be the best way to put you both on the same page.

If you really want to try something before the consultation have you tried making rice boobies? The amount of CC = grams...so you measure out the amount of grams you want to try in rice, then put the rice into an old sock, tie it up then put it in your bra!

This isn't an overly accurate measure, but great at your stage to give you a rough idea.

Good luck at your consultation! What cc do is good for me?? 321562
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 24th August 2012, 5:37 pm

Hi Sarah. I'm afraid only your surgeon can only advise on that.

Things like, height, weight, build etc will all make a difference to what is best for you and even then breast implants are not an exact science.

Then after that different implants are shaped differently.

As a very rough guide my surgeon said that 120cc is about a full cup size.

I would really recommend researching everything you can about your surgeon, clinic and implants before travelling as, if I remember rightly from another post, you are only seeing your surgeon a day before your op so that doesn't leave much time to find out about what to expect x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah84x 24th August 2012, 6:02 pm

Lian wrote:

I would really recommend researching everything you can about your surgeon, clinic and implants before travelling as, if I remember rightly from another post, you are only seeing your surgeon a day before your op so that doesn't leave much time to find out about what to expect x

Yes thats correct, as im having it in another country my consultation is the day before but I havent paid any money before hand so if i dont feel comfortable with the place/ surgeon etc I wont go through with it, im trying to find out as much as i can before i go so i know what is to be expected and what is "normal". Im so excited but nervous at the same time! And thanks for the part about 120cc is around a cup size thats given me a rough idea :flowers:
Also thank you for both of your advice :))) thank you
sarah84x
sarah84x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 24th August 2012, 7:57 pm

Dont know if this will be any help but i was 34A,5foot 7 tall about 9and half stone ,had 375cc anatomical unders and now wearing 34D/DD but dont look that big!! but the same cc on someone else can look very differentxxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 24th August 2012, 8:12 pm

I really advise you to go for a "look" rather than a cup size, your interpretation of a full C may be a lot different to your surgeon's. By taking pictures of boobs you like/don't like you will find it easier to get your point across for what your aims are.

I was told I'd be a C/D and wear an E/F so it's hard to predict resulting size as it depends on so many different factors. You will be much better off going by what you'd like to look like, and he will be able to say what you need to achieve that look. x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 24th August 2012, 8:24 pm

Oh when I said that about researching your surgeon/clinic/implants I meant that way you can read up specially on what he will be using etc. also he might only do one type of placement (he shouldn't, he should do overs or unders dependant on you, but some have a 'preference').

Just best to have all your knowledge to hand as there will only be minimal research time between your consultation and op x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 24th August 2012, 8:53 pm

Lian has given good advice here, do check out what brand of implants are being used and the surgeon's reputation/qualifications, aftercare x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah84x 24th August 2012, 9:00 pm

Thanks everyone for the replies its helpful :) I know he will be using mentor implants, thats all so far. I will take aling pictures of what I do want and what i dont want i think this is the best way to let him really know what i want to achieve :)
Also whats the difference between over and under muscle?? If anyone can give me a rough idea of the difference in look etc xxxxx thank you
sarah84x
sarah84x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 24th August 2012, 9:55 pm

Whether you are offered over or under the muscle depends on how much natural breast tissue you have - again, your surgeon will be the best judge of this.

There shouldn't be too much difference in look, but I have heard an implant under the muscle can look about 10% smaller than one over the muscle because of it being squished in.
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah84x 25th August 2012, 12:50 am

oh ok i understand :) thank you mariaelaina Hug
sarah84x
sarah84x
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th August 2012, 10:20 am

Where did you find the turkish place where you are having your BA?
Do you know anyone who has recommended it? or used it?
It's very risky having surgery abroad even when you have done a lot of research and you don't seem to know too much about it, please dont take this the wrong way, as I've seen the state of someone that had surgery abroad and had terrible complications and was left to deal with it on her own. So I worry like a mother hen when I see someone is having surgery abroad.
Just to warn you if something does go wrong when you are back home in the UK and your surgeon does leave you to deal with it yourself, the NHS will help, and they will remove the implants or implant. In some cases they will perform reconsructive surgery if you are left disfigured in some way.
The good news in Mentor are a very good implant make.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down