Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scars

5 posters

Go down

Scars Empty Scars

Post by NBD 16 July 2012 20th July 2012, 8:02 am

Hi all I am just 4 days post op and removed the big padded plasters that are over my immediate dressings. I can now see the stitches through the waterproof dressing which looks a bit like masking tape! I am worried as from what I can see the incision wound looks big. Although I suppose it's the 5cm my PS said it would be. Anyone else go through this? I seem to be having a day of panic!!! Yikes...
NBD 16 July 2012
NBD 16 July 2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Scars Empty Re: Scars

Post by louise1988 20th July 2012, 8:27 am

Hi cant help on that cos i a pre-ba but just wanted to ask what your experience with mr johnson was?! i had a consultation with him last year and i am looking to get my ba done with him when iv sorted out my money issue! iv had to save up cos got declined on the bmi card :( but i thought he was great! i did pm u :) thanks! xx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 20th July 2012, 10:42 am

Hi im not 100% sure as i havn't seen mine yet, was tol not to take the dressing off yet. But maybe once theyve started to become the scar rather than the incision and ur allowed to put bio oil type lotion on them they might go down. The ends might near enough dissapear. Or u could mention it when you go for your check up and the nurse/surgeon might be able to explain it for u hun. I would try not to worry too much hun, they probably wont be half as noticable once they've healed properly xx :flowers:
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th July 2012, 10:52 am

At just 4 days post-op don't remove those tapes or disturb them in any way babe! They're what are holding the incision in place right now to give the skin time to knit together, in peeling that back you could disturb that healing and put your recovery back, so it's best to just leave them alone babe.

Your scars are fine. They'll heal to a fine white silvery line that is barely visible after being given the best chance to heal. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th July 2012, 11:58 am

The scars will shrink don't worry, but I have to agree with cookie you shouldn't remove any dressing until you are instructed to do so.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down