Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where does your scars sit ?

+12
Jemmy
tazzietwo
BumbleBee48
Katyox
tizzyt
Crystal
SharonC81
*Sally*
bock
katie
cakey_baby
tracey20
16 posters

Go down

where does your scars sit ? Empty where does your scars sit ?

Post by tracey20 1st October 2009, 11:44 am

Hi girls, I'm 7 weeks PO now, and bothered that my scars actually sit on my boob, about 15mm away from my chest wall ( I just measured lol ), do they move ? and do the boobs actually move and cause a crease, if so how long does this usually take ? I'm sure they are moving, like creating a crease, but only very slight at the moment xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

where does your scars sit ? Empty Re: where does your scars sit ?

Post by cakey_baby 1st October 2009, 12:58 pm

Looking fab in your avatar hun where does your scars sit ? 113752 they do eventually move as your boobs drop and settle, mine still arnt quiet in the crease although nearly there! not sure how long it takes i think everyone is different though.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 1st October 2009, 1:03 pm

Thx so much for your reply Cakeybaby I just hope they do settle in nicely, not the anyone but OH will see them where does your scars sit ? 557141 and thx for the avatar comment too,I only put it on 2day, it dont look to bad for a 42 yr old where does your scars sit ? 557141 where does your scars sit ? 571992 xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 2nd October 2009, 2:50 pm

HI Tracey 20

Interesting post, my scar I was worried at 2 weeks po as implant seemed to be going 'past' scar, so scar was moving up? does that make sense?

5 weeks po now and crease is beneath my scar by about 4/5mm, you can't see them unless you look from underneath or if I am lying down....

is your scar risen up ?

also, you have no avatar pic to see? I only have little red X where your pic should be??

if you want to see my boobs/scars then pm me, I have albums up pre ba to 5 weeks this week.. scar pics at 2 & 5 weeks ..

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 5th October 2009, 11:22 am

Thx Katie, I shall Pm you now, Ive got some pix, but am too lazy at the moment to make an account and put them on, but I will lol x

Just had to reupload my avatar too ? weird

xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 7th October 2009, 2:22 pm

mine weren't on the crease to begin with and now they are so they did move and maybe yours will too xxx
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 8th October 2009, 6:13 pm

Great thread hun - I meant to post this a while back but totally forgot.

My scars are about a 1cm from the crease. I hope they stay like that as I don't want my boobs to drop any more!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonC81 5th January 2010, 12:08 am

I have one scar on the crease and 1 about 1cm up from my crease. I found as I was healing, the 1 further up rubbed on my sports bra more and is now more red than my other at 4 months P.O. I'm still really happy with them though as you can only see scars when lying down and they are settling well. :-) Give it time.Xx
SharonC81
SharonC81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 5th January 2010, 8:40 am

Hi girls this is a great thread as i have been wandering the same!

One of mine sit about half a 1cm above my crease & the other about 1 cm & a half on my boob i would love them to move into the crease line but i cant see that happening as my boobs are very low already & dont like the idea of them dropping more! I take it as my scars are on my boobs that the implants have dropped below the scar?

Id like to Know wear most peoples scars sit.......do they sit on the boob , in the crease , does anyone have the scar below the crease???? ( dont even Know if thats possible!)
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 5th January 2010, 9:37 am

Hi my scars are still at the bottom of my boobs,definatley not in the crease and i dont think they will drop anymore.im 8 months post op x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyox 5th January 2010, 11:11 am

I'm three weeks po and one of mine is exactly in the crease and one is half a cm up the boob but I think once they fade you won't really be able to see them.

mother nature never let any thing on my body be symetrical so guess this is no different!!!

x
Katyox
Katyox
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee48 5th January 2010, 12:49 pm

Hi
mine sit about 1 1/2 cms above where my crease should be, i dont really have a crease it just kind of slopes down from the scar to my chest wall.
I am 12 weeks post op and saw my ps inbetween xmas and new year as i was worried about it, I have bottomed out and have to have a reop to correct it on 1st April.
Ask your ps when you go for your check up if your still worried. I was worried at about 4-5 weeks but thought it would work in but it hasnt. I have to wait 6 months for the re op but ps said it wont go into the crease now. Its not just that the scar is not in the crease its that i dont really have a crease except at the edges, if that makes sense.
Hope everything is ok for you
Sharon x
BumbleBee48
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzietwo 5th January 2010, 12:55 pm

Hi. Mine are exactly in the crease but I just really wanted to say you're looking fab in your pic hun where does your scars sit ? 321562 xxxxx
tazzietwo
tazzietwo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 5th January 2010, 3:21 pm

Mine are right in my crease too. They dropped lovely
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 5th January 2010, 9:47 pm

Hi,

Mine are in the crease now but it has taken 6 mths for them to move into the crease before they were higher, very slightly on my boobs. Gradly over time the scar will move lower towards the crease but this can take a while xxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 5th January 2010, 10:05 pm

Hey hun

Mine were up on my boobs to begin with and I was worried about this. One is now in the crease, the other one nearly. I say crease. I don't really have a crease, just where the boob meets the ribs!!

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 8th January 2010, 11:37 am

Hello - mine were both on my boobs at first, then my left one ended up in the crease after a few months but my right wasn't...it caught up eventually but I think my chest muscle was holding onto the implant more on that side as I'm right handed. Now 11 months on my scars are both perfectly in the crease so I'm really pleased. (Although like Maria...didn't have a crease of my own so perhaps I should say right where my implant meets my ribs!! hehe) I'm sure yours will get there in the end as it's very early days.

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 16th March 2010, 12:33 pm

Just an update really, mine are still sitting on my boob, you cant see it really though, when im standing up, just as long as they continue to fade, all will be fine :) thx for the replies girls xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 16th March 2010, 1:33 pm

glad ur ok, i was starting to get a bit worried bout one of mine coz its on my boob but when i asked my surgeon about it he said it was ok and they both look even so not to worry coz the scar will fade. hope this is the case lol xxx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down