Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less than one week to go!

5 posters

Go down

Less than one week to go! Empty Less than one week to go!

Post by geordiejen 15th July 2012, 6:14 pm

Hi girls,

Getting very excited now! My other half has gone away with work so next time he sees me Ill be all bandaged up! EEEEEP!!!!! lol

With my op on Sunday, does anyone have any tips etc for things to do, eat, drink, not do, things they wish they had done etc! any tips! things I should maybe buy in 'just in case' etc?

I've got my three M&S Sports bras, my front zip hoodie jacket and joggers, my music on iphone, my V-Pillow, hotels booked for parents for two nights and my one night. Ive been de-cluttering all kinds like im nesting or something getting ready to put my feet up next week! lol. done all the gardens today so theyre looking gorgeous (all i need now is decent weather to sit outside with a book but maybe we cant have everything!)

Just wanted to know im all prepped and if there was anything you wish you had all done or known xxLess than one week to go! 923101 thanks everyone you all really put my mind at ease and help me to look forward to my new boobs! Less than one week to go! 113752
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Less than one week to go! Empty Re: Less than one week to go!

Post by 2nd time lucky 15th July 2012, 6:32 pm

Jen I love that you are so excited dance I think you have pretty much thought of everything! The week will soon pass and then you will be able to look down at your lovely new boobies Flash I still look at mine all the time and as I have had boobies (2 x b a's) for nearly 3 yrs thats wierd Hysterical Hysterical I dont think I will ever get over having lovely boobs. Bet you will be the same xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 15th July 2012, 6:44 pm

I keep looking at my ugly ones now and still feel so sad and guilty that im 'getting rid' of them ha ill be forever changed!! My bf kept looking at them with a sad look he says he loves them as they are (i know he really loves me! ha!) I get butterflies when I think of getting to the hospital. I cant wait for the anaesthetic I looooove fighting to stay awake! its the best feeling.

Im just so excited!!! I dont even feel nervous at the minute, its a bit like christmas as I dont know what theyll look like when theyre done but I know theyll be massively improved! lol xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 15th July 2012, 6:48 pm

Its better than Christmas Jen . And I am sure you and your BF will soon " get over " your old boobs once the new ones arrive Hysterical xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 15th July 2012, 6:54 pm

Ahhh bless you :flowers:

You sound pretty sorted to be honest! I'd make sure you've got some senokot or suppositories as you can get a bit bunged up after your GA (sorry... Just being honest) I would have been in a bit of trouble if I hadn't had these. Blush

I remember looking at my boobs before hand and feeling a bit guilty, like I was saying goodbye to a part of me... Just wait u til you check your new ones out in the mirror!! Best. Feeling. Ever. yipee xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 15th July 2012, 7:05 pm

youre making me even more excited!!! ha. I just cant wait!! Yeah thats on my list I was gonna get some fig syrup n take a bit each day just in case! lol. Got my arnica too and my alarm set on phone to start taking them on friday. Just got to pack my bag.

Will I just need a pair of pjs and slippers and my clothes to travel home in? phone and charger. did you all take ur pillow to the hospital or were you all too out of it to need it the first night? lol xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th July 2012, 7:20 pm

You probably wont need your PJs for the hospital hun. I just stayed in my gown, I didn't have the energy to change lol. Take your slippers though and a dressing gown incase you need them for walking to theatre, you don't want to be bare foot with ya backside hanging out do ya Hysterical

I didn't take my pillow into the hospital, I always think about the bugs I may carry home lol and you definately don't need it in hospital as the bed raises anyway, so I just left my pillow in the car so I had that much needed comfort for the car journey home.

Definately take your phone and charger though. You'll sleep a lot, but you'll be awake a lot too and it's nice just to have that contact with someone who cares should you need it. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 15th July 2012, 7:44 pm

thanks cookie!

I know what you mean about germs! and definitely dont want my backside hanging out! Less than one week to go! 557141 Ill leave it in my dads car. its a 3 hour trip home do you think itll be a nightmare? Im taking plenty of bags in case I feel a bit sick! xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th July 2012, 7:54 pm

Sick bags are a very good idea. It 'may' be a little uncomfortable sweetheart, I won't lie, but then again, you may sleep all way, but it's always best to be prepared isn't it. Maybe pack a nice warm blanket too so you can snuggle up on the back seat and just settle down making yourself as comfortable as you can and just get whoever is driving to be extra cautious of any bumps on the road, a nice steady drive home is what's needed lovely, but once home, you'll be just fine yes xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 15th July 2012, 8:25 pm

I bought two of these hun they are meant to be great for boobs and backs after your BA xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 15th July 2012, 8:29 pm

ooh! they look good! Ill look into that and see if I can get some before I go down, thanks Pammie! xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 15th July 2012, 8:40 pm

i ordered them they were less than £7 for two and they came in a couple of days. Good luck sweetie xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down