Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One nipple higher than the other

4 posters

Go down

One nipple higher than the other Empty One nipple higher than the other

Post by cisco_134 1st July 2012, 7:22 am

I am 7 weeks post breast & nipple uplift.
One of my nipples is about an inch higher than the other. Not good.
I am due to see the consultant on 16th July for a follow up & definitely going to ask about it. I'm unsure what my options are now as I can't work out how (or if) he would raise the nipple further when there is no longer any spare skin to move it with & I'm thinking there is already a round scar where the nipple has been replaced to. Surely if he moved it further up I will be left extensive/unnecessary scarring.
Has anyone experienced this problem please?
cisco_134
cisco_134
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

One nipple higher than the other Empty Re: One nipple higher than the other

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2012, 12:06 pm

My breasts were wonky for a good while throughout my recovery cisco, so I had wonky nipples also, after giving them more time to heal they evened themselves out and ny 10 weeks post-op they had really made a massive difference and I had perfect symmetry by 12 weeks post-op. so it may be that your boobs just need that little bit more time to heal lovely.

If you're still concerned when you see your surgeon, do raise the matter and do ensure that your concerns are noted. Having your concerns written in your surgeons notes is so important lovely, because should you need revision later and I'm not saying you will, but should you, these notes are what will be referred back to sweetheart, so dont be afraid of asking your surgeon what he wrote and then asking him to add anything extra you'd like to add.

Hopefully all will even out though by the time you go back to see your surgeon though hun, so got my fingers crossed for you here One nipple higher than the other 1150991001 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cisco_134 5th July 2012, 7:06 am

Many thanks Cookie.

I'm only 8 weeks post surgery. So I'm aware that I need a little longer to heal & see the end results. But I will as you have said raise my corcerns early on. Fingers crossed for an uplifting next few weeks :)

xx
cisco_134
cisco_134
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 5th July 2012, 7:09 am

fingers crossed got mine crossed for you too hunni xx
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by cisco_134 17th July 2012, 4:42 pm

I had my consultation yesterday. I must admit the PS's face dropped a bit when I unveiled. Not sure if that was about the difference in the nipple height. But he said that if it wasn't even within the six months, he could correct it with a local. I was no nervous that I didn't ask if I would have to pay. I sort of assumed that I wouldn't, as he's screwed up. But I guess it will be cheaper anyway :( So I'll see how it heals up & where they end up.
I'm glad I has it done, but disappointed doesn't even go there. It's the waiting that does it. You don't expect perfection straight away. But it's a lot of money to pay, not to be happy.
cisco_134
cisco_134
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th July 2012, 9:04 pm

The surgery will be free is you have after-care cisco yes , lets hope you don't need it though hey and your nipple decides to behave itself and get back in line! LOL. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cisco_134 18th July 2012, 11:57 am

Thanks Cookie. that's a relief.

xx
cisco_134
cisco_134
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cisco_134 11th October 2012, 12:31 pm

Well it's been 5 months since my op now. I have my 'final' consultation on 22nd of this month. I have lost about half a stone in weight, which is good. This seems to have affected the difference in the level of of my nipples, because the larger one is less heavy. But there is still a difference in the level. As my surgeon has said that I will have to pay if I want another fat injection (even though the first was innefectual) to even out the size, I have decided to leave that. I can't afford it now. Such a shame. This was supposed to be a corrective surgery & it hasn't been. I will be asking the surgeon to lift my nipple though. I need to atleast have that in the right place. I had a look through the brochure for the hospital - Holly House. They state in the terms that if any revision is done there, that the patient has to pay for the anesthetic, but not for the surgeon's time. As long as you both agree it is required. So it looks like I'm stuffed re some of the cost. But I still have to get the agreement of the surgeon to do the revision. No stress!

I wonder if anyne else has had this problem?
cisco_134
cisco_134
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th October 2012, 7:03 pm

Aw hun, I'm sorry that you are having problems still, have you thought about trying implants to even out the asymetry rather than the fat injections. I'm sorry that you will have to pay again, it may be worth discussing price options wiith your surgeon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down