Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one nipple slightly higher than the other

+3
misf1
annefinackapan
emz1988
7 posters

Go down

one nipple slightly higher than the other Empty one nipple slightly higher than the other

Post by emz1988 20th June 2009, 7:35 pm

Hey its now been 1 week 1 days since my ba, and today when i was looking in the mirror one nipple seems slightly higher than the other but noticable, is this becasue one boob would of dropped more than the other? xxx
emz1988
emz1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

one nipple slightly higher than the other Empty Re: one nipple slightly higher than the other

Post by annefinackapan 20th June 2009, 7:41 pm

Dont worry, if they were even before Im sure its just one dropping/settling before the other.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

one nipple slightly higher than the other Empty Re: one nipple slightly higher than the other

Post by misf1 20th June 2009, 7:42 pm

Probably hun, still early days so there are so many changes to go through. My one boob (leftie) seems to be settling and dropping nicely but rightie still has plenty of catching up to do. So I'd give it a few weeks and see if they start to even out before you worry.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th June 2009, 7:58 pm

It can take some time for them to even out...it is like two seperate ops. strange...but they do catch up eventually Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by rosannamay 20th June 2009, 8:29 pm

Mine are exactly the same emz, don't worry!
Like the other girls have said, it'll just be because one is dropping slightly faster than the other.
I'm trying to do everything with my arm of the boob that's dropped slightly more now to let the other one catch up....don't know if this will actually work, but it's worth a try!! :)

Hope you're feeling well!

xxxx
rosannamay
rosannamay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 20th June 2009, 8:43 pm

They will even out in time hun try not to worry, it's very early days and one normally drops before the other for everyone so it's hard to judge at this stage, have a look at your pre op pics, if there is a slight difference in the nipples a BA will enhance this difference but it's perfectly normal, however if there is no difference then it's just waiting for them to even up, and they will, good luck hun Hug x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 21st June 2009, 9:26 am

mine too hun and i'm 4 weeks po, lefty hasen't dropped as much as right one and they still look quite odd sometimes when i look at them.
it's a good idea to keep a weekly photo album, and you can look back and see the changes they go through.
xxxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down