Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itching and numbness 1 year post op

3 posters

Go down

Itching and numbness 1 year post op Empty Itching and numbness 1 year post op

Post by jellytot 25th June 2012, 8:12 am

I had 375 Allergan Naturelles a year and a half ago. I'd always had a small numb patch after the op under my left nipple, but I think it's getting bigger? I've also noticed the underside of my left breast feeling itchy, especially around the scar line, although obviously with the numbness scratching doesn't really help!

My PS retired last year, so I don't have anyone to go back to to ask, and I can't really afford any expensive medical bills at the moment!

I just need to know whether it's something I should be worried about?
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Itching and numbness 1 year post op Empty Re: Itching and numbness 1 year post op

Post by COOKIE 25th June 2012, 9:41 am

Your PS may have retired lovely, but if your still covered by your after care, then the clinic are obligated to provide you with a replacement hun.

If you've no after care in place or went privately and now have no surgeon to turn to then your GP will see you about this even though you had your surgery privately as they have a duty of car to you lovely, so don't feel you're alone at all, you're not. You can be seen and treated if deemed necessary.

At 18 months post-op it is possible the nerves are still causing problems with your breasts, but for reassurance, I do feel you should see your GP anyway just to get checked over as itching skin can symptomic of other conditions... it's just best to go and get a check up and please do let us know how you get on. You sound so concerned Jellytot, so sending a big hug Itching and numbness 1 year post op 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Itching and numbness 1 year post op Empty Re: Itching and numbness 1 year post op

Post by Danie 25th June 2012, 10:37 am

Hi jellytot, your not alone,i had a uplift and implants back in 2009 and have had numbness around part of my nipple and parts around the scar areas and if i rememeber rightly i did have some itching too but i dont get it now,when seeing my consultant for my op just gone i asked him about my previous op with another surgeon and how my left nipple seem to be painful and numb he has told me it could be where the nerves have been damaged to much and this is what has caused it to be numb due to damaged nerves,not to sure if this would be the same in your case tho but i do still have the numbness and well its weird but so used to it now it dont really bother me Itching and numbness 1 year post op 184153 i would go and still get it checked tho so you have that peace of mind its horrible not knowing and your always be worrying which isnt good! big hugs to you aswell hun Itching and numbness 1 year post op 571992 xx
Danie
Danie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 25th June 2012, 12:19 pm

It's just strange that the numbness seems to have spread from when I had the op over a year ago! It just makes we worry that something's going wrong! I had the pocket for the implant sutured to my chest wall in order to create an internal bra of sorts (apparently this stops bottoming out?), and I'm wondering if my left implant might be trying to drop, but putting pressure on these suture scars - that this might be causing the additional numbness?

I just wish I had some idea as to why this is happening so long after the op!
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th June 2012, 12:25 pm

The only way you're going to find out sweeheart is by seeing a replacement surgeon if you can, or seeing your GP and asking for a possible referral to a breast surgeon lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Danie 25th June 2012, 1:04 pm

Cant remember when mine started and stopped itching etc but everyones body is different and experiences different things and is strange that its happening after that long Itching and numbness 1 year post op 267328 would def go with cookie and get it checked even by the doctor. Good luck and let us know how you get on xxxxItching and numbness 1 year post op 571992
Danie
Danie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down