Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissolvable stitches not dissolved?

2 posters

Go down

Dissolvable stitches not dissolved? Empty Dissolvable stitches not dissolved?

Post by LittleMissBiker 20th June 2012, 6:30 pm

So, after the issues with the left boob (Mondors Cords... turned out to be five of them!) the scar on my right boob opened up for about 8mm right at the outer edge. Dissolvable stitches not dissolved? 869500

After much plastering and hunting of steristrips it started to heel, and then I noticed it was a bit gunky so cleared it out again... at which point a little bit of plastic, which I can only imagine was a bit of the stitching thread, poked out! Obviously I took it out, with no pain... was about 7mm long and quickly broke in two. The scab started healing again until a few days later when it opened up again and another bit of plastic thread came out - this time poking in the other direction (i.e. from right to left, instead of left to right), about the same length again.

The scab is now healing properly at last but I just wanted to know if this is normal? I've got my six week check up next Tuesday (actual six week anniversary is this Friday) so will mention it then... along with the Mondors Cords, two of which have appeared under my right boob as well. Dissolvable stitches not dissolved? 267328 Although these ones aren't painful, thankfully.

Ta in advance. Dissolvable stitches not dissolved? 48411
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Dissolvable stitches not dissolved? Empty Re: Dissolvable stitches not dissolved?

Post by COOKIE 20th June 2012, 7:03 pm

They're called 'spitting stitches' babe and are very normal Dissolvable stitches not dissolved? 1978086825 If you have any more come through though, I'd just call your clinic nurse and get her to snip them for you lovely, just to avoid any possible infection, oh and dont get any creams or lotions near any of the openings either sweetie, wait until they're healed before applying anything to them again.

The mondors cord, does ease with massage lovely, have you been advised to massage them? If not, then it may be worth a try sweetie. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dissolvable stitches not dissolved? Empty Re: Dissolvable stitches not dissolved?

Post by LittleMissBiker 20th June 2012, 7:06 pm

Phew! Thanks for that... good to know. Noted on keeping lotions and potions clear - I'm massaging Bio Oil up to the wound but not on it, and Palmers Cocoa Butter on my boobs as they're unhappy with being cooped up in a sports bra 24x7!

I tried massaging the first Mondors Cord that came up and was in so much pain I've not tried since. Maybe I'll try again as they've stopped hurting generally so might cope with it better.
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th June 2012, 7:09 pm

Awww I hope so sweetie Dissolvable stitches not dissolved? 3682496823 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down