Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!

3 posters

Go down

6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!   Empty 6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!

Post by gvfab 19th June 2012, 7:33 pm

Hi Girls, I'm 6 days post-op today, I had 415cc overs on Wednesday. Apart from the pain from the drains & compression wrap in the hospital, I haven't really had much booby pain since I got home & have been controlling any minor aches with Paracetamol. But all of a sudden today my boobies are aching all over!! [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] removed].co.uk/world/communaute/forum/imforum/smiley/g34.gif[/img] It's not pain as such, such bad aching (like when you have your period & get sore/achey boobs). Plus my nipples seem quite sensitive today. I have been taking it very easy & have only done a couple of things requiring the use of my upper body stregnth today....shower, gently washed hair, made a cup of tea etc... Have I over done it?? lol Or is this just completely normal because my boobs are settling or something? [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] removed].co.uk/world/communaute/forum/imforum/smiley/g13.gif[/img] I'm seeing my PS for my follow up appointment tomorrow, but it will be good to hear your comments. Thanks xxx
gvfab
gvfab
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!   Empty Re: 6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!

Post by *Alice* 19th June 2012, 7:44 pm

I think I hit a wall by 1 week PO, i was extremely fatigued and had achey boobs... I kept moaning that it felt like I'd been kicked in the boobs. Get some ice packs hun, they're a god send! It may be wise to come off the pain meds too if you've been having them regularly for a week already as it isn't good for you to take them continuously for a long period of time. I say this because I ended up with frequent headaches from doing this. Ask the clinic tomorrow if you're better without, I found ice packs were far more soothing than meds anyway.

Stock up on goodies and DVDs and get a good week of rest :thumbs:
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!   Empty Re: 6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2012, 7:47 pm

It normal babe 6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!   1978086825 Your swelling may have taken a little longer to kick in and it's then that you feel that aching most.

You washing your hair will have added to the achiness too as you'll have been using the muscles of your upper body, but it will get better sweetheart don't worry. Just get some ice over the tops of your boobs and they'll feel so much better after that.

Hope all goes well at your post-op appointment tomorrow 6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!   184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by gvfab 19th June 2012, 9:14 pm

Thanks girls, I think I'm just panicking because I've been relatively pain free the last few days, the all of a sudden today -bam!! My lefty is feeling a little more tender too and looks slightly more swollen, but I'm guessing that this is probably normal too...? Fingers crossed all will be well when I see my PS and the nurse tomorrow :-) xxx
gvfab
gvfab
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2012, 9:23 pm

I'm sure you'll fine lovely. Please let us know how you get on wont you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gvfab 20th June 2012, 6:03 pm

Yayyy!! All was well at my post-op check up today & my PS said that my boobies are healing nicely. He said that the aches are to be expected because I've started using my upper body more, but it should get better with time 6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!   923101 xxx
gvfab
gvfab
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th June 2012, 6:51 pm

Excellent news! 6 days post-op boobs aches & pains... ouch!!   154564xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down