Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-)

+6
MozElle83
COOKIE
misf1
chocolatemonster
2nd time lucky
Danie
10 posters

Go down

successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) Empty successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-)

Post by Danie 18th June 2012, 7:21 pm

Hi ladies,

Well been home a little while now after having my PIP's removed and replaced with much better quality implants :-) happy to say after the suspicion of them leaking/ruptured and all so many symtoms happy to say they were both fully intact successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 899188 which dont really explain the raised nodes glands etc,but im so happy they are out now . First thing i said when i come round was are they still together lol .

The care i recieved today was amazing this is my 3rd op and i have to say i would fully recommend this team and surgeon Dr Mark Scott @ Aurora, kind caring and just so professional and gives you all the time in the world .

happy bunny

successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 773440 xxxx
Danie
Danie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) Empty Re: successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-)

Post by 2nd time lucky 18th June 2012, 7:23 pm

Congratulations Danie , what a relief it must be for you, it certainly was for me when I had mine out 8 weeks ago. Take it easy and rest up. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) Empty Re: successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-)

Post by chocolatemonster 18th June 2012, 7:26 pm

Great news, hope you have a smooth recovery Stars xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by Danie 18th June 2012, 7:28 pm

thanks girls and Yeah has been such a worry and i feel so upset that there is so many women out there with them still in and ruptured :-( i was lucky . The only thing that was wrong is my left breast had hardened and he had to release the capsule and that so its not to high now just hope it dont happen again.

what happend to you RUPTURE :-(?
Danie
Danie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 18th June 2012, 7:42 pm

I had silicone bleed and capsular contracture . Not nice. I have my pips in a bag in my dining room Hysterical xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th June 2012, 7:45 pm

Congrats on having your PIPs out hun, happy healing
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th June 2012, 7:47 pm

Soooo pleased for you Danie - Congratulations! successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 18th June 2012, 7:56 pm

Happy to hear it went well Danie x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 18th June 2012, 8:06 pm

Glad everythings gone well for you Danie!!!! fTake it easy for a while!!xxx

Lucky .........you keep them in a bag in the dining room ??successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 557141 .....are they a centre piece for your table???successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 557141 successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 557141
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 19th June 2012, 4:41 pm

sparkyleeds wrote:Lucky .........you keep them in a bag in the dining room ??successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 557141 .....are they a centre piece for your table???successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 557141 successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 557141
successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 199385

I imagine that'd be a conversation starter
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 19th June 2012, 5:13 pm

My pips are not a center piece but what a fab idea Hysterical Hysterical They have been a talking point amongst my boys friends though,they have all had a feel of them Hysterical Hysterical I just hope they dont tell anyone they have "felt Sandra's boobs" that just sounds so wrong Hysterical xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 19th June 2012, 5:34 pm

congrats
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th June 2012, 8:32 pm

I had mine out 3 weeks ago, great relief isn't it :) mine are in a bag in my wardrobe lol both fully intact they look like new it's strange to think they were inside my body for 4 years! x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 19th June 2012, 8:44 pm

Congrats Daniel! Pleased to hear everything went well and you were taken good care of! Happy healing Hug Stars X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Danie 25th June 2012, 9:44 am

Thank girls :-) SOOO glad they are out and im starting to feel bit more like myself without all the worry all the time about the PIP's, even tho they are now claimed to be safe part from the double rupture rate im sure they were effecting me even tho mine had not ruptured and i only had a CC and had it released, the symtoms i had when they were in are now fading away ,,,,, mmmmmmm makes sense or was it all in my mind ??? One of the symtoms that was terrible and very embarrising was having spots all over my chest and starting to spread up to my neck they seem to be calming down and going now successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 184153so i still believe they had something to do with the PIP's!

XXPLAYBOYBUNNYXX -- My PIP's look brand new aswell i was expecting them to be all yellow and just used looking but they dont even look like they have been inside me either lol.Think mine will be finding a place somewhere under my bed lol i dont think i could keep them in my kitchen for much longer they might find theirselves on someones plate soon hahaha successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 557141
Danie
Danie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 25th June 2012, 12:10 pm

Glad you're feeling much better now! :) strange isn't it I expected mine to be yellow and grubby looking lol! But they're white and new looking! My friends have been asking for a poke of them! successful OP today my PIP's are OUT :-) 557141
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down