Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x

+3
misf1
sequinssparkle
Kxx
7 posters

Go down

How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x Empty How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x

Post by Kxx 3rd June 2012, 6:14 pm

Hey girls :) How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x 948189

Freaking out a tiny bit about people knowing at work that ive had the girls done How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x 156694 after being off for 2 weeks :)

Getting a scarf sorted and going to dye my hair blonde before going back (dark at the min) :) so people say WOOOOW look at the hair not the boobs :) lolol

How long did it take for frankinboobs to go and how long did it take till your new friends looks like normal boobs and i can start wearing normal clothes again without them looking like their under my chin and i could rest my pint on em!! How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x 869500
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x Empty Re: How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x

Post by sequinssparkle 3rd June 2012, 10:16 pm

Around 8 months til now boobs have dropped. Yet few weeks til 5 months they increased size from d to f
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x Empty Re: How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x

Post by misf1 4th June 2012, 12:06 am

Mine looked more normal after 6 months and fully dropped and fluffed at 9 months post op
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 4th June 2012, 5:20 am

did they look ok in a bra before this though?

Im thinking for work purposes??? How long did it take for YOU to drop and fluff? x 267328
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 4th June 2012, 7:57 am

Mine looked normal before the two week mark, as in the swelling had gone down so they weren't under my chin! I don't think people would have actually noticed as they looked the same as gelbras and I always wore a tshirt to cover up!

My work colleagues found out anyway though, but it's made life easier especially in this weather because sports bras are pretty obvious when wearing a vest top.... (we don't have aircon) x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th June 2012, 8:07 am

Mine 'both dropped' (I had one drop at 4 weeks one drop at 10 weeks) at 10 weeks post-op and, I would have looked OK in a bra then but wasn't allowed into wired till I was 12 weeks post-op, at 12 weeks post-op I fluffed from a DD to an F cup.

It took a further 3 months, so 6 momths in total, for them to properly gain full movement and softeness, giving that very natural look and feel. They went on softening till I 12 months post-op though. Now they're realllly squidy. If I asked someone to have a feeel of the top of the breast whist still wearing my bra, I doubt they'd feel any less natural than a natural breast. Its only when you firmly squeeze the entire breast that you can feel the firmness of an implant actually being inside.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 4th June 2012, 10:46 am

I can't really remember them dropping at the time, but only really realised I had dropped from looking at pics! If you haven't already I suggest taking pictures along the way, it's really nice looking back through the stages you went through.
At 7 months post op, I've really only noticed I've fluffed the last few days! Who knew!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 4th June 2012, 12:04 pm

Thanks ladies :) xxxx

Pussycat how long did you have off work babe?

Were you able to go back after 2 weeks looking normal?

kxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 4th June 2012, 12:42 pm

Hiya lovie!

I had 2 weeks off but I felt ok and could have probably gone back a few days earlier as I only worked in a shop and it was an easy breezy job.
However I was recommended to have the 2 weeks to recover, which is vital!! Like the ladies on here say, you might feel okay but it's important you don't do too much which is why I didn't go back earlier.
I didn't want many people to know, and too be honest, them damn sports bras sure helped keep them a secret! So I wouldn't worry about it being obvious as your support bras help keep them quite modest!

If you don't want people to know honey (like me) you can really play them down with a good supportive bra, which I wear when I'm visiting family!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 4th June 2012, 12:59 pm

Also to be honest, even if people did notice I doubt many of them would have said anything to me. They probably thought they had been there all the long but just hadn't noticed as I pretty much dressed like a nun pre BA, bless my little A cups.

Not now though, I paid for a BA and got a free ego! Aaaaay!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 4th June 2012, 2:23 pm

Haha they should advertise the free ego x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th June 2012, 2:41 pm

You will look normal going back to work after 2 weeks, just take care as to what you wear, you will be able to see what looks good and what doesn't. I really wouldn't worry.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 4th June 2012, 4:15 pm

Fab!! :)

That was my only concern, thankyou misf!! :) xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down