Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your journey after a BA

+10
LittleSweep
renz
misf1
BlondeBarbie
Mia
em_stevo
RoxyChick
natalia
Angelpie
Jemmy
14 posters

Go down

Your journey after a BA Empty Your journey after a BA

Post by Jemmy 19th May 2009, 3:41 pm

Does the journey after your BA seem to take ages, I mean like recovering. I've noticed that some of you girls are like 4 weeks po and it only seems like yesterday you were having it done.

Has it gone as quick for you as it has flown by for me?I'd like to think it will when I join the boobie club.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Your journey after a BA Empty Re: Your journey after a BA

Post by Angelpie 19th May 2009, 3:45 pm

It has absolutely flown by for me! In fact I'll have to look at my ticker when I've posted this, as I wouldn't even like to say how post-op I am!!

Ax
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 19th May 2009, 3:45 pm

yes mine had flown by, the first few weeks seemed slow as the pain and the stiffness set in but after then it kind of flew by i didnt really take long to recover im now 1 year and 6 months but i guess it only seems like yesterday i had it done
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 19th May 2009, 3:51 pm

Mine has flown by too. I can't beleve I'm 8 months post op!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 19th May 2009, 3:56 pm

When you look back was it as bad as you all thought? Was the pain as bad? Sleepless nights?
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 19th May 2009, 4:00 pm

Not at all!

I was nervous about booking, worried about my op, had I chosen the right surgeon etc, as I didn't have a helpful forum like this when I was looking it made it that much harder.

But now I'm so glad about it. I don't even remember the pain at all

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 19th May 2009, 4:03 pm

It has totally flew by Jemmy, its really sad actually because i dont have anything to look forward to now! So make sure you remember to enjoy the "before". xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 19th May 2009, 4:05 pm

I just went back to check my ticker too? 6months whoo!! flown past!!

I did not think about it being painfull, was not scared or nervous!! I had made an informed decision to have it done, looked at pro's and con's and discussed pre-op. with P.S. So, like everything if you 'think' positive it will be a rewarding experience. There are risks we all know but you know all these before. A few sleepless nights is not a great concern to anyone for Flash I would think.

I think most thoughts are fear of the 'unknown' Jemmy, but you have loads of info now soo positive thinking..you will be wondering what you were doubtful about soon Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 19th May 2009, 4:06 pm

no the pain wasnt bad and i didnt have any sleepness nights
i only had sleepness nights for 2 nights b4 ba because i was so excited i was nervous bout the ga but thats it it was all worth it i wouldnt change a thing
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 19th May 2009, 4:07 pm

Jemmy wrote:When you look back was it as bad as you all thought? Was the pain as bad? Sleepless nights?

It was all so much easier than I ever thought it'd be. No pain, just discomfort and although I hated sleeping upright, it was a small sacrifice... 10 days of sleeping upright in return for lovely boobies!

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 19th May 2009, 4:14 pm

Awww u bunch of 'mind easers' you

X x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 19th May 2009, 4:37 pm

Yep!!! 'Boobie' Friends :)

I just thought back Jemmy!! I believe the only feeling I had was embaressment :oops: Felt I was the only person ever to be flat chested, and hated baring my boney chest!! and, I should not be doing this!!! Just wanted it done and forget about it!!! Think I embaressed the surgeon as it was very apparent!! If I had known other 'normal' people done it too I would most probably have felt less embaressed...but I did not find my 'boobie 'friends till after. And I am soo pleased I did Dr Lurve
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 19th May 2009, 10:06 pm

Its gone so quick, im a year post op on the 28th of this month! It was so much easier than i expected, no real pain at all. The worst bit was the night before, the build up of nerves and the crying and worrying and wondering what on earth your doing lol but other than that all fab xxx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th May 2009, 10:24 pm

I'll be one week post op tomorrow and even that has flown by. I'll be in pretty bras before I know it. Haven't had any pain, just can't lift my arms properly, but I can wash my own hair over the bath, dry it and even straighten it, but can't really reach the back or my head :lol:. The only time I couldn't sleep was last night but didn't feel well. Otherwise sleeping on the V pillow propped up hasn't been bad, if my back aches I just take some paracetamol. I've been keeping a boobie diary as well, taking pics every couple of days so I can keep an eye on how they are changing, not too much at the mo, but it will still be good to look back on.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 22nd May 2009, 9:57 am

i was looking at my diary the other day and couldnt believe it's nearly a month since i'd had them done...I assumed it was about 2 weeks at the most!
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleSweep 22nd May 2009, 10:37 pm

I am just over 2 weeks post op - and ALREADY i sometimes forget i had the op done... apart from when i see the two big boobies obviously! i cannot believe how straight foward and hassle free the whole thing was. I had a few days of discomfort - not pain - and a few days of not being especially hygenic!! But that's all forgotten now. It is by far the best decision i've made - i just wish i'd done it years ago! I'll be honest with you - i did have a few days of slight depression as the drugs worked their way thru my system - and i was exhausted for at least 10 days. But we've all been through worse -and it was for a very good cause!
LittleSweep
LittleSweep
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Your journey after a BA Empty forgot to say ...

Post by LittleSweep 23rd May 2009, 9:11 am

em_stevo wrote:It has totally flew by Jemmy, its really sad actually because i dont have anything to look forward to now! So make sure you remember to enjoy the "before". xxxx

Emstevo makes a really good point too ... the build up is SO exciting - it is kinda of an anti climax when its over as you've spent so long planning, thinking, counting down - and then its done! But that feeling only lasts a few days ... and goes as soon as you pull on a tight t-shirt for the first time!!!!
LittleSweep
LittleSweep
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 23rd May 2009, 9:56 am

I had my 2 month check yesterday and can't believe its been that long already! Its been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for me as I have been having some serious relationship probs along with the BA, but at least it gives me something nice to look at when I look at myself in the mirror, minor imperfections and all.

The surgeon gave me the all clear to start wearing bras and underwired bras, beach and exercise, so that was nice to hear xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 23rd May 2009, 11:14 pm

well, it's all very early days for me, but today I was sitting at my desk with my elbows on the table, wrists crossed, one boob cupped in each hand, squeezing them gently and thinking "boobs, I luurve you both sooo much" :lol: :lol:

A x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd May 2009, 11:25 pm

Annie66 wrote:well, it's all very early days for me, but today I was sitting at my desk with my elbows on the table, wrists crossed, one boob cupped in each hand, squeezing them gently and thinking "boobs, I luurve you both sooo much" :lol: :lol:

A x
:lol: aw that's so sweet and true, I constantly catch myself looking at them and constantly prodding them to see which bits I have feeling in and which bits are numb. I was mostly worried about the nips at first but they are coming back to life nicely. Sometimes when I go to bed I just concentrate on what new feelings are in my boobies, at first it was air bubbles (farty boobies). But no matter whether they are shiny, bubbley, twingey, and a weird feeling of having boobs going over bumps in car, I love them not matter what even though I want to hold them often as I feel they are gonna fall off. Hysterical I am very protective of them and wont let O/H near them
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 23rd May 2009, 11:33 pm

misf1 wrote:But no matter whether they are shiny, bubbley, twingey, and a weird feeling of having boobs going over bumps in car, I love them not matter what even though I want to hold them often as I feel they are gonna fall off. Hysterical I am very protective of them and wont let O/H near them

hehe, yes, they're our little sweeties now aren't they!! Mine are quite tender to the touch but I just can't stop groping them! Hysterical
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 24th May 2009, 9:05 pm

I cant wait!!! I'm not nervous now either
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by woekitten 24th May 2009, 9:47 pm

Im so thick....

I read the thread title and thought it meant your car journey home form hospital!
woekitten
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th May 2009, 9:55 pm

when i was offline a few weeks i was actually shocked to come back and see i was over 5 months post op, it has flown by! gladly so x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down