Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods please help me just made a shocking discovery

+6
roxanne
Beej
misf1
jadeBA
kay
tracy2010
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mods please help me just made a shocking discovery Empty Mods please help me just made a shocking discovery

Post by tracy2010 3rd May 2012, 8:26 am

As you know Im 7 months post op and have just started to be able to feel my implants loads which has freaked me out!

Anyways I checked my warranty card this morning and it says I had TSF365 in 1 boob and TRF335 in the other. Just consulted the catalogue and this means I have a 'soft touch' and a 'responsive'. I know for a fact this is an error and I was down for 'soft touch' and my surgeon never told me I had or was getting a responsive.

Where do I go from here? Is this a big problem for me?

Can't believe how stupid MYA have been xxxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Mods please help me just made a shocking discovery Empty Re: Mods please help me just made a shocking discovery

Post by kay 3rd May 2012, 8:43 am

I'm not a mod but have you spoken to your PS and asked them about this? xx perhaps its just an error on the warranty card?? my warranty card they have ticked left on both implants xx I can't think why they would put one responsive and one soft touch in ? shrug

I don't know what the difference is between the two implant types are you unhappy with them? They look fab in your avvi xx

I would give your PS a call and make an appointment with them to discuss the matter f2f xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Mods please help me just made a shocking discovery Empty Re: Mods please help me just made a shocking discovery

Post by tracy2010 3rd May 2012, 8:50 am

Thanks hun. Ive just rang up in a panic my pc is off and so is the office manager grrrr! Waiting for nurse to ring me back!

Responsives are totally different they are softer and hang differently.

My warranty card is actually printed hun so I definately have them :-( x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 3rd May 2012, 8:55 am

Oh right, mine has writing on xx

Hmmm, well there may be a reasonable explanation hun xx try not to worry to much till you get to the bottom of it xx

If they have messed up would you want further surgery for them to put the right ones in or perhaps compensation by way of an amount refunded? x might be worth thinking about what solution you would be happy with in case they ask xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd May 2012, 9:01 am

It's a hard one! I've never been 100% happy with my boobs. One has felt different but I thought that was because of the different sizes. It has bugged me for months but now I finally know why!

I don't rate MYA at all and knowing them they will turn round and say this was intentional but I know it wasn't. Responsives were never ever mentioned to me only soft touch. There is no reason on this earth why I would need different implants!!

I am scared right now as dunno what's going to happen!! I don't want a re-op as Im 7 months post op - I just don't know what they're going to say to me but I know they'll come up with every excuse under the sun!

I will see what nurse says when she rings but she's not going to be able to tell me much is she! :-( x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd May 2012, 9:42 am

Nurse is very very alarmed. She was lovely!

They are getting my notes from the hospital. I know I have definately had them though x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 3rd May 2012, 9:49 am

OMG hun i reallly feel for you. you must update us im concerned and angry for you :O
Hug

xxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd May 2012, 9:50 am

Am not sure what they could say to defend using different types of implants and it should have been discussed with you prior to your surgery and they should have then warned you they may feel or look slightly different. I would try to get an appointment to speak to your surgeon to discuss why this was done and also it's your chance to tell them you are unhappy.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 3rd May 2012, 9:52 am

Tracy that's bad.... I really hope its an error on the card, however you say they have felt different from the start upto 7 months. If thats the case that they are different you should be ok honey they can't get around that coz who in there right mind would want there boobs to be different!!!!! Keep us up to date.xxxxx

Oi alexisbell.... Look at you in your avi, your body is amazing I'm so jealous. Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd May 2012, 9:55 am

It's not an error hun. My card has stickers on it which have obviously been pulled straight from the implant box. I wish it was an error I really do but my boobs have felt and looked different from day 1. I was fobbed off all the time and told to stop being silly. Now I finally know why!

I agree - Alexisbell looks amazing xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 3rd May 2012, 10:06 am

Oh Tracy, I'm so sorry Mods please help me just made a shocking discovery 571992I really hope you get this sorted xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 3rd May 2012, 10:33 am

tracy2010 wrote:It's not an error hun. My card has stickers on it which have obviously been pulled straight from the implant box. I wish it was an error I really do but my boobs have felt and looked different from day 1. I was fobbed off all the time and told to stop being silly. Now I finally know why!

I agree - Alexisbell looks amazing xx

How can something like this happen, I mean come on, the surgeon handled them and fitted them into your body and didn't notice they were different!!! The two differnt types must have felt different and looked somewhat differnt. Hope this gets sorted quick for you, feel so angry for you , your gonna have to go through another op over something so ridiculous. Xxxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd May 2012, 10:48 am

The 'soft touch' are actually firmer than the 'responsives' (even know the name would suggest otherwise)!

This is exactly my point. When the surgeon 'handled' the implants how the hell didn't he feel the difference.

Im just waiting for someone to get back to me and it's like the longest wait ever :-(
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 3rd May 2012, 11:08 am

Thanks Beej, Haha, i was just looking at the section (what we all look like) look at thos beautiful peepers of yours. heehee, get your self an avi they r amazing xxx

& tracy i cant believe they havent got back to yet, you should be priority not to mention is them whos messed up. its rediculous you must be worried sick!
xxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd May 2012, 11:18 am

Tracey, firstly sweetheart the best thing to help right now is for you to calm down Hug This WILL get resolved if there has been a mistake and you're right to contact your surgeon.

You're in no pain and your boobs look great so there's no panic. You will need a re-op if the mistake is confirmed and at 7 months post-op you'll have no waiting time and could be fitted in for surgery in your surgeons next theatre slot if that's what you want hun so all's gonna be OK.

You've got the stickers as evidence so take those with you when you go back to see your surgeon, it's terrible for this to have happened babe and like Kay said, you should also expect to be compensated for you having to go through the trauma of an unnecessary re-op caused by their incompetence!

Big hugs for you Tracey.... Take a deep breath now, you've arranged the consultation so it's going to be OK now xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd May 2012, 11:26 am

Thanks cookie you always manage to calm me down. But Im scared!! Im scared of re-op, recovery etc etc.

If I have to get a re-op I want bigger implants too as I've never been happy with size (only slightly though) - they should give me them too for the inconvenience!!
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd May 2012, 11:36 am

Don't worry about having a re-op lovely, most people having a re-op say their recovery is much easier than their initial op. you really will be OK Hug

As for going larger, I think that's the very least they can do if the mistake is confirmed Tracey! and I don't doubt you'll get what you want if the larger implant will fit.

Take it easy now babe, whatever the outcome, whether it's a sticker mistake and you actually do have the same implants or an awful mistake and they've implanted different implants, you'll be OK. xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 3rd May 2012, 11:38 am

Fingers crossed it all runs smoothly for you Tracy, for such a simple thing as getting the implants right it's such a shame MYA have let you down. I hope you're compensated in some form and are happy with whatever the outcome may be. Xx

*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd May 2012, 12:02 pm

Maybe suggest as compensation they re op for free with bigger naturelle implants
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd May 2012, 1:10 pm

I know I should ask misf1 but I hate confrontation and I'll probably bottle it. I don't want much bigger but If I have to go through the whole hell of a reop then I would like a little bigger too!

Nurse has rang me again (she is lovely by the way) they want me to go down and see Mr T a week on Monday. This is fine but I am 3 hours away from the clinic so I've told them I want transport arranged or up front money for petrol/train tickets.
Im gonna have to take the day off work (unpaid) as it is!!! Waiting for them to get back to me! But what a cheek just expecting me to be able to drop everything and go down!

Am i being unreasonable or not girls? x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 3rd May 2012, 1:16 pm

I don't think you're being unreasonable at all. After all this is their mistake, and it's a huge one. I can't understand how they would have done this, and surely the difference is enough for your PS to notice it Mods please help me just made a shocking discovery 221105
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 3rd May 2012, 1:18 pm

Aww Hun I Know its hard but try and stay calm , If they have made a mess up which looks that way if you have 2 different implant types then they will have to correct it.

You should also seek some form of compensation, for me personally to have to go through a re-op for thier mistake I would want more compensation then just asking to go bigger! I would be fuming! growl

I would get legal advise if it was me but if your happy to just ask them to go larger when they do the re-op then go for it.

I cant really see how they could get out of this one, be interesting to see what they say....

Hope you hear back from them soon hunnie & get this sorted!

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 3rd May 2012, 1:24 pm

Thanks Crystal Im still in shock tbh and don't know what to think atm!

Do you know what? When I got out of bed this morning something made me check my card (at 7.5 mths post op) and then that's when I noticed the difference. I looked it all up the natrelle catalogue and my heart just sank!!

I know I deserve more than a re-op - don't want a reop :-( but Im soft and can't stand up to them! However, if they try and fob this one off I'll flip!! x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd May 2012, 1:33 pm

Take some support with you Tracy if you don't feel you could argue your case, it often gives you strength knowing you have that support in the room with you.

Write every thing down that you want to say as it's so easy to get tongue tied and forget what you want to say, so having your notes helps a lot and don't forget those stickers as evidence, they're so important to support your case.

If it is a mistake though Tracy, I very much doubt they'll argue about it, I think they'll want to get you in for a re-op as quickly as possible so this will be long forgotten saving you discussing it further and revealing the surgeons incompetence in your case. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 3rd May 2012, 1:35 pm

Cookie is spot on hun xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next