Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods vs. HP's Please help!

3 posters

Go down

Mods vs. HP's  Please help! Empty Mods vs. HP's Please help!

Post by FinallyBB 24th June 2011, 12:02 pm

Hello Ladies,
If anyone can please help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I had my first ba March 23rd. I had 350/375 cc's Mentor memory gel under the muscle with crease incision. I just went for my 3 month check up and my doctor (who is VERY good and VERY much a perfectionist) doesn't like how low and wide they are sitting. I am very petite...5'2 112 lbs. and he is thinking he would like to exchange the mods for the HP's. I thought if we were going to do this, then I would want to go up a size. I am thinking 450/475 cc's. Currently I am a 34DD/36D. I was a 36aa before my ba. I have wished I went bigger since my surgery because I wanted to play it conservative. But now I want bigger. He thinks the 450/475 will be huge on me...What do you ladies think? And if anyone can tell me exactly how the HP's are different from the mod's, that would be helpful too. I don't look much bigger than a C cup right now.
Thanks!
FinallyBB
FinallyBB
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Mods vs. HP's  Please help! Empty Re: Mods vs. HP's Please help!

Post by lolly 24th June 2011, 12:14 pm

HP give you more projection thans the mods,

sometimes the hp are slightley narrower in their width which maybe what he's suggesting?

but not in all makes as i had the same coversation with my p/s and he suggested hp's for me and i said i wanted a cleavage as currenly have a gap in the middel of my boobies and ant this filling out, he said the mod + was the same size width ways as the high profile which confused me as i always presumed the hp's were alot narrower but apparently not just depends on the make of implant.

its hard to say what size the 475's as everyone has completly differant results to the next person even with same stats.

Be guided by your surgeon and also your own mind if you want big fake looking boobies or natural big ones.... Mods vs. HP's  Please help! 204135
x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th June 2011, 11:14 pm

Are you unhappy with how your boobs are at the moment?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down