Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helpful advice please? 2 days post op...

+3
xaxa
Oracle
EveSmyth
7 posters

Go down

Helpful advice please? 2 days post op... Empty Helpful advice please? 2 days post op...

Post by EveSmyth 7th April 2012, 8:07 am

Hi guys
I'm 2 days post op and am in quite a bit of pain, chest muscles ache, core muscles ache and incisions a bit stingy. Also feel quite sick and can't manage food very well.

All in all feeling quite rubbish, can't anyone tell me if all this is normal?

I was going to start my story today but think I'll leave till I'm feeling better :(

Also, when lifting a bottle of water felt like one my implants popped out then back in!! Is this also normal?

I was 34a now 34d had 390cc unders.

Thanks Eve x sad smile
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Helpful advice please? 2 days post op... Empty Re: Helpful advice please? 2 days post op...

Post by Oracle 7th April 2012, 8:14 am

You sound exactly the same as me!
I felt like I'd been hit by a train & every part of me ached.
It is very normal.
Haven't had the implant experience, but it's very secure in there, I wouldn't be too worried about it.
I also had unders, 400cc & went from a small A cup, so similar stats to you.
I started feeling slightly better by the end of Day 2, keep up with the meds & get plenty of rest.
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Helpful advice please? 2 days post op... Empty Re: Helpful advice please? 2 days post op...

Post by EveSmyth 7th April 2012, 8:40 am

Hi Oracle

Phew glad it's normal. Just feeling pretty rubbish and still feeling sick which doesn't help!
Just hope it gets better soon, just ache so much right now.

I think trying to pull myself up from laying back is the worst!!

Eve x
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 7th April 2012, 9:07 am

Hi Eve, this is all normal don't worry. I had the same symptoms on day 2, all my muscles were aching, my back and shoulders too and couldn't move my arms. In fact you're by far better than me because at least you tried lifting a bottle of water. My advise for you would be NOT to try and lift anything heavy! Each time you lift something your pectoral muscle contracts so it pushes the implants forward. But it doesn't harm them so don't worry about that. Just rest as much as you can for now, I was asleep most of the time the first 3 days. Helpful advice please? 2 days post op... 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th April 2012, 9:16 am

Everything you're experiencing is all perfectly normal babe Helpful advice please? 2 days post op... 571992

Your implants will feel very alien to you at first which is probably why you feel so aware of movement and the soreness... all normal too, day 3 generally hits the peak of the swelling so don't panic if you get a little more tomorrow.

Your feeling sick, yup! that's normal too, it's caused by the general anaesthetic babe. Drink lots of water to get that out of your system sweetness and if you feel up to it try to get yourself up and mobile, even if it's just a little walk around the house, it does help to get all that GA outta ya.

Take it easy now lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 7th April 2012, 9:17 am

Thanks xaxa,

I'm so glad I'm on this forum, otherwise I'd be worried about every little thing!

When did you start to feel better?

Thanks Eve xx
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 7th April 2012, 9:20 am

Thanks Cookie

I think the feeling sick part is worse, as I have to eat to take meds so feeling like this is not easy when trying to get a bit of food down.

Hopefully will ease soon, I'm drinking alot of water like you say so fingers crossed.

Xx
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th April 2012, 9:26 am

You can just stick to very light food whilst you're feeling sick such as a little bread or crackers, as long as you have something and LOTS of water you'll be OK babe, there's no need for you to have to face a big meal to get your meds down if you're not up to it, just as I said, try to eat a little something. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sincereangel 7th April 2012, 9:27 am

I'm on day two as well - and feeling the same!!! I'm also feeling sicky and generally just bleurghhhh!! I also feel like I'd go insane without this site, lol !!! Here's to hoping that Day 4 hurrys up and we feel much better, lol !!!

xxxxx
sincereangel
sincereangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 7th April 2012, 9:48 am

I know this forum is fab, feeling a bit better for knowing we're not the only ones going through this and everyone is do helpful and reassuring so thanks guys :flowers:
I'm also feeling quite emotional! Heard this is normal too!

Xx
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th April 2012, 9:54 am

EveSmyth wrote:I'm also feeling quite emotional! Heard this is normal too!

Yeah, it's very common to have the boobie blues babe. You might find this thread helpful to read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] XX
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 7th April 2012, 6:48 pm

Thanks for that info, really helped.

Thank fully the sickness feeling has started to go.

Just feel very stiff and muscles are aching. Also have stinging where incision is on left boob but nurse said this is normal as me travelling home by train and plane hasn't helped me but had to get home somehow :)

X
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 8th April 2012, 10:02 am

Most people had said to me they experienced little pain/discomfort. So I was surprised when I felt like you do. I felt pretty rough for a week. I had very little appetite too. I think the GA and lack of sleep didnt help.

Hope u begin to feel better soon. Before u know it u will be back to normal with a fine pair of Helpful advice please? 2 days post op... 113752 Soon becomes a distant memory!

Helpful advice please? 2 days post op... 571992(Very gently)
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 8th April 2012, 10:16 am

Thank you, yeah I didn't expect to feel so rubbish!

Boobs are very achey and I feel quite stiff from sitting in same position all the time!

Appetite hasnt fully returned yet either as I've felt sick for the past 2 days.

But yes like you say hopefully soon enough I'll be back to normal but with bigger boobies! Lol boobsign

Xx
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chynna-doll 8th April 2012, 8:24 pm

Hi i know what u mean with the moving implant, mine were the same and i am still aware of them moving when i lift arms above head or when putting coat on and muscles move, so does the implant and it makes me squeamish! It also feels weird to bend over and i find myself crouching rather than bend and when i do bend i hold onto them! Haha. Its sounds like your suffering all normal things and get ready for bad back ache as a lot suffer from that over first weeks. It will all ease soon and they will feel a part of you more and more each passing day. Xx
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 8th April 2012, 8:51 pm

Hiya, yeah I know, just takes time. I'm so inpatient though but I know there's not I can do but wait!!

I've had like stingy/burning sensations where my incisions are on my left boob it's always when I'm sitting at dinner table! But when I lean back it eases. Think that's a normal pain too.

I get my strappy bandage things off on tues so hoping to feel a bit less strapped in after that!! :)

Xx
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down