Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

consultation with Mario Russo tomorrow - questions

+8
5stonedown
Sophia6102
Princess_x
Trisha.28
dizzydi66
Liv1
Nepoly
letfreedomsing
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

consultation with Mario Russo tomorrow - questions Empty consultation with Mario Russo tomorrow - questions

Post by letfreedomsing 20th March 2012, 9:27 am

OK so my surgical consultation is tomorrow Cheerleader I'm gonna write down all the things I want to ask. What did you ask at yours?

Here are some of mine!
- What size will he recommend with my asymmetry? I think I want to be a C/D from an A/B which I am at the moment. To be honest I don't know what size I am cause one boob is too small for an A cup and the other is squashed in a B cup...
- Under or over the muscle?
- Are there different types of implants used? different options?

And then I go pretty much blank haha. I think I'd need him to write some notes for me to take away cause in my consultations in the past I've forgotten everything once I leave the room!!

And I want to ask my patient coordinator about day case or overnight. I'm thinking I'd like to be a day case so I could stay with my boyfriend in a hotel on the night, I'm not sure.

Feeling so stressed this week cause I've got a job interview today, college deadline and the consultation tomorrow eeek!!!

xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

consultation with Mario Russo tomorrow - questions Empty Re: consultation with Mario Russo tomorrow - questions

Post by Nepoly 20th March 2012, 12:46 pm

Hiya x there is a list on here somewhere or a link to a list of what questions to ask. Sorry, I cant tell you where it is but praps search for 'list'?

So you are seeing the lovely Mr Russo?? I saw him on TOWIE...he's quite fit!! Tee hee!! X

With regards to staying over night, I didnt know whether to but did in the end and was glad I did as I really wouldnt have wanted to start getting up and about and travelling somewhere else and I was still looked after by the nurses overnight too x My op was at 9.30am so it was t as though I was late
In the day, i had all day and all night to recover x

Also ask if you can see some before and after pics as they will give you a really good idea as to what you could achieve :)

Good Luck today and tomorrow!!!!

Xxxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

consultation with Mario Russo tomorrow - questions Empty Re: consultation with Mario Russo tomorrow - questions

Post by letfreedomsing 20th March 2012, 10:58 pm

thanks Nepoly :) ive looked through some stuff and written a few questions down. how are you doing?x
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 21st March 2012, 8:33 am

I'M REALLY NERVOUS! why am I nervous?! sad smile
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 21st March 2012, 5:00 pm

aah it's all over and im excited again!! I was so scared but Mario Russo is such a gentleman and so professional I would definately feel at ease in his expert hands. Although stripping off in front of him was horrible and I felt like absolute crap, and there was a girl in the room and no-one even said who she was!!
Anyway I'd get under the muscle allergan implants, either 340, 380 or 410. I tried them in a sports bra under my vest but it's so hard to tell what I'm going to want. Mr Russo said my assymmetry is not enough to warrant different size implants which I thought would be the case as that can just enhance the difference more. Transform were going to give me two different implants so I'm glad I didn't do that.
I'm hoping to get booked in for May, just need to see when my boyfriend can get 2 days holiday from work to come with me. EXCITED!!! My PC Julie said I can go back whenever with different clothes and things if I like to help decide on size of implant, and there's no pressure to decide the size of the implant right away, so I can book up to keep my date and then decide. YEY YEY YEY! dance
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 21st March 2012, 7:21 pm

Yay!!! Congrats!!! Seeeee....nothing to be nervous about! How lovely that you can go back and make all your decisions slowly!!! Its an hour and a half journey for me so not too much of an option to keep going back and forth!!

So....you defo going for May then? Thats not long at all!!! Whoop whoop!!!

Xxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

consultation with Mario Russo tomorrow - questions Empty Consultation with Mario Russo tomorrow too...

Post by Liv1 29th March 2012, 3:13 pm

Hi Laura,

I noticed you had a consultation with Dr Russo. Have you booked your op in yet?

I have a consultation with him tomorrow, so thinking of questions etc. I'd really like to see some before and after pics of BA's he has done, did you see any? I'm panicking a bit not knowing what to expect. Do I need to take a sport's bra or anything to try different size implants? Am nervous..

Will let you know what happens tomorrow...

Liv1
x
Liv1
Liv1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 30th March 2012, 7:11 am

Hi Liv, I was really nervous when I went to see him and forgot about asking for before and after pictures, that was one of the things I wanted to ask! He was really lovely and ive booked my surgery for the 9th May.
I was told I can book another consultation with him if I want to which is good since I went totally blank.
When I saw him at MYA Newcastle I first went into a room with him to talk about what I wanted to achieve and he had a look at me and made suggestions on implant sizes etc, then to try implants in a bra I saw my patient co-ordinator after that and she provided the sports bra. I don't see why you couldn't take one of your own if you wanted to but you don't need to. good luck!
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Liv1 31st March 2012, 12:45 pm

Hiya,

Well it all went well, I really liked him, was so nervous but he is really professional, so all ok.. I have another surgeon - Marco Moraci to see on the 12th, so I'll decide then, and then hoping for sometime in July.... If I still have the guts to go through with it, it makes me feel so nervous thinking about it!

ANyways, will let you know which one I go for!

Just over a month to go for you!

x

x
Liv1
Liv1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 31st March 2012, 5:06 pm

Hi Laura, glad its all going to plan, i know what you mean about being nervous about your consultation i was terrible, i cancelled mine one day then rebooked it the following day!! but i was lucky and my slot was still available.

Glad my May buddy is still up for it, i dont think there are many of us in for May lolconsultation with Mario Russo tomorrow - questions 267328, love Di xx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 31st March 2012, 7:06 pm

Congratulations on booking your BA YAAAY xxx it's on my birthday 9th may lol the first time I met mr Russo he was the one my surgoen and couldn't wait for him to do my tummy tuck I was so excited And organised he was working for the hospital group at the time ( just a year ago ) as I said I was so excited I couldn't contain my self THEN I heard he had left the company I called them to confirm and they said no he hasn't left he will be back just before your op date and he will still be doing your op :( to low and behold I got a call just 10 days before my date saying he had left the company and he's not coming back your gonna have to come and see another surgeon :( that man left me in such a state and a emotional wreck and I wasn't the only person he's done this to and it's not the first time he's just upped and left a company with a patients list as long as him are ....... So beware ladies I wouldn't want any one to go through the stress that I did !!! Anyway I'm more then happy with the surgeon I picked in the end he did the best job ever on my TT and now just 10 days ago he's given me my perfect boobies xxx thanks mr seno @ THG xxxx sorry for hijacking a bit but just want you's girls to be aware xxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 2nd April 2012, 9:17 am

that's no problem i'd rather know good and bad to be aware! Ive heard things like that before actually, it's quite worrying :( I'm glad you found another surgeon and are happy, disappointment in such an important time in our lives is just not what we need on top of all the other concerns!! x
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 4th April 2012, 7:03 pm

Sounds like your consult went well :) I'm seeing Mario Russo next Friday, can't wait.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 23rd June 2013, 1:59 pm

Did anyone use Russo in the end ? X
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 23rd June 2013, 4:20 pm

I remember letfreedomsing got caught up in the scandal that I was caught up in when Russo was suspended and she was changed to Mr Traynor at MYA
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 23rd June 2013, 4:35 pm

Scandal ? X
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 23rd June 2013, 4:40 pm

He was suspended on a malpractice issue last year and MYA tried to fob all his patients off.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 23rd June 2013, 5:40 pm

I knew he had been suspended , that's bad of mya x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 23rd June 2013, 5:44 pm

Hi huni x I was more nervous when going for my consultations than I was going for my op.

Definatly make a list of the questions you want to ask, and tick them off as you get them answered xx is there someone that can go with you so they can help with any info you may forget??
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd June 2013, 7:14 pm

If anyone would like help with asking questions Breast Buddies does offer our own consultation notebook for our members to print off and take with you to consultations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 23rd June 2013, 7:41 pm

I have op with him Wednesday , just seen some of the threads so just wondered if anyone had actually gone ahead x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd June 2013, 7:44 pm

To be honest Sophia, I think Mr Russo has only been back at work for the past six months or so but don't quote me on that. 

Previous to his suspension though we had many ladies here who were very happy with their results and if the rumours of his suspension were true then I should imagine Mr Russo learned a very hard lesson and will treat his patients with much more respect. 

Hope that helps hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 23rd June 2013, 7:51 pm

Yes that's good just difficult to find woman who have used him lol Owell guess I can put an update on him after my surgery cx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd June 2013, 8:06 pm

You sure can! 3 sleeps to go!!! yahoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 23rd June 2013, 8:59 pm

Woohoo time is going quickly end of each day I'm like oh my god when I wake up I'm one day closer ahh so exciting x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next