Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consultation questions

5 posters

Go down

Consultation questions Empty Consultation Questions

Post by littlemisstiny1 26th March 2009, 10:53 am

Another question re consultations girls: should you take along a bra in the size you'd like to be, so you can try implants in that? Cos my bras are really padded and a size bigger (as I'm so small :oops: ) so not sure putting implants into that wd help if u see what i mean..

Is it worth me buying some diff size bras to take? And someone said take a plain white t-shirt too - is that necessary?

Getting nervous now!! Help needed!

Also where's a good place to find pics of what you'd like? Looked on page3.co.uk (felt like a right perv! Boobs ) but as these are natural is that relevant? or is it best to take after pics of BA's?

Questions, questions, sorry to hijack your thread Jemmy but thought it would be helpful for you too!

LMT xxx
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Consultation questions Empty Re: Consultation questions

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 10:58 am

I've split this LMT as the questions were quite different from Jemmy's and you'll get more answers this way

I didnt take a bra with my but it couldn''t hurt to have one just in case, my ps had lots of sports bras there and gave me the size he thought i could go to and i tried on implants in that and put my top on too to see what it looked like.

I took in pictures of some page 3 and some girls from forums whose boobs i really liked (asked permission of course!) so i took a mix of natural and BAs xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 10:59 am

Jemmy wrote:Clicky here

The above link is a website i've been looking at sizes from, might help you.

I've not heard of taking bras with you, i think they have all they need at the appointment. But don't quote me on that.

Jem x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 26th March 2009, 11:01 am

I found trying implants in my bra a waste of time tbh, I tried the 340 in my bra under my tshirt and they looked huge (id say more than twice the size they look now) x
I'd say the pics are prob a better idea (of post-op) x
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 26th March 2009, 11:12 am

Wow Jem, never seen so many pairs of boobs on one page! Thanks for the link, v useful x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 26th March 2009, 11:18 am

I agree with Jemmy, trying the implant in a bra doesn't give you a correct idea, just a general one, so I wouldn't waste money buying different bras just for the consultation. Your ps might have some bras you can try, or you can put the implants inside your own even if it's small. I have done both and then put my t-shirt back on top, and the difference through the t-shirt is minimal independently on what bra you are wearing.
Do wear a t-shirt or a top that's a bit tight, but I don't think the colour is important. Yes ok, they say white enlarges and black minimises, but you will put your boobies inside any colour so try to see past the individual colours' effect on reality, if you know what I mean! Maybe big prints would make it a bit more difficult to see though.

I got pictures to show from the same site as Jemmy funnily enough, plus others, I just typed "breast augmentation before and after" in google and chose pictures of women who were similar to me pre-op and had a result I liked. I did feel like a perv but hey, it's all for a higher cause!!!!!
Then at my consultations I had such a good chat with the ps and he seemed to know what I was after, so I forgot about the pics and didn't even show him! But it's good to have some just in case.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th March 2009, 11:52 am

littlemisstiny1 wrote:Another question re consultations girls: should you take along a bra in the size you'd like to be, so you can try implants in that? Cos my bras are really padded and a size bigger (as I'm so small :oops: ) so not sure putting implants into that wd help if u see what i mean..

I didn't take one, as my surgeon provided me with one.

Is it worth me buying some diff size bras to take? And someone said take a plain white t-shirt too - is that necessary?

It's easier to see what you look like with implants in a lighter colour T. I took a black one and it was hard to make out what I'd look like with the different sizes. Just wear what you wear the most, eg if you live in vest tops, take one, if you live in shirts, wear one etc etc ect

Also where's a good place to find pics of what you'd like? Looked on page3.co.uk (felt like a right perv! Boobs ) but as these are natural is that relevant? or is it best to take after pics of BA's?

Just take pictures of boobs you like the look of, natural or not. Also, take some pictures of boobs you don't like the look of too, so your PS gets an idea of your final look.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down