Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time of the month while going under the knife TIPS

+6
alfie
Sue Scrivs
MozElle83
misf1
Kat4
Trisha.28
10 posters

Go down

Time of the month while going under the knife TIPS Empty Time of the month while going under the knife TIPS

Post by Trisha.28 25th February 2012, 4:43 pm

Hiya girls I've just worked out my period dates and I think I'm next due to be on a few days before boob op HELP I don't like the sound of being laying there while operated on in just draws and tampon I know it a DESCUTING think to talk about but I wonder what yous post op girls have done when on your period during surgery times ??? Xxxxxx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Time of the month while going under the knife TIPS Empty Re: Time of the month while going under the knife TIPS

Post by Kat4 25th February 2012, 4:55 pm

i thought i was going to be so I looked it up on google. They give you a sterile pad to wear with your paper knicks apparently. no tampons is what i read. it was a post put up by a theatre nurse and she said that they would be very discreetly helpful to the patient. and its all in a days work to them int it. xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Time of the month while going under the knife TIPS Empty Re: Time of the month while going under the knife TIPS

Post by Trisha.28 26th February 2012, 1:09 pm

How Shameful I don't know what I'm going to do if Iam
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th February 2012, 3:01 pm

They're used to it hun. Dont worry they're going to be cutting you open, they wont be bothered if you're having your period.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 26th February 2012, 3:13 pm

I was due on for my surgery too, but nerves were kind and I didn't start until the day after (cue lots of "Are you sure you can't be pregnant?" questions). Just make sure that you tell the nurses when you get there and you'll be fine.
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 26th February 2012, 4:27 pm

I'm not actually botherd about the surgeon and his team it's a self respect thing!! Call me old fashioned but I don't BELIVE in men knowing that a woman is on her period I don't even talk about it to my husband... But hay HO if iam on I'm on and there's nothing I can do about it hopefull I'll be late by a few days xx
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Scrivs 26th February 2012, 6:08 pm

Trisha there'll def be a female nurse who you can have a quiet word with if you have to prior the op. Once you're under, blood is blood - they'll take great care of you and treat you respectfully.

My period came two weeks afterwards and only lasted two days (as opposed to the normal 7). I assumed it was due to the GA messing things up. And nerves can delay it anyway so it might not even end up an issue for you.

x
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 26th February 2012, 6:31 pm

I came on the morning of my op, it was fine hun I just wore a pad, although I was told I could keep my tampon in if I wanted. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by little miss new boobs 26th February 2012, 6:31 pm

Hi Trisha I was due my period too but like you I didnt want to have it when having my surgery so I took my pill an extra week. I dont know if this is an option for you? If not you could go to your doctor and ask for tablets to delay it?
little miss new boobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 26th February 2012, 6:48 pm

I don't mind if I could just come on the day after it's just imbarrasing to be laying there all padded up lol YUK!!! Haha the period delay pill is an option I suppose
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th February 2012, 4:18 pm

Aw I can understand that hun I used to feel the same. Think I forgot what it's like. I lost my dignity re women's problems years ago. I haven't even had kids and god knows how many drs have had a view lol.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 27th February 2012, 5:22 pm

Stick a tampon in just before. You will have your knickers on.......no one need know! They are not gonna be looking at your foof. (Might be best to just whisper in the nurses ear tho).
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 27th February 2012, 9:10 pm

TAMPONS are the way forward lol
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jasmine05 27th February 2012, 9:22 pm

I was on my period. They said no tampons and gave me a huge pad - reminded me of pregnancy! Just took it out just before I went on so didn't feel too yucky!

x
jasmine05
jasmine05
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha28 27th February 2012, 10:56 pm

well jasmine i will not be doing that lol xxx
Trisha28
Trisha28
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 28th February 2012, 5:32 pm

Well girls i come on today so now I don't have to worry about being on my period during surgery FEW!!!! Only 22 days to go YAAAY!!
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 28th February 2012, 7:59 pm

Phew! Panic over.
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 29th February 2012, 9:38 am

hahaha - good for you Trisha - nerves usually makes me late! Still got the thrill of the sexy drawers tho eh Time of the month while going under the knife TIPS 199385
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by little miss new boobs 29th February 2012, 1:04 pm

That good Trisha. Mother Nature can be kind after all lol x
little miss new boobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha.28 29th February 2012, 9:57 pm

Kat4 them draws ain't no problem for me lol I've never been do happy to be on my period lol x
Trisha.28
Trisha.28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down