Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over sensitive nips!

+8
nat4andy
Sue Scrivs
steph999
Jojo6
kiwigirl
sparkyleeds
starjem
s4mm1e
12 posters

Go down

Over sensitive nips! Empty Over sensitive nips!

Post by s4mm1e 23rd February 2012, 8:30 pm

Hey girls! Was wondering does anyone know how long roughly does the burning/stinging sensation of the nipples lasts!!??

I understand that women either lose sensation and go numb and in some cases the feeling never comes back... and then there's some women like myself who have the complete opposite and get extremely sensitive nipples and to me feel like they're on fire most the time! Esp when cold!

Its so uncomfortable... I'm hoping it'll ease off soon, any advice/reassurance would be great! x
s4mm1e
s4mm1e
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Over sensitive nips! Empty Re: Over sensitive nips!

Post by starjem 23rd February 2012, 8:48 pm

SNAPP
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 23rd February 2012, 8:53 pm

Mine were terrible for about a month (sorry!),couldnt hardly touch them ,and they stuck out like chapel hat pegs when it was cold !!!But there back to normal now!!!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 25th February 2012, 6:18 am

I had to put cotton pads in my bra to hide my high beaming for about a month as well! Sore and embarrassing! Don't envy you Hun, hope it improves soon xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 25th February 2012, 6:36 am

Mine have really only just started to settle Hun. They were soooo sensitive I winced every time hubby came near me or even put on a bra! Finally they are now much more bearable, though still a little sensitive. Am hoping this will continue to settle down. It's nice to have some feeling back though! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 25th February 2012, 9:42 am

Mine seem ok now, at 5 weeks, hope they settle down soon!
xx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Scrivs 25th February 2012, 3:39 pm

One of mine is till hyper-sensitive; it's thankfully getting less so each day, but seems to rise to the challenge when called upon for active service if you know what I'm saying??? Over sensitive nips! 375568 It's painful when Iaccidentally rub against it, or when putting on my bra, but during that mojo moment (!) it seems to remember what to do and actually feels good. Too much info??? Shocked The other one has been perfectly normal since two weeks post-op - bless it!

The sensitive one doesn't like the shower directed at it though - ouch Over sensitive nips! 856466

On a connected subject, (not meaning to highjack your thread hun), do anyone eles's post-op nipples stay constantly erect? And if so, is it permanent? Mine could take out someone's eye!

x
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by s4mm1e 25th February 2012, 10:11 pm

Thank you girls.... It started to get me down a bit but I must say today for the first time they seemed to have got a bit better! So hopefully they're on their way to normality!!
x
s4mm1e
s4mm1e
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by s4mm1e 25th February 2012, 10:17 pm

As for the erect nipples! Mine are not permanently hard but they are most the time... if i'm really warm they're normal but as they're extra sensitive I think they feel the cold easier maybe?!
I get cold very easily anyway so its a pain and can be embarassing can't it! lol hopefully that'll wear off too! x
s4mm1e
s4mm1e
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 25th February 2012, 11:38 pm

My nipples are very sensitive too and i had no feeling in them pre op. I hate this cold weather coz all I seem to do is shiver and my nipples are very uncomfortable xx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 26th February 2012, 9:32 am

My nipples finally seem to be calming down at 6 weeks. They're still sensitive to touch, but they were verging on being constantly painful from about day 3 and it was starting to bug me quite a bit. Aloe vera gel seemed to take the edge off.

Sue - my nips were constantly stood to attention and I still don't trust them now. I bought some nipple covers early on and they've been a life saver.

S4mm1e - your avatar is HOT! Over sensitive nips! 184153
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by s4mm1e 26th February 2012, 6:59 pm

Awww thank you MozElle! Same to u too! I can't wait to buy nicer, normal bras though! The ones i've got are non wired and 32E as thats what i measured just over a week ago, but i'm sure theyre a little tight already... either that or the material is a little rough o the edges and rubbing on me a bit :-(
I'm going to get measured again at 6 weeks x
s4mm1e
s4mm1e
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 13th April 2012, 7:58 pm

Over sensitive nips! 923101 Thank goodness the sentisive nipple thing is "normal" !!! I was getting a bit worried as one is VERY sensitive and almost sore... only 1 week post op re do though so fingers crossed it will get back to normal in a few weeks Over sensitive nips! 923101 and YES you could hang your coat on mine too at the moment Over sensitive nips! 557141 xxxx
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by s4mm1e 13th April 2012, 8:00 pm

Hehe mine are completely back to normal now! Do not miss that feeling one tiny bit! Happy healing hun xx
s4mm1e
s4mm1e
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th April 2012, 8:07 pm

Mine were like that for at least 6 months, then they were numb for the next 6!
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 13th April 2012, 8:15 pm

Over sensitive nips! 154564 Thanks girls hopefully things will get back to normal soon XXX
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2012, 11:03 pm

s4mm1e wrote:Thank you girls.... It started to get me down a bit but I must say today for the first time they seemed to have got a bit better! So hopefully they're on their way to normality!!
x

It's a good sign that the nerves are functioning and healing sweetheart so don't let it get you down, the hyper-sensitivity will settle in it's own time. My right nipple was so sore for 8/9 months, I had to keep one of those small round make-up pads inside my bra as the softness of the cotton wool helped my nipples from brushing on the bra fabric! It was painful at times, but I was happy because I knew the breast was healing as it should.

On the flip side of the coin, I had one nipple completely numb, given the choice of which I'd rather have give me hyper-sensitivity all the way. It's awful having no feeling, no reaction, no... nothing! Thankfully my feelings in the left breast came back at 1 year post-op, but for a small few it may never come back....
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by madrigle66 14th April 2012, 4:21 pm

Over sensitive nips! 48411 Thanks for that cookie XXX
madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down