Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surgeons 2nd opinion!!

5 posters

Go down

surgeons 2nd opinion!! Empty surgeons 2nd opinion!!

Post by jen86 19th February 2012, 4:55 pm

hi girls, sum of u may remembr me, i havent been on here a while! i had my ba in april 2011, and was told i was borderline lift, bt was told i wudnt need a lift, and was given a ba,.frm 34c n had 460cc partials...
anyway,.ive not been happy with th result n aftr 6'months i had an app with my surgeon n showed him. my boobs hav a snoopy look to thm, th nipple is low n whilst i hav plenty of upper pole, i have no lower pole. they r flat n straight underneath! he agreed with me bt sed tht they still need settle and kept sayn they were so much bettr thn before. i went away hoping he was right...
9 months down th line, no.diffrence. thet look okay ush frm th frnt bt shocking frm th side. so i made anothr app with my surgeon

he sed th same again n how if i had a lift now, tht it wud b a waste if money as im young n likely to hav children at sum point. ( im 25)
anyway, i thort tht ad i wasnt offered a lift bt tht was clearly wat i needed surely tjey shud reop for free? i didnt ask him cos im too much of a wuss n got my things to go. as i was leavn ny amazing patient coordinator called me unto his offuce n.basically sed

if i was unhappy that they wud sort sumthn out n tht thy cud get me a second surgeons opinion and if it was th faukt of th surgeon the reop wud b.free!! :)
ppl can really strugle wen issues arise so im so pleased he is sympathetic!!

jen, if ur not happy n.u frel ur surgeon shud hav done a bettr job we can iffr u a secong surgeons opinion and if he agrees we will sort it out forbu!!
i cudnt believe hiw nicr he was, so many girls struggle to get help wen prons arrive
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

surgeons 2nd opinion!! Empty Re: surgeons 2nd opinion!!

Post by jen86 19th February 2012, 4:57 pm

sory, phone sent th message b4 ide finished! sorry its long einded girls, im so chuffed for th help he has given.me, so much bettr then.my surgeon! and i hav an appiontment booked for early next month so hopefuly somthin will get sortes!! :)
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th February 2012, 7:32 pm

Hey hun, I would deffo get the 2nd opinion.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 19th February 2012, 9:46 pm

:thumbs: That's good news xx

Good Luck xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 20th February 2012, 9:49 am

omg, my spelling is terrible in tht post, i was on my phone! im really surprised at how eager my patient co ordinator was to get me a second opinion...in makes me wonder if they r perhaps investigating my surgeon...it was almost as though he was saying...have a scond opinion,!! im excited n confused as what to have done..or wat the surgeon may recommend..does anybody have any experience they can share with me about lifts and scarring etc??
thanks girls!! :) xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 21st February 2012, 9:53 am

So glad to hear you're getting some second opinion action going on finally! Can't imagine what they may offer you, but hopefully it works out so that you're happy with your boobs, that's what we all go in for, after all!

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 21st February 2012, 10:12 am

thanks kiwigirl, im not lookn for perfection just normal shaped breasts!! ile keep u all posted about wat tthis orthr surgeon says! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 21st February 2012, 10:43 pm

Hey Jen,

I remember you hun, we have the opposite problem ie mine are to high. I'm pleased they are being sympathetic. I would get the second opinion as it sounds like this will definately help you.

I am waiting for a decision from MyBreast for my re-op which should be soon but good luck with yours hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 22nd February 2012, 11:23 am

i temeber ires hun! fifth triangle up!"hehe ..we cud just share boobies!! :) ile post on here how i get on, good to hear th ball is rolling with u too xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down