Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!!

+5
misf1
peggysue
xaxa
sparkyleeds
30e
9 posters

Go down

gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!! Empty gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!!

Post by 30e 14th February 2012, 2:02 pm

Hi girls, i had my opp in sept and have a few complications but to start of I think the gap between my implants is too wide!..... Im seeing my surgeon soon but would love to know if he will be able to fix this! Do any of you have any experience with this?!!

Also, one of my implants has attached itself to my muscle which makes my breasts look different sizes!! i had revesion surgery 3 weeks ago but it unfortunately didnt fix the problem!...... any experience girlys?!!

Thanks xx
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!! Empty Re: gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!!

Post by sparkyleeds 14th February 2012, 2:12 pm

Hi and welcome ! Sorry i cant help you with your problem but i hope you get it sorted soon !x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!! Empty Re: gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!!

Post by xaxa 14th February 2012, 2:13 pm

Hi 30e first of all welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first post gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!! 536278
I'm sorry to hear that you were twice unhappy with the result, but don't give up! I can't answer from experience because I'm still PRE BA, however I read somewhere that the "natural shape" is most likely to remain even after surgery. You can somehow correct some inperfections, but the natural shape and the rib cage play a big role in the end result. Before you did the BA, did you have a wide gap?
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by 30e 14th February 2012, 2:16 pm

thanks both of you! :)

yes, i suppose i did but i had read somewhere that the surgeon can make the pockets closer together......i know it has to do with the position of your nipples so my question then is, if he was to use wider implants, would this not componsate for gap?!
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 14th February 2012, 2:27 pm

I think if the implants are too wide for your body you might end up with uniboob! Can you sqeeze them into a cleavage with a push up bra?xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 30e 14th February 2012, 2:34 pm

uniboob haha!! :-D

and yeah, i can push them together but i wanted them to sit together without having to do that!! :-/

i will put pics up when i work that out and you can have a look.... :)
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 14th February 2012, 2:39 pm

Mine have quite a gap without a bra ,but they have always been like that even when small!! Look forward to your piccies !xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 30e 14th February 2012, 2:41 pm

i hope i can get them up lol!! xxx
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 14th February 2012, 2:53 pm

I have a pretty big gap but can push them together nicely if I want.gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!! 536278
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by 30e 14th February 2012, 2:56 pm

what size are you now peggysue?! - maybe im wearing the wrong kind of bras!

.....if you are in a bikini, a halterneck one.....do they touch eachother? mine dont and id love them too!
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th February 2012, 2:57 pm

You will need to explain to your surgeon you want the fake look. You want them to sit together without a bra. Wider implants can help, either bigger cc with more width or a lower profile implant. It will also depend on your anatomy, so if your chest naturally slants you can end up with a lot of side boob and still have a gap. Your surgeon should explain the symastia risk with trying to achieve this look.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 14th February 2012, 3:01 pm

30e wrote:what size are you now peggysue?! - maybe im wearing the wrong kind of bras!

.....if you are in a bikini, a halterneck one.....do they touch eachother? mine dont and id love them too!

Im a 34F They dont touch each other unless im wearing a smaller bikini or bra.The one in my avatar is just a size 10 bikini but looks fab xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 14th February 2012, 3:06 pm

Mine had a big gap before my op and still have a big gap now but I can push them together with a bra.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by starjem 14th February 2012, 3:43 pm

Me too.They never touched before. I've always had about a a finger width space and now they're done, that space is still the same.

However when wearing my sports bra that gap is gone, so I imagine when wearing a normal bra I would have maximum cleaverage.

I went for a natural look so its fine with me.

After having surgery did your PS tell you to wear a bra and a band 4-6wks post op. This should help with setting your implants in place and close together while healing.
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by 30e 14th February 2012, 4:25 pm

I have a gap of about 4 fingers!.....and my surgeon makes us wear an underwired bra and doesnt use tape at all to push them down or into position!...

i do think wider implants would of been better. I dont mean that i wanted them to touch but i definately wanted them to sit on front of my chest rather them slightly to the sides!
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by starjem 14th February 2012, 5:33 pm

Ok, I see what you mean. That is a bit of a gap and I would imagine they are facing out to the side rather than out in front of you.

How long ago did you have your BA done. If its still fresh and you havnt entirely healed, you could change that gap to a two finger space, by banding and pushing them together for the duration of your healing.

Better still, have a chat with your PS and tell him your not happy about that gap.
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 14th February 2012, 5:54 pm

I had a big gap before surgery and still have a big gap now - I'm not sure if they will push together in a push up bra as I'm not allowed to wear one for another 6 months,

I can however squeeze them together and they look like they will make a much better cleavage than what I had before!
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by 30e 15th February 2012, 9:21 am

im seeing my surgeon in 2 weeks and i really hope he can change the position of them!

i had my BA on 30th September so they are pretty much healed i think xx
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 15th February 2012, 12:42 pm

Hi 30e, what you said is right. A surgeon can indeed create pockets that are closer to eachoter to close the gap slightly. Also, as misf explained, if you have moderate or low profile implants (with a larger base) you are more likely to get a cleavage. Good luck and let us know how it goes! gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!! 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 30e 16th February 2012, 10:11 am

i will def let you all know and im so grateful for everyones comments! Thank you all! xx

I cant wait to go see him, i wish it was today so i could get it over with! I hope i dont go soft and not stand up to what i want to achieve! :-/

Do any of you know if it is hard to have your surgeon change your implants to different ones without any charge?? gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!! 67188
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 16th February 2012, 10:52 am

Hi 30e, I remember changing my mind about anatomicals and wanted round implants instead, and the surgeon didn't have a problem with that. Do you want to change size, shape or brand? Whatever it is, you should always let him know after all you're going to pay him lots of money. You're not going to be the first and not even the last to change your mind, they are used to these things gap to wide!! + implant attchd to muscle!! 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 16th February 2012, 11:11 am

I havnt been in your situation but if your unhappy with the shape I would deffo tell him when you see him. But I do think there will be a charge as there is nothing medically wrong with them except your just unhappy. It maybe that the cost is reduced but I would speak to him. Xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down