Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx

+9
Chrissy1361
Oracle
Aurora1979
angellauren
Kat4
Jojo6
roxanne
lovebeauty14
Nepoly
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx

Post by Nepoly 25th January 2012, 10:59 pm

Thanks everyone for your responses to my post! It's all very exciting!!!

ha ha to LoveBeauty! BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx - Page 2 199385 Best of luck with SH...I am sure you will love him!!

Nepoly xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx - Page 2 Empty Re: BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx

Post by lovebeauty14 26th January 2012, 6:11 am

P.s. Nepoly, I also have a long neck! Lol. When I was at school I had my hair short and everyone told me I looked like a giraffe! Hysterical My necks really thin too & I have the skinniest, most bony chest above my boobs ever! But a round bum. I'm losing weight trying to shape up my bottom Bum Wiggle but my chest is only looking more boney! Grrr!!
And Roxanne, I know what you mean about people not believing your a c cup! I feel like such a fraud telling people as they look at me sadly and are like, really? I look little more than a b at best. Even with my padded inserts!
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 26th January 2012, 9:30 pm

Yay, we now have a March thread BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx - Page 2 773440

I'm got an athletic shape, not pear, but I do have generous thighs and bum, and broad shoulders. It's funny Nepoly, I thought that my boobs would grow when I got pregnant and stay big, boy was I wrong. Yeah, they got huge, but then deflated back to their original size but saggy. Plus I was on the pill in my twenties, so my boobs looked full and grew. When I got off the pill to start a family I noticed my boobs go to their pre-pill eight-years-ago size. They were still really nice though, but I wasn't thrilled.

It's great you have the support of your husband and friends! My mom had her uplift over 25 years ago, and they still look great. She didn't have implants, she's got very big boobs naturally, hence my expectation to grow at some point. Clearly I didn't take after her in that department, on the other hand I've got a nice round bum she'd love to have, lol!

I saw a surgeon in a private practice locally that I really liked too. But the fees were higher than Mybreast despite me asking to be a daycase since we're only ten minutes away (Nuffield). By the time I've covered travel expenses of all pre and post op consults there's not as huge a difference in real terms, but it's still cheaper and I get to stay overnight. Plus the Mybreast aftercare is unbeatable. Same here, the girls I've spoken to about Withey have great results, and are all so happy, they haven't got a bad thing to say. Also went with my gut!

Mybreast is the only company I looked at. I was set on either Nuffield Ipswich or Mybreast, but tbh I had been thinking about Mybreast for a longer time because of a few surgeons that I wanted to see there.

Anyway, now that we have a March thread it feels like the date is nearer. Can't wait til my ticker goes to less than two months though! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 28th January 2012, 8:03 am

How funny lovebeauty....I was called Gideon at school in reference to the childrens programme of a goose!!!! Ha ha!! We really have got similarities!!! I wouldnt say my bums round though.......just big!! X
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 28th January 2012, 8:13 am

Hi Roxanne!!

Yay for our March thread!!! I will be keeping my eye on that for lots of pre op chat!!!

My boobs didnt really grow massive when I had the boys and I didnt have much milk either....I just seem to have inadequate boobs so they're getting some help!! Ha ha!!

You're right in that MyBreast have the best aftercare....I tried Spire but they included only one follow up consult.

Wowee that your Mums uplift has lasted so long....that must make your decision harder as to whether to have a BA or not but I am sure you will just love your new boobies!!

Anyway, time to get up and sort my chinese laundry of a house out!!!

Speak on our March thread!!

Nepoly
Xxxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2