Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx

+9
Chrissy1361
Oracle
Aurora1979
angellauren
Kat4
Jojo6
roxanne
lovebeauty14
Nepoly
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx Empty BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx

Post by Nepoly 23rd January 2012, 9:47 pm

Evening Girls!! BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 399357 BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 399357

Oh my goodness....I've only gone and blummin booked my surgery date!! Booked and deposit paid!! Cor blimey - how exciting????BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 899188

Actually, it doesn't really feel real!!!BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 267328

So, 7 weeks today.....12th March.....it'll be all done and I will be starting on my road to recovery, which I am most definitely not looking forward to!!!BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 683465

Have I any March twinnies out there....??

Oh my!!! Deep breaths!!

Lots of love to all as you have all helped me soooooo much!!!

Nepoly xxxBOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 154564
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx Empty Re: BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx

Post by lovebeauty14 23rd January 2012, 9:58 pm

Good luck!! congrats
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx Empty Re: BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx

Post by roxanne 23rd January 2012, 9:58 pm

YAY my March buddy! Congratulations on booking! And you're in excellent hands with Stephen Hamilton BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 154564

I must say I'm very jealous. I booked over two weeks ago, and the soonest I was able to get was March 30, I'm growing increasingly impatient, and I'll watch all my March buddies have their ops before me.

So is your op at St. John & Lizzies then?
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 23rd January 2012, 10:22 pm

Thanks lovebeauty14...how funny your stats are similar to mine...5'9, 10-12 but I'm hoping to be a full C small D...so not far off you are now!!

xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 23rd January 2012, 10:28 pm

Yay Roxanne!!! My March Twinnie!! Bless you being at the end of the month! I had 12, 13, 26 or 27 to choose from and as much as I was tempted to go with later in the month cos I'm a big girls blouse, I thought 'Nope! Why wait!!'...

Yes..at St John & Lizzies :)

I guess we will have to start preparing soon then...or at least getting an idea as to what we will need?

Do you know when we will have our 'March Buddy' page up and running?

Can you believe it is happening? I really can't!!!

xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 23rd January 2012, 10:39 pm

Best to get it done sooner rather than later Nepoly, that way you won't be stuck with a big post op bra in the warmer months, and can enjoy your new boobs sooner! BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 113752

This is why I was hoping for a little earlier, especially since I'm having an uplift, so I'll be covered up with frankenboobs for longer. My pcc had booked me for the 23rd, but phoned me back a week later to say PS couldn't do it on that day afterall, so I now have to wait an extra week.

I look forward to hearing you surgery story then since we're in the same hospital!

I don't know when 'March Buddy' page is up and running, is it safe to assume next week?

I can't believe it's happening either, I'll believe it when I'm there and I'll have to pinch myself BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 751387, lol! I remember the day I booked though, and gave my deposit, it felt so much more real, and I was on cloud nine for the whole day after that! BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 899188
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 23rd January 2012, 10:47 pm

That's what I thought.....have a holiday to Ibiza at the end of August with all my bestest buddies....so need to get myself fighting fit for that!!

How rubbish that your op date was put back a week before you even started!! You are with Simon Withey aren't you? Who is his pcc? Where I have been for my consultations seems nice enough, so I hope the hospital is as nice!

Oh, you are at St John and Lizzies too eh? Oh well, I will give you all the info you want! :)

Fingers crossed for our page next week then :)

I've not told many people and my brother has been round tonight so I have had to keep it a bit under wraps really...probably best though cos I still can't believe I am going to subject myself to it....I don't do needles and have never had an anaesthetic before......what am I doing??

Look forward to sharing my new boobie journey with you!!! tee hee!! Do many people know you are having it done?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 23rd January 2012, 11:30 pm

I bet you're looking forward to go bikini shopping for your holiday! I haven't bought any since having kids, it'll be fun to buy some new ones! I used to love buying and wearing them, but haven't bothered in a while.

Yeah my PS is Simon Withey. So did you not have your consult at St John & Lizzies? I've had my consults at the hospital, and it seems very nice, so it's reassuring to have seen some of it already. Where did you have your consults then?

My pcc was Nikki, she was super nice and helpful, but I just found out on Friday that she's left, shame I really did like her :(. I got an email today from Lauren who's my new ppc, I hope she's as nice, so who's your pcc?

My family's pro cosmetic surgery, I have quite a few family members on my mom's side who've had cosmetic surgery including my grandma when she was younger. So my mom has been very supportive. But they all live in Canada so as much as my mom would love to help, she's too far. She was here for my first consult with Withey, and was very happy with him too, it was so nice to have her there. DH's family isn't into it, but they have been diplomatic about it. DH did ask me to keep my BA quiet, he doesn't want me telling all our friends, I can be quite the exbitionist and doesn't want me flashing them all, lol! I can see where he's coming from, I don't think some people would understand. I have quite a few friends and a couple of cousins with BAs but once again none of them live here. I think I'll be showing them on Skype!

I know you're keeping quiet about it, but will you be telling any family and friends? xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 24th January 2012, 6:14 am

Yippeee! Congratulations on booking your surgery hun, the time will fly by! I found actually booking the hardest part, took me the best part of an hour sat there staring at the phone!!! Lol. xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 24th January 2012, 2:22 pm

me too on the phone staring Jojo ... it rang while I was looking at it (someone else) and I froze BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 557141

Nepoly - thats great ... 12th March ... it will be here VERY soon. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 24th January 2012, 2:37 pm

Good luck girls! It's so surreal isn't it.. I still feel like I need a slap and be like "Lauren, you do realise that your actually doing it!?" It hasn't hit me at all, I don't think it will till the big day!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 24th January 2012, 10:30 pm

Thanks JoJo, Kat4 and Angellauren :) You're soooo right, it really will be here in no time at all.....I'm not thinking about it!! ha ha!! So, Angellauren - you are under a month now!!! Exciting!!! xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 24th January 2012, 10:41 pm

Hey Roxanne!

I cannot tell you how excited I am about bikini and underwear shopping!!!! I am a 34aa but wear 34a with chicken fillets...and being pretty tall at 5'9" I am very much out of proportion and feel really lanky and all bum and thighs!!! So, to have some boobies to put in a bikini is just going to be the best!!! Although I have to exercise too to get rid of the cellulite!! ha ha!! Are you looking forward to the bikini and bra shopping too? Sounds like you have been quite happy before in bikinis so I guess it is something that you have most definitely missed :(

Yes, sorry, I did have my consults at St JOhn & Lizzie's....I guess what I meant was that it seems very nice in that bit but the hospital is made up of all different parts so I'm hoping that the actual hospital wards etc etc are just as nice. I didn't realise that Simon Withey was there as well...strange for two surgeons to be held in such high regard to be based at the same hospital..

Oh no! What a nightmare that your pcc left! Alicija (sorry, might not be spelt right!) is pcc to Stephen Hamilton and she is really lovely, very friendly and efficient too. Always calls when she says she is going to, which is very important to creating a good impression isn't it? Fingers crossed that your new pcc puts you as much at ease x

I have told a few of my close friends and of course my husband knows too.....and there is 16 of us going to Ibiza so I am sure I won't get away without them knowing about it when we get on to the beach!! At least, part of me hopes that they notice eh?? With regards to my family.....hmmm...dunno.....I lost my Mum nearly 7 years ago at such a young age and so I don't think my family will see that me tampering with my body is the best thing to do and that I should be grateful with what I have and that it doesn't matter etc etc.....equally, my Father's partner has had breast cancer twice and so she has had to have implants as she had to have a double mastectomy so I;m not sure how well it would go down there either!! My husband's family...oooo no no no no noooooo!!! I daren't even tell the Mother In Law that I had a cleaner cos she would have disapproved!!!! So, if I told her this....can you imagine???? ha ha!!

It's nice that you have the support of your family and family in law :)

So, what size are you hoping to be?

xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 25th January 2012, 7:59 am

Yeah my boobs are just so different after having children, not so much size wise but shape wise, I thought I'd upgrade while I'm at it, lol! I didn't bother changing anything about them before since I liked the shape, and though they weren't big, they weren't small either. I've always been pretty confident with my body, but I really want to like the appearance of my boobs again! Between the pregancies and bfing, constatnly changing cup size, and sagginess, I just stopped pretty bikini and bra shoppin. The irony is unlike before, I could have done with a boost by buying something pretty.

I hope new pcc's nice too. I'm still peed off about not getting 10% off. It was bad timing between when I booked, and change of pcc. I had rapport with the other since October, I'm sure she would have helped me out on the matter one way or another, she left when the offer started. I read you got your discount, good for you! Now the price is more comparable to other companies!

Sorry I misunderstood what you meant about your consult location, so far the hospital looks very nice, from what I've seen, I'm glad it's an overnight stay.

I'll be very surprised if your friends don't notice on holiday! Has your husband been supportive, is he nervous?

I'm sorry you lost your mom at such a young age. I know what you mean about not tampering with your body. My MIL has had health problems since OH was a child. She doesn't agree with surgery for cosmetic reasons since she'd had to be in and our of hospitals for most of her life. But she has been diplomatic about the whole thing, and will have the kids a couple of days after my op. But she'd prefer and just have the uplift and not the BA. I'm not telling my family on my dad's side, my aunt had a mastectomy on one breast when she was only 40. She did at some point start talking about getting on the waiting list to have reconstructive surgery, and then she was diagnosed with cancer of the uterus, so getting better and fighting cancer became a priority again, and she hasn't mentioned reconstruction since. Also on my dad's side, my cousin had breast cancer too when she was in her thirties, though she didn't need a mastectomy. My aunt had it over twenty years ago, and my cousin about ten years ago.

On my mom's side, my mom had a breast uplift when I was a child, and two of my cousins had a BA. So support from them isn't a problem, shame they're so far away, but with the internet and skype everything's so much easier.

The sizes we discussed are 180 and 210 mod. But when I was on the phone with PS last month and asked about 240 mod and he said it would be fine. I'm getting overs though I'm lean because my muscles are really developed. PS won't go any bigger than this because he doesn't want to compromise the result with not having the muscles to cover up implant. It's fine with me though, I don't want to go much bigger, a cup or two more would be perfect, I'm flexible though cause I know there's no guaratantee on size. He'll order a couple of different sizes and see which fits better on the day. How about you? I see you're getting anatomical 320cc. Do you know what profile you're getting? Do you have an idea what size that might take you to?

So what was Hamilton like? I was gonna have a consult with him too, but was happy with Withey, it felt right, and I didn't want to confuse things further, since I can have issues with indecisiveness and second guess myself until I and everyone around me goes weak, lol! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 25th January 2012, 8:29 am

Congratulations girlies - if you PM misf1 then she will start a March Buddies thread for you - that's what I did for jan as I was too excited to wait!
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 25th January 2012, 9:50 am

How exciting! It will be here before you know it x
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 25th January 2012, 10:10 am

Will do Aurora, thanks! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy1361 25th January 2012, 10:15 am

Good luck hun, countdown on now. How exciting xx
Chrissy1361
Chrissy1361
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 25th January 2012, 4:30 pm

Congrats on booking!!!!!! BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 396753xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 25th January 2012, 4:58 pm

Congratulations on booking!BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 923101 The time will fly by!!! Big Boobies for summer BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 773440 XXX
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeauty14 25th January 2012, 7:57 pm

Nepoly wrote:Thanks lovebeauty14...how funny your stats are similar to mine...5'9, 10-12 but I'm hoping to be a full C small D...so not far off you are now!!

xxx
Lol. Makes me look greedy!
I'm only a small c cup though. My avatar is all padding.
How funny, I have a consultation with Stephen Hamilton on the 6th Feb! Really like the sound of him!
(are you sure we're not the same person? Lol.)
lovebeauty14
lovebeauty14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 25th January 2012, 8:17 pm

Oooo how exiting, Hope all goes well xx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 25th January 2012, 8:57 pm

lovebeauty14 wrote:
Nepoly wrote:Thanks lovebeauty14...how funny your stats are similar to mine...5'9, 10-12 but I'm hoping to be a full C small D...so not far off you are now!!

xxx
Lol. Makes me look greedy!
I'm only a small c cup though. My avatar is all padding.
How funny, I have a consultation with Stephen Hamilton on the 6th Feb! Really like the sound of him!
(are you sure we're not the same person? Lol.)

Same here. I'm a small c, I can't wear b, they're always too small, but there's always space left in the c. I'm a c but feel like a fraud even saying it since I don't look it BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 375568
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 25th January 2012, 9:17 pm

Congratulations on booking! Xx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 25th January 2012, 10:57 pm

Hi RoxanneBOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 399357

Wow....that was a long response! Lovely! BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 321562

Funny you should say that about yourself, everyone seems to have their own individual reasons really, fundamentally the same but slightly different....I have always hated my boobs and one day I thought to myself, well, nearly 39 whats the point now...? Then I thought, actually there is every point! Now I am getting older, I will probably pack it on around my hips, thighs and bum and get really bony around my chest area... I have a long neck too so it only accentuates my lack of boobage! So, I thought there is no better time - not too early and not too late for me (as I wouldn't have wanted them pre children....but think that was more because I thought I might gain loads and they stay the same size....how naive eh??)... There is obviously a right time for everyone...although such a shame about you 10% off!! What a nightmare! I would be so cross...but I guess you can't think about it too much otherwise you would just wind yourself up!! Yes, I got my 10% off, was rather surprised that I did to be honest, things like that don't really happen to me....but it made the choice of having the anatomicals easier as the discount has paid the difference in price - so that's great :) I guess you could keep asking, subtly? You never know and if you don't ask..... BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 184153

Yes, husband is being very supportive! He wouldn't care if I didn't have the op, but I think once I have it he'll be glad I did...tee hee...or at least I hope he will!! He's not such a boob man anyway....bum and legs man...which I have more than enough to go around being the pear shape that I am!! What about your partner? How is he about it? All my girlfriends who I have spoken to are 110% behind me as they know that I have never been happy with that part of my body, so they actually think that I would be silly not to....which is just what I want to hear when I am waivering!!!

Blimey, you've had lots of the horrid 'C' word around haven't you? I lost my Mum to Ovarian Cancer and she was only 52 so it's all quite scary for everyone as I was 32 at the time so there was only 20 years between us...we were the best of friends BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 67188 so nature can strike cruel enough blows as it is without messing about with it....but, you have to weigh it all up don't you? Anyway, enough of that! We're supposed to both be very excited.... Not me getting all maudlin!!

Wow, I was surprised to her from you that your Mum has had an uplift too, how many years ago was that or was it recently? She's a very brave lady too! You most certainly will have lots of support from your Mum then, which is great!

I see you are getting quite a modest BA, but that with the uplift will be fantastic won't it? I don't actually know what profile I am getting, probably moderate....I shall ask Alicja.....but that should take me to a full C or small D...I don't want much more than that - just want to look balanced BOOKED,,12th March!!!!! AARRRGGHHH.....scary!!! xx 43418

Stephen Hamilton is really lovely - not too fluffy but not direct or rude in the slightest...i like to feel that someone is giving me 'time' and not rushing me but equally I like someone who is strong and confident who I can trust is certain in what they are doing...and he fitted the bill!! Together with the fact that loads of girls on here had lots of great things to say about him. I also saw some before and after pics of his and they looked great!! That is what swung it for me!! If I can look anywhere near as good as the ladies I saw, I shall be one happy bunny!!I know what you mean about confusing yourself, I went for a mini consult with another surgeon closer to where we live and I would have been more than happy to go with him but it was going to cost a little bit more, cost for another proper consultation with him and the aftercare package wasn't as good. It was enough of a decision then, without having a potential third to choose from! I was happy with SH so decided to go back for a 2nd consult and found that I was even happier with him than when I first saw him! Job Done eh??

Did you look at any other companies or just MyBreast?

Youre not far away from me :) I live just near Stamford near Peterborough....

My sleeps time now! Speak to you tomorrow, no doubt :))

Take care

Nepoly xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next