Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does bigger implant = less soft boobs?

+8
Doony
Jojo6
misf1
AmyD
peggysue
sweetpoison
Love2run
whoknew1987
12 posters

Go down

Does bigger implant = less soft boobs? Empty Does bigger implant = less soft boobs?

Post by whoknew1987 20th January 2012, 2:59 am

Hi girls

Just wondering, if a surgeon puts the biggest possible implants in that your body can reasonably fit, does that mean that your boobs will not end up as soft as if you had smaller implants?

Obviously implants do not soften, its just the breast tissue/muscle that does, but if the breast is stretched to full capacity and what you are feeling is essentially just implant under really thin and stretched skin, does that mean that your breasts won't really soften?!!!

Just having a bit of a 1 week post op stress tonight!

Thanks in advance for your responses xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Does bigger implant = less soft boobs? Empty Re: Does bigger implant = less soft boobs?

Post by Love2run 20th January 2012, 5:53 am

I think it would depend on your brest tissue the most as the more tissue you have i think the softer the implantbut you can get implants that are firmer as to keep a certain shape better. My dr wants to use and extra firm one on me but I dont want it.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Does bigger implant = less soft boobs? Empty Re: Does bigger implant = less soft boobs?

Post by sweetpoison 20th January 2012, 9:35 am

good questions! I think it makes sense the bigger the implant the less breast tissue to cover it... but don't really now.

hope you are feeling better! x
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 20th January 2012, 9:51 am

HeyDoes bigger implant = less soft boobs? 399357

I had 560cc with hardly any breast tissue.My boobies are getting really quiet soft now, softer than I though they ever would.

If you want to see my picturetrail inbox me I have some really vile before pics on there xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 20th January 2012, 9:57 am

looking forward to fondling those big mommas peg leg xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 20th January 2012, 10:12 am

They really arnt thaat big amyd xxxxDoes bigger implant = less soft boobs? 113752
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 20th January 2012, 11:39 am

well they look fab in ur avi!!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 20th January 2012, 11:58 am

Does bigger implant = less soft boobs? 67188 amydx

Who knew i stressed so much about it all and felt quiet down the week before,you will be fine you will love them xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th January 2012, 1:45 pm

They will be as soft as the implant you have put in.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 20th January 2012, 2:27 pm

Hi Hun, don't worry at all sweet, they will soften it just takes time. Mine were hard for ages but are now lovely & soft and I can push them together easily. I am sure I still have some softening to go but have heard this can take up to 6 months plus.

At first they feel very firm, like they don't belong to you, but this will change and you will soon have lovely bouncing boobies! Stars xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st January 2012, 10:45 am

im so worried.. i feel i have big implants.. and im two months post op.. and they r still hard.. i have silimeds... im worried too they are harder than all the other textured ones
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 21st January 2012, 10:49 am

Peggysue i didnt know you had 560's thought you went for the 525's x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 21st January 2012, 9:39 pm

Mine were solid at first, now everybody says wow u wouldn't know by feeling them! Although I defo think I could have got away with an extra 100cc :-( but I do love them xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 23rd January 2012, 10:18 am

welshvicci123 wrote:Peggysue i didnt know you had 560's thought you went for the 525's x

You know me better than myself vics now thats a sure sign of boob greed Hysterical x
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 23rd January 2012, 10:43 am

peggysue wrote:
welshvicci123 wrote:Peggysue i didnt know you had 560's thought you went for the 525's x

You know me better than myself vics now thats a sure sign of boob greed Hysterical x

Lol. I did wonder peggysue xx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 23rd January 2012, 10:50 am

Does bigger implant = less soft boobs? 557141 give me 600cc+ anyday and im there
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 23rd January 2012, 12:13 pm

Second that! X
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 23rd January 2012, 2:00 pm

welshvicci123 wrote:Does bigger implant = less soft boobs? 557141 give me 600cc+ anyday and im there
Me too vicci!!
And to answer ur question hunni mine r really soft and feel like I have no implant in there! I had 520cc overs.thats as much as my ps cud fit in xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down