Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shooting pains at 3 months post op? anyone else!

+2
TSmith
pinkpetal
6 posters

Go down

shooting pains at 3 months post op? anyone else! Empty shooting pains at 3 months post op? anyone else!

Post by pinkpetal 16th January 2012, 11:13 pm

Hi girls,

Well I am 16 weeks on Wednesday!!

All been great i have to say and not too concerned but last few mornings i have had pain in both boobs especially the sides. shooting like pain / heavy feeling (not my period!)

i am hoping maybe its them getting bigger lol. Not concerned yet but had it few days now. Worse in morning. ANd right now just before i go to bed! Actually had to undo my bra cos felt too tight!!

Was thinking they got bigger but when i measured them myself there is no difference at all.

What do yiu think? Maybe i need to get another bra fitting?

I am wearing 30dd. Measure 28 under and 34 across!

x
pinkpetal
pinkpetal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

shooting pains at 3 months post op? anyone else! Empty Re: shooting pains at 3 months post op? anyone else!

Post by TSmith 17th January 2012, 2:55 am

I had this feeling when i was wearing the wrong sized bra.. my bra didnt fully go around the implants and cut across them which i believe was the problem cos when i got a bigger bra it was a lot better!
Maybe try for a bigger bra babes.. try a 30E :)
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

shooting pains at 3 months post op? anyone else! Empty Re: shooting pains at 3 months post op? anyone else!

Post by kay 17th January 2012, 6:03 pm

I would try a bigger bra hun xx

The one in your avvi definitely looks way to small gorgeous xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 17th January 2012, 6:47 pm

Hi hun, I've had the same problem, I was worried that it might be cc, but I've been massaging them and it seems to help. You'll def need to get a bigger bra. I measure 28" under and 35.5" over. I'm supposed to wear a 32E, but prefer a 34DD, just feels more comfy and less restrictive. Maybe try going up two sizes in the cup, the bra in you avatar seems way too small. Whoohoo.

I was kinda hoping mine was also growing.lol.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkpetal 17th January 2012, 8:46 pm

thanks girls as always!!

was thinking my bras are too small. but when you go from nothing to buying a dd cup you think no way can i be bigger than this!

heres hoping!!

i dont feel like anything is wrong so fingers x new bras await!!! will go have a look this weekend. debenhems were great last time.... i like there bra range too.

shooting pains at 3 months post op? anyone else! 48411
pinkpetal
pinkpetal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 18th January 2012, 8:08 am

I've suddenly started getting an itchy feeling along my scar lines just in the last couple of days... To the point it's almost painful... Anyone got ideas on that problem?? Sorry, don't mean to thread hi-jack...
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 18th January 2012, 10:40 am

the shooting pains could be a combination of too tight bra and also your nerves healing maybe, it can feel like a little electric shock when they zip back together :)

Itchy is usuallly a sign of healing :)

x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down