Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting pains

+4
alexandra33
xaxa
sparkyleeds
towie
8 posters

Go down

Shooting pains Empty Shooting pains

Post by towie 9th January 2012, 12:18 pm

Hi lady's

It's my first day back at work today am 11 days post op and have been having shooting pains in both boobies is this normal ? Am seeing the nurse tonight but it's just worried me today had to go and sit in the loo and hold them as was in so much pain sad smile Any advise would be much appreciated .

Xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Shooting pains Empty Re: Shooting pains

Post by sparkyleeds 9th January 2012, 12:23 pm

Hi ,dont worry its quite normal!!,im nearly 8 weeks and still get them sometimes and have to hang on to my boobs for dear life !!! Try not to do too much lifting of heavy things if you can !!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 9th January 2012, 12:33 pm

Hi

Thanks for that I was soooo worried am being really careful but struggling with opening some of the heavy doors so trying to time going through doors when someone else is going through lol xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 9th January 2012, 12:55 pm

Hi towie, I'm sorry to hear that! From what I read on this forum, shooting pains are to be expected after BA. Did you finish all your medications, especially the pain killers? Some girls resume their daily activities as soon as they feel better, but this is not recommended as the implants wouldn't be 'settled' in their pockets yet. If you keep feeling the pain, call the clinic to put your mind at rest there's nothing to lose. Shooting pains 48411
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 9th January 2012, 1:27 pm

Hey hunni

If they feel like little lightning bolts shooting through, that's the nerves healing. That's actually a good sign because the numbness will go away!

xxxxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 9th January 2012, 1:40 pm

I've had a few shooting pains recently as well. I've put it down to healing and it's a reminder to still take care and not overdo it. You're 9 days behind me and its still early days for us both on the healing stakes. Xx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 9th January 2012, 2:00 pm

Me too, today is actually my first pain free day. And the first day I didnt wake with morning boob! Hope you feel a little better later towie rest up girl xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 9th January 2012, 2:03 pm

WOO HOO for your first pain free day Peggysue!! soon you'll be bouncing those tatas all over the place LOLOL

xxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 9th January 2012, 2:07 pm

I do hope so alexandra33 just need the gym now so I can shed these wobbles and fit into some nice clothes!Shooting pains 557141 xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 9th January 2012, 2:14 pm

You're preaching to the choir LOL - I'm 4 months PO and I've started my strict gym regimen 2 weeks ago...too many wobbly bits....but at least you got to enjoy the holidays guilt free LOL xxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 9th January 2012, 7:45 pm

Trouble is though I have just baked another batch of mince pies I am addicted.I sware I make the best in the worldShooting pains 557141 xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 9th January 2012, 7:47 pm

Shooting pains 283708 Shooting pains 283708 Shooting pains 283708 Shooting pains 283708 Shooting pains 283708 Shooting pains 283708 Shooting pains 283708 Shooting pains 283708

yuuuuuummmmmmm

sounds so good!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 9th January 2012, 7:55 pm

I'm 6 and half mths post op and I get the odd ache and pain still, yesterday my left boob ached so much on the top! It's better today though and just think that my boobs r changing again, I hope they don't get any bigger cus it's a nitemare trying to find my size in a nice bra as they r now!! Lol
I hope the pain doesn't last too long hun and remember u r only 11 days po.take it easy xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 9th January 2012, 8:25 pm

Hi lady's

Thanks for all the reassurance , I went to see the nurse and she said exactly the same as you that it's a good sign she also removed my dressings and steri strips then sprayed my them with iodiene ouch that hurt .have got some lovely sanitary looking pads to wear in my bra to stop any rubbing and have got to go back Thursday to see how I am healing then I might be able to have a shower yipeeeee . She also said to stop wearing my Macom and to wear wire free full support bras to stop the implants dropping too much .

Thank you all again would have been lost without you all to help me through this xxxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Redhead1 9th January 2012, 8:36 pm

I have been the same since I went back to work. When I was off I could put my feet up when I felt like it and rub my boobs if they ached. Being hunched over a desk on a computer all day does make the scars sore and tender by 4 o'clock. My nipples have got so sensitive and I am getting some of the shooting pains but hey it's nothing like labour pains. And it is a very small price to pay!!x
Redhead1
Redhead1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 10th January 2012, 1:42 pm

OH YEA the sore nipples...sorry to say but that lasted for me for about 3 months....everyone's different hope yours goes away quickly! xxxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down