Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies

+21
suzi73
Lumina
eve83
steph999
lgoswell
Kat4
SarahMichelle
gillmoo
vicks
MozElle83
wonie
Jojo6
Sharonb
FLOWER11
LolitaCampbell
gema2d
angellauren
hlt67
rosey73
nat4andy
misf1
25 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

February Buddies - Page 4 Empty Re: February Buddies

Post by LolitaCampbell 12th February 2012, 11:24 pm

Conratulations Nat4andy and all of my other February girls! Glad you're all doing fine and loving your new boobies just like i am! February Buddies - Page 4 828394
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumina 13th February 2012, 5:58 am

8-2-2012 redone my Natrelle 405g mod profile implants to 750g xtra high profile. Now my twins are perfect dance
Lumina
Lumina
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

https://fi-fi.facebook.com/pages/Studio-Black-Cat/110001839053322

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 13th February 2012, 8:21 am

eve83 wrote:So what is actually the minimum volume that make visible difference in size?

Im not entirely sure but I asked my surgeon if I could go a size up, having 410's rather than 380's and he said theirs no point and it would make no difference, in order to see any difference i'd need to go up to at least 425's and their was no chance they would fit in my body without huge armpit overhang.
So thats 30cc making no difference and 45 making a bit, the reason it wouldnt fit is because the diameter increases.

Your surgeon would have done what was best for you, he might not have been able to fit 350cc in, although you would have thought it would be explained after. I spent... 6 months questioning my surgeon askin if he was SURE i couldnt go any bigger, even on the day I asked him to squeeze a bigger on in. I think we just need to accept the limits of out body sometimes and I LOVE my boobs their perfect (3weeks post op) so my surgeon did the right thing for me.

Your still only fresh huni just try and be patient and i'm sure they'll make you very happy, Once you feel up to it try some clothes on and old bikinis etc, then you'll realise what a difference they make rather than been in a granny sports bra
xxxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by lgoswell 15th February 2012, 7:20 pm

Hi all

I'm two weeks on from my op, and I just wondered if anyone ca ntell me how are are feeling or felt after two weeks? I still feel abit sore but not enought to take pain killers. But my nipples are hugh and so sore lol!!
lgoswell
lgoswell
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 15th February 2012, 7:46 pm

I'm one week post op and my boobs are tender and my nipples are very sensitive and hurt to touch. Xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 16th February 2012, 10:53 am

Bored of waiting now! Terrified but just want it over and done with so I can get on the road to recovery! This time next week I'll be in pain!!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 16th February 2012, 12:34 pm

lgoswell - by week 2 id stopped taking pain killers, apart from working a 14 hour shift one day, and I felt almost back to normal!
Now, nearly 4 weeks boobs feel like mine, can do everything apart form the gym (banned myself until march) and sleep on my front.

Angellauren - if you anything like me you'll have no pain at all! Dont worry and make the most of being able to use your arms
xxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eve83 16th February 2012, 9:48 pm

I am sooo disappointed!

It is 7th day after my op and I have messured myself today. Under the bust I have 75 and around my breast only 85-86!!!

And I told my ps that I want to have C cup, and now from the bra size tables I can tell that I have 75a...

Thing is that they only can go smaller, not bigger 2 cups:((((
eve83
eve83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 17th February 2012, 7:12 am

Eve that's really upsetting, have u spoken to your ps? I don't know if they would be able to do anything as they told me they work on cc not cup size and every body is different, the only thing I can think is if its under muscle it may be that your muscles are trying to go back to where they where, therefore squashing the implants making them appear smaller, what profile were your implants? Xx
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 17th February 2012, 7:59 am

Eve they should get bigger dont worry!!!!
Your underbust is still likely to be a bit swollen and your overbust will still be recovering.

With unders the muscle keeps them tight to the body so depending on the person it may take a while, misf says up to six months (think mine has already) to relax. Once the muscle relaxes the implant will appear bigger. You probably wont have dropped and fluffed yet as your only 2 weeks, im 4 weeks and nowhere near.
Its soooo hard but try not to panic, its just a waiting game
xxx group hug
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eve83 17th February 2012, 8:00 am

Hi Wonie

I was hoping that I will see with my ps yesterday as I went to hospital to take dressing out, but it was only nurse there. Actually she gave me full info about implants as my ps never mentioned me full details about it(I know my fault that I didn't ask:( but everything just gone so quickly). At the end of the day he is surgeon here and I am patient and he should make sure that I am fully informed and satisfy with result.
My implants are in both natrelle style 410 moderate profile/moderate projection, 320g.

Maybe I am getting bit obsessed with them now, but I think having all this stress, operation etc by making them one size bigger haven't got sense...

Xxx
eve83
eve83
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eve83 17th February 2012, 8:06 am

Hi Steph

I know I am packing a little, but I was so so stressed about all this, came true all this journey with doctors appointment etc and now when I am looking at myself and think, what for?

I have had them done on NHS so after two pregnancies my chest was flat and between under bust and over was only 3cm differences(I know shocking).
Maybe some of you would think that I shouldn't complain as they are for free anyway, but believe it or not, better to have them done properly and pay rather then have them for free and still be unhappy...

Kisses for you all xxx

eve83
eve83
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LolitaCampbell 17th February 2012, 8:20 am

Eve, so sorry you're unhappy doll. I think you should maybe wait until they drop and fluff, and then go back if you're still not happy. Or maybe the nhs only allows for a certain amount of increase? Whatever the case may be, it's your body and you are the one who needs to be happy when you look in the mirror. Hug
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 17th February 2012, 8:36 am

Regardless of what people think its only how you feel that matters hun!! I really think you'll see some progress! I had bigger implants and more flesh but if you want to see my pics so you can see how they have changed your more than welcome. some of the girls on here have siad you can tell by the photos how they've got bigger since the op and mine havent softened yet (possibly dropped) so im expecting (hoping) they'll get a wee bit bigger.

I know its early on but have you thought about getting measured in a shop, you'll probably be in for a pleasant surprise.
Its completely normal to panic I am every day when something changes, my scar felt bumpy yesterday so bf had to witness the meltdown, oops :doh:
xx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 17th February 2012, 9:46 am

Sorry to hear ur not happy eve, like the girls have said I think its just awaiting game. Espesh since you had unders too. I'm feeling abit panicky as my left is bigger than my right but all I can do is wait to see if it changes. I think its natural for us all to panick as its our body and we had visions in our head of our perfect boobs but I just think its not going to happen over night, it can take a year for them to finally settle and fluff. I am taking photos every week to see how they change so I can see for myself so maybe take photos to see how you progress and Im sure once you see them changing your mindset will change xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 18th February 2012, 8:10 am

Hi Eve.

I'm sure with those implants and your stats you'll acheive a C cup. Try not to get too hung up on bra measurements, particularly this early in the recovery process. I measured myself and used an online calculator and it told me I was a 32C, another a 30F, and another a 34B! Good news is you have unders, so they will change a lot over the coming months.
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 19th February 2012, 11:24 am

14th feb, with Dr.Plovier, Belgium,
pre bra 34A had 475 implants not sure of bra size yet!
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 19th February 2012, 4:48 pm

Just mon and tue to go eak... How's yours getting on suzi? X
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 19th February 2012, 8:22 pm

mine are doing ok thanx, still swollen but i can move about and dress myself! good luck with yours xx
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 20th February 2012, 8:10 am

2 more days angellauren and wonie, waaaa!! February Buddies - Page 4 43418
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by LolitaCampbell 20th February 2012, 8:28 am

Good luck girls! xx
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 20th February 2012, 9:08 am

Whoooop thankyou xx
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 20th February 2012, 12:02 pm

PANIC STATIONS PEOPLEEEEEEE!!!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 20th February 2012, 12:09 pm

Good luck everyone xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wonie 20th February 2012, 12:40 pm

Just got my pick up times, getting collected at 4am :o got to stop eating 12 and should be out thu from 7 - 9 nat ur boobs look amazing xx
wonie
wonie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next