Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra high projection anatomical implant pictures

4 posters

Go down

Extra high projection anatomical implant pictures Empty Extra high projection anatomical implant pictures

Post by sianni85 27th December 2011, 7:58 pm

Hi everyone

My op is day after tomorrow and I'm thinking about cancelling it. I am really worried and do not feel prepared. I did when I left the consultation but now I'm having serious doubts. I don't want to have a second op go wrong like last time. I fear I will go from one extreme (too small) to the other (too big).

My first op I had 245cc anatomical unders, moderate height, moderate profile. Due to my small frame Mr Sulaiman has said that to get a decent increase in size I would need to swap to low height, extra high projection.

Whilst I have seen some lovely boobs with these implants, I have seen more that look very conical and pointy - due to the projection of 6+cm. I've seen all these pics since booking the op and there were no available consultations left between that time and the op. I also have no holidays left with work so if I cancel it will be at least 6 months before I can re book it AND i would lose my deposit of £500 so I would like to get it done on Thurs (if I can without it being a disaster). The height and width if the 365cc extra high profile implants appear to suit my frame, but I'm very scared of going from 4.2cm projection to 6.2cm projection. I do want boobs but not pointy ones.

Does anyone have pictures of these kind of implants? Or any information? I have looked at just the high profile impants but I think the height may be too big for my frame. My surgeon was very specific about not increasing the height of my implants too much or else the edge of the implant would be visable. I think the biggest I could go with the high projection is 335cc as the height is only 1cm bigger. But do you think I would look bigger - given there is only an extra 90cc going in with this? Also given that the clinic doesn't open until tomorrow and my op is on Thurs they might not even be able to order this implant in time??!

Please help, I'm at the end of my tether and don't know what to do for the best?

Many thanks
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Extra high projection anatomical implant pictures Empty Re: Extra high projection anatomical implant pictures

Post by sparkyleeds 27th December 2011, 8:08 pm

Hi ,ive had 375cc extra high profiles,unders and have gone from an A cup to a D/DD,im not quite 6 weeks post op yet so may change,but i love them,!! dont know if this will help you at all!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Extra high projection anatomical implant pictures Empty Re: Extra high projection anatomical implant pictures

Post by sianni85 27th December 2011, 8:29 pm

Hiya sparkyleeds. Do they look quite pointy/triagular or are they round? Also what height did you have?

Thanks for replying x
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 27th December 2011, 8:31 pm

Oh hun, I have 420 cc extra high profile Implants and I absolutely love them! They look very natural. I was a bit worried at first when the surgeon mentioned extra high profile but I am quite slim and to get the size I wanted I had to go for XHP. They look like a D cup, very natural & a lovely shape. I am sure you will love them :)

If you would like to see my piccies then let me know and I'll happily share. xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 27th December 2011, 8:34 pm

hi both - are yours both anatomical shaped?

xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 27th December 2011, 8:34 pm

No they look quite round,and have dropped a bit now and becoming softer!,there very natural looking,not sure what the projection is but look very nice from the side!!!x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 27th December 2011, 8:38 pm

were they anatomical implants though? xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 27th December 2011, 8:40 pm

No mine are round implants XHP natrelle xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 27th December 2011, 8:42 pm

Yes,because i havnt much flesh at the top of my chest the doc said these would look much better on me !
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sianni85 27th December 2011, 9:05 pm

ok thanks both

sparky - i can see that you don't share pictures, I don't suppose you know of anywhere I can find decent anatomical pics though so I could have an idea of the results?

xx
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 27th December 2011, 9:44 pm

I had 410 high profile anatomical implants mine look really natural x
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down